Ashley

“You’re my aunt… and your 17?”

“Alright, come out. Now.” He was holding his wand out. Nicki and Steph exited first, I stayed behind them. “Who are you?”

“I’m Nicole Raven, this is Stephanie Rippy, and this is”

“Don’t say my last name out loud, Harry will freak.” I whispered in her ear, quickly.

“Ashley.” She finished.

“Ashley who? Come on girl, step away from your friends.” I stepped out from behind, pulling out my ID.

“Can I just show you my name, I’d rather not say it out loud.” I said, holding my ID.

“Fine.” I handed it to him. His eyes widened and he kept looking back and forth between me and the ID. “Come on, You three are coming inside with us.” He said. Harry and the others looked at us curiously. I watched Number 12, Grimmauld Place came into place. We all hurried inside, Moody pushing me forward. He pushed me into the kitchen and I fell.

“Alastor!! What on EARTH are you doing PUSHING this young girl for??” I heard Molly Weasley say. She helped me up. “Hello dear, I’m Molly.”

“I’m Ashley.”

“Call Dumbledore, we have a slight problem.” He said, gruffly. Molly offered My friends and I seats, so we sat down.

“He’ll be here in a moment, What is all this ruckus for?” Molly said after ushering Harry upstairs.

“You’ll find out when-“

“I’m here, Now, Molly, what is the slight problem?” I looked up in awe as Albus Dumbledore walked into the room.

“It has something to do with this young lady. Ashley, correct?” I nodded. “However that is all I know.”

“I see. Miss….” He trailed off, waiting for my last name.

“Potter.” I said, just above a whisper.

“I see the problem.” I glanced around the room and every eye was wide with shock and on me.

“P-P-Potter?” I heard, though from two people, not one. I looked up and saw Sirius and Remus pale.

“Yes, Potter.” I said, looking at them.

“Miss Potter.. How did you get here?”

“That is what I wanted to ask. I am so terribly confused. I thought all of this was fictional.”

“What do you ,mean?”

“This, Harry, The Order, Lord Voldemort, everything that has happened and everything that will happen. It’s all a book that I’m obsessed with.” I explain, Pulling out the first book. “This is Harry’s first year. I know about the troll, Fluffy, Norbert, The Sorcerers Stone, The Mirror of Erised, everything that happen his first year. I’ve read all 7 books.”

“7? Harry is only in his 5th year.” I pulled out 5, 6 and 7.

“This, is what is going to happen for the next 3 years, then 15 years later. However, the words are changing. As example, This one,” I held up the 5th book “Now has me and my friends in it.” I glanced down “Harry is ready to freak out, I think we should talk about this later,” I said, putting the books away. “I just want to know. How am I a Potter?”

“You are James’ little sister. You are two year older then Harry, right down to the second.” Sirius answered.

“How…”

“I was at your birth, along with Harry’s” I smiled.

“Well, Miss Potter, I’m going to see about your schooling. I’ll talk to about this in a few days. Don’t tell anyone else about the books. Oh and, I’ll leave telling Harry who you are, up to you, Remus, and Sirius.” With that last statement he disappeared. Two minutes later Molly called everyone down for dinner, Remus and Sirius pulled me aside.

“Are you really a Potter?” Sirius asked.

“Yes,” I said, “Why?”

“We thought you were dead.” Remus answered.

“How do you want to tell him? I don’t want to make him angry and have him flip.”

“I’ll tell him. Trust me. I’ll tell him at Dinner.” Sirius said. We all sat down and had some small talk. Sirius and Harry had the conversation I’d memorized and Molly came in where I remembered. Sirius opened his mouth to speak 5 minutes later

“Harry, I want to tell you something, but you need to promise that you won’t, get angry and, flip.” He said, I giggled at what he said but became serious once again.

“I promise.” He said, obviously amused at what he said as well.

“For, 14 years, Remus, Myself, and everyone else believed a young woman to be dead.”

“Who?”

“Your Aunt.”

“My aunt? I live with my aunt, she is-“

“Not her Harry.” I said, I glanced at Sirius and he nodded for me to go on, “Me.”

“You. You’re my aunt?”

“Yes. My name is Ashley Potter. I’m your fathers sister.

“No way, how old are you?” He said, I noticed Ron staring at me, his mouth slightly open.

“Ron? Is there something wrong?” I asked. He blushed at being caught staring at me. I turned back to Harry. “17. I’m 17.” I saw one of the twins head snap up and he stared at me as well.

“You’re my aunt… and your 17?”

“Yes, which is why, Although I’ll be concerned with your safety, I want to be a friend. 17 is way too young to be an Aunt.” I smiled, he looked iffy “Harry, I can tell your nervous, and I know that I’ll have to gain your trust, but I won’t hurt you. I’ll do everything I can to keep you safe.”

“It’s not that I don’t trust you.. II just, I don’t know you.” It was quiet after that, though I could have sworn I saw one of the twins, Remus, and Ron looking at me a lot.

“”Harry, Have you ever heard of, Escape The Fate?” Steph asked, later that night.

“err.. Dudley listens to them. I like the song Ashley.”

“It was written for her.” She nudged me. I smiled a little.

“Steph, I don’t think telling him a song was written for me will make him trust OR know me.”

“Its ok. That’s actually really cool.” He yawned. “I’m going to head to bed. I’ll see you in the morning Aunt Ashley.”

“Harry.” I stared at him.

“Sorry. Ashley.” He gave me a hug. Then walked to the door.

“I love you Harry.” I smiled at him as he paused, then turned around.

“I love you too Ashley.” He smiled and left for bed. I looked at the time and decided to go to bed as well. I got up and made my way down the dark hallway, that my room was in. I heard a crack of apperation and the next thing I knew I was up against the wall, kissing someone. My senses left me as, whoever was kissing me, ran his hands up my sides and back down. I was really into it and I felt him smirk against my lips. He nibbled down on my bottom lip and I gasped, letting him slide his tongue into my mouth. His tongue roamed around my mouth, my own fighting against it a few times.

“Whoa…” I said as he finally pulled back, and before I could open my eyes he disapperated away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!! I have one more chapter i'm going to post later on today. Then I'm not going to be able to post for about two weeks. I am staying over at my sisters and don't have a laptop so.. I can't bring my computer with me. until then... answer the following questions(you don't hae to answer them all.. but i would like it if you answered at least one)... check out "Something More".... check out the rest of my stories...

What do you think so far?
Do you like the fact she's his aunt?
Do you want her to goto Hogwarts for 7th year?
What do you think is going to happen with her knowledge of the next few years?
Who do you think kissed her?? *I gave a couple hints... check back to during dinner and HOW the person got to her)
Why didn't anyone tell her... or her friends.. that they were witches?

Comment.Rate.Subscrbe

< Much Love