Status: Slowly getting updated

But With Someone Like You, It's So Easy to Do

twenty two.

Everything was set. The wood for the fire was placed near the pit. The ingredients for s’mores laid on a pretty silver platter, on the patio set. The alcohol was chilling in a cooler, not too far from the fire pit. I smiled to myself, before running upstairs to change into a pair of jean shorts, a tank top and Alex’s purple hoodie. I put my hair up in a low ponytail, and searched again. Was there something missing ?

Babe,
Don’t think there’s enough alcohol.
Be back soon.
- Alex


I chuckled, then rolled my eyes. Of course, there wasn’t already enough alcohol. There were 2 bottles of Russian Vodka, 3 six packs of Coors Lite, and shitloads more. Alex really likes his alcohol.

Just then, someone rang the doorbell. It was only 7 – people were expected at around 8-ish. I opened the door, and a pretty brunette was at the door.

“Hi, is Alex home?” she had a very melodic voice.
“No, hes out at the moment. Can I help you?” she smiled sadly.
“No, um, could you tell him that Lisa stopped by?”

“Why don’t you come back in about an hour? Everyone will be here for a bonfire of sorts. You should join.” Lisa shook her head.

“You don’t even know me, and here you are, inviting me to your personal… thing” I smiled.
“You seem like a good person. And it looks like you really need to talk to that goofball of mine. Better idea ; just stay here. I think you know the band already, right? Lisa, that’s right, right?’” she nodded.
“I don’t want to intrude..”
“Nonsense! Please, stay!” Lisa smiled, and nodded her head.
“Okay.. ?”
“Kaitlin. Kaitlin Jonas.” We both smiled. Lisa hugged me, and I hugged back, slightly taken back. Oh, and then, in walked the one and only, Alex Gaskarth…
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont drink the Russian stuff. It fucks you up.