Sequel: Going Alone
Status: HOLY SHIT!! THANKS FOR THE 10 STARS!! Go check out Going Alone!

All I Need Is a Sign From You

oo8.

“Mae-Oh god!” Jack shouted, slamming the door shut.

I groaned opening my eyes. I need to get used to being woken up like this. I surveyed the room, and realized why Jack left in such a rush. Clothes were strewn all across the room, along with a few condoms, and Alex was laying on top of the bed, completely naked. I should also add, the blanket only covered the bottom half of me. I jumped up off the bed and threw on some clothes, and threw the blanket over Alex.

“Jack, you can come in.”

“Oh god, my eyes are burning!”

“Jack, calm down.” I sighed, opening the door for him.

He walked in and sat down in the closest chair, “Someone stole my Pikachu.”

“I’m… sorry?” I tried.

“We need to get it back!”

“Jack, maybe Rian took it because he doesn’t understand your obsession.”

“Rian!” Jack shouted, running out of the room.

Remind me to never have kids, “Shut up!” Alex groaned.

“That was Jack.” I said, falling back into bed.

“I know, but I’m sleeping.”

“Alright.” I sighed, closing my eyes.

------------------------

“Mae!” Zack shook me.

“What?” I snapped, opening my eyes.

“We’re going on in 10 minutes.”

“Alright.” I sighed, pulling myself off of the bed.

I threw some trendy clothes on and twisted my hair into a presentable bun. I added a bit on make-up to my face and slipped on some Nike shoes. To be honest I think they were Alex’s. I ran out of the room and caught up with Zack, we walked to the set in silence.

As usual, the set was good, and the crowd wanted more, but, Alex was clever enough to get out of it.

“Sorry guys, I have to go buy a pregnancy test for my girlfriend!”

I never said he was smart. Or that I wasn’t mad at him. The crowed either gasped or cheered, and the boys ran off. Alex ran to my arms but I slapped him on the arm.

“What was that for?” He asked.

“I’m not pregnant, and even if I was, you don’t go telling people like that!”

“Sowwy.” Alex said like a baby.

I caved, “It’s alright. You’re just too cute like that.”

Rian gagged, “Get a god damned room.”

“Alright!” Alex said, picking me up bridal style.

He rushed us to our room, with me protesting the whole way.

------------------------------

I heard a knock from the door, “Come in!”

Zack and Jack peeked their head in cautiously, “Is it all good?.”

“Duh.” I rolled my eyes.

“Well, the bus is all fixed.” Zack said happily.

“Awesome.” I rolled my eyes, it wasn’t a secret that I liked hotel rooms better than the tour bus.

I woke Alex up and soon enough we had all of out luggage packed up and on the bus. Alex and Zack went to bed, claiming that they didn’t want to stay up for this pansy talk. I rolled my eyes when they said that. I was sitting on the couch, watching Rian and Jack play guitar hero. Rian was kicking Jack’s ass, but Jack wouldn’t admit it. He claimed his guitar was faulty and the green button was sticking.

“What would you do if you were pregnant?” Rian spoke, finishing the level.

“I don’t know. I’m not going to think about that because I’m not.”

“I don’t know about that, Mae.” Jack said calmly, although he was smashing his controller into the floor.

“Don’t break that.” Rian snapped, selecting another song.

Jack stopped the abuse and got ready for the next song.

“But really, what if you were pregnant?” Rian asked again.

“I’m not pregnant okay, and since when were you guys so interested about pregnancy?”

“Since it was with you.” Jack batted his lashes.

I rolled my eyes, “I don’t know, I think I would keep it.”

“You better, baby killer!” Jack shrieked, Rian hushed him.

“Jack, shut the hell up.” I sighed, “I already have to take care of two babies.”

“Who?” Jack asked happily.

“You and Alex.” I smirked, Jack just lost again.

“Fuck you, Mae.” Jack said, throwing the guitar onto the floor, “And fuck this game.”

Rian and I just laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just need one more subbie for 3 stars! Yay.

Anyways, read Just another one of the boys. I think that's the title.
It's a good story.

url=http://www.polyvore.com/mae/set?.mid=embed&id=10393501]M's outfit[/url].
Comment please?