Status: Active. UPDATED: 4//27//11

Blood Connection

Chapter 29: Family

.:Brooke's POV:.

Walking across the bridge, finally we started to see trees, an open forest, and stores going down the street. It wasn't too long before we started to see cars and people walking around. We continued to walk, blending into the crowd walking around the sidewalks and street corners. I looked around just to notice that it was just like any other town just a little isolated from other towns in London. But then again, as we walked deeper into the town I started noticing other things that didn't make this town normal. Teenagers smiling and talking with there fangs comfortably out in the open, kids playing super speed tag, an old man holding hands affectionately with a young woman. My eyebrows furrowed. For him to look that old he must be a human.

Now that I thought about it, some of these people looked human. Not pale or inexplicably beautiful. "Tony...are some of these people--"

"Human? Yes." He simply said and slowed down so he was walking the same pace as me and Lilian. "Only humans who are trusted with the secret lives here or if they have a vampire partner." I nodded understanding now.

"Are we almost there? These shoes are killing me!" Mandy said from behind us.

I giggled "I told you not to wear heels."

"Since when do I ever listen to your fashion tips anymore?" Mandy said smirking. I looked at myself. Jeans, chucks, tank top and a matching jacket.

"What?" I said confused.

"You don't dress like you use to. You're all parental dressed like all the time, girl. Give it a little break." Mandy said patting my back.

"I think you look amazing in whatever you wear." Tony said quietly to me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "We're almost there." he said a little louder. We passed stores and houses and different kind of humans and vampires. Tony stopped, making me and Mandy stop. We were now a little ways from all the stores and people. "We're here." He sighed. I looked around and let my mouth open at the sight of a huge house-like castle in front of us. It looked like a castle that was made-over in a house-like fashion. The land around was huge as well. As a matter of fact, the whole street was like that. But this one stuck out the most because of its nice coloring, and it being a little bigger then the rest.

"Wow." Mandy and I breathed together as I picked up Lili and put her on my hip. Tony lead us up the long walkway and up to the door.

"Are we just going to go in?" Mandy asked. Tony nodded.

"Yup. This door is never lock." He answered turning the knob. "Not that it needs to be." He muttered and stepped aside to let us in. I walked in slowly softly clutching Lilian into my side. Lilian was looking around just as I was. Mandy was right at my heels like she was afraid to get lost anywhere beyond the door. It was elegant yet comfortable with matching rugs and wallpaper in the foyer area. Tony looked around before careful dropping the bags and suitcases next to the door.

"Tony?" A sweet light voice fulled the silence that was in process. We all looked down the hall through an open set of doors to see a beauitful young woman in a long peach summer dress with white strap heels. She had lovely blonde hair that just passed her shoulders, pale blueish grey eyes, and full natural redden lips. She was holding a book and looked as if she was just passing the doors before she saw us.

Tony smiled at her. "Hey." He said softly. Her perfect lips pulled up into a smile as she closed her book and set it on a lamptable that was near by.

"You're back!" She squealed, rushing up and throwing her arms around him. She laughed lightly as she pulled away and kisses his cheek tenderly. I felt a ping of jealously there. It was nothing I had control over and it wasn't that big but it was still there. "I was so worried about you."

"Tony?....Tony!" A good-looking guy with a beautiful smile walked into the area and took Tony into a hug. His eyes were greenish hazel, different from Tony and this girl. Mandy and I just watched. I looked at Lilian and she seem to be wondering what was going on by the way she was watching as well. Tony pulled away from both of them and walked over to me.

"Brooke, this is my sister Hannah and my brother Denis." He explained. His sister... now I felt stupid for even feeling jealous in the first place. They both looked at me. "Guys, this is Brooke." He smiled a little unsurely. Both Hannah and Denis, as they were introduced, tilted there heads until they're eyes caught on to something that made both of them look at each other.

"Tony..." Hannah said, taking a step forward slowly. She narrowed her eyes causing her to look through her long lashes "Is that your baby...?" She said weak and quietly. Tony looked at Lilian who looked at him. I could see they noitced the two had the same eyes.

"Yes." He said quickly. Hannah gasped and covered her mouth with both hands. Denis lips turned into a thin line as looked at anything but anyone in the area.

"Tony, what did you do?" Hannah shook her head at him.

"Nothing that I didn't want to." He said confidently and laced his fingers with mine. I looked down thinking that either Hannah or Denis would say something about it but I didn't hear any talking so I looked back up. Hannah was still looking at Tony and he was looking back. Then Hannah looked at me and smiled.

"It's nice to meet, Brooke." She said sincerly. I smiled back and nodded.

"You too."

"Well..." Denis said in the background "I'll go let everyone know your here." Then he left up the stairs.

"And this is her friend, Mandy." Tony said. Mandy waved and smiled a little. Hannah nodded and looked at Lilian.

"And this is--"

"Lilian." Tony cut her off. "Your niece." He said softly. The look on her face after her those words was like she was going to cry. She looked at me.

"May I?" She asked.

"Of course." I replied and handed Lilian into Hannah's soft, cold arms.

"Hello, Lilian." She said in a angelic voice toward Lili. "You're so beauitful." She whispered and lightly bounced her. It made me warm inside to see this moment. It was almost like letting my mother hold Lilian for the first time all over again. The moment you realized you just gave someone a title --Mother, Father, Grandmother, Aunt-- was a wonderful feeling.

"Hey," Denis bounced into view. "Everyone wants to see you T. Come on!" He waved us to follow up the stairs. Tony pulled me towards them and I motioned Mandy to follow. Hannah wasn't too far behind staring at Lilian since she got her. We went up the stairs and down the hall to what looked like a room of lounging. It was filled people sitting around talking but the talking stopped as soon as we entered.

"Tony!" A young girl with jet black hair and seaform green eyes stood up and ran into Tony. He hugged her and chuckled.

"Hey Natalie. Miss me?" He joked. She pulled away shaking her head.

"Nope. Okay, Duh! Of course I did." She smiled pushing her layered black hair behind her ear. She looked at me. "Oh, Hi." She said cheerfully.

"Right. Brooke, this is Natalie my youngest sister. That's Lyza--" A girl with long brown hair stood up and smiled before sitting back down. "That's Samantha--" A girl with wavey dark brown hair and red rose lips was in a corner, meditating. She opened her eyes and gave off a quickly nodded with a slight smile before closing them back. "--this is my brother Will--" I looked at the man with a small fro of curls and a friendly smile sitting on the couch then a woman walked up behind him and put her hands on his shoulders "and his wife, Kimberly--" She smiled the sweetest smile and moved her curled light brown hair. "--and then there's Sid." A guy I barely noitced sat quietly in a chair next to the door. He nodded and that was it. I smiled at him anyways.

"Everyone, this is Brooke. The girl from Arizona." He said and pulled me closer. That last statement got a bunch of realization looks and 'Ohhh...'s.

"So I heard you had a baby." Will said bluntly. His wife, Kimberly, hit his arm. "What?" Hannah stepped up this time and allowed everyone in the room to see Lilian. All the females popped up to closed in on her. All except Samantha. She was on her way there but she just took her time. I got a mellow vibe from her.

"Wow, never thought you'd be a father." Denis said walking next to Tony.

"Yeah, well, I am. And I love it." He said honestly "Hey, are you and Michelle--"

"Ugh. No comment." He cut Tony off and walked away.

"Well, looks like someone always gets their way." A bitter deep voice was sounded. Everyone looked at the door to see a huge guy with short, dark hair. "Lucky Anthony."

"Kendrick." Tony said simply. "Nice to see you."

"Please." He muttered and turned away, walking out the room. I looked at Mandy as she pursed her lips and shook her head. This was the biggest, weirdest and only vampire family I ever seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
VERY IMPORTANT!
If you haven't already, read about the new characters. Just so you get a feel out the Gorden's family personality.

You guys waited for the family and here it is. ^_^