Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 12

Jack's P.O.V.

Lunch was odd. Can I put it that way? I'm going to put it that way.

I step out of the bathroom, and Cassadee and Kelsey are talking. Cassadee had this off look on her face, she was smirking. I was kind of scared confused. Jack Barakat is not scared of any woman. Unless she blows up like Cassadee did, in which case I have every reason.

But, anywho. I can't just have a nice lunch with my new friend Kelsey, without strange occurrences.

"Jack, wake up," Kelsey was poking me, re-entering me in reality. I think I was staring at my computer, while she was reading.

"You okay?" She asked. I nodded, and went back to whatever the hell I was doing.

Fuck. My bacteria was just killed from a new vaccine. I had been looking up video games and found the game Epidemic. You get to kill the human race as a disease. It was my kind of game. I restarted my game, and Kelsey was watching my now.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked, as my new virus started in China. Fuck yeah, it's nearly impossible to take over China unless you start there.

"Killing the human race, is that good enough for you?" I told her. She nodded, and we started playing the game together getting all into it.

Half hour later we'd successfully killed everyone except the people on Madagascar. They were the only living people left. Once we had killed them, Alex walked in as we started yelling and high-fived.

"What the hell? You nearly gave me fucking heart attack. Kelsey, there's some peoples in the front who wants to see you." Kelsey nodded and jumped up. Alex gave me the same what-the-fuck look again.

"What, we killed the human race. It was a very successful 30 minutes." Alex looked at me with the same look then shook his head, walking away. He didn't want to know, as he usually doesn't.

"Damn you guys!" That was the sentence I heard from the front lounge, then shuffling, then a slam. Either Kelsey shoved people out the door, or left herself. Then she stormed into the back lounge, livid. "Jack."

I shifted my eyes from left to right. Tell me she was not going to flip out at me too.

Then she decided to lie down right next to me, and hug me. She was crying, and I hadn't even seen her cry before.

Cassadee had almost shot me because I did make her cry before, but here she was, crying on me, clutching onto me for dear life. I just held her, and brushed her bangs from her face.

What the hell just happened out there?

- - - - - -

Kelsey's P.O.V.

I'll tell you what happened out there, my brother and Cassadee were being completely idiotic and mindfucking me, that's what. Then Mason and Trace came on the bus, freaking out because I hadn't seen them in forever. God, fuck that.

I blew up. Cassadee and Brendon were trying to convince me that Jack was worth dating. Meanwhile, Mason and Trace were saying that All Time Low were scum and asking why I was suddenly hanging out with them.

Am I allowed to say when too much is too much?

Told them all to get the fuck off the bus, and that if they really wanted to talk to me, they could it with some respect. Then I proceeded to shove them off the bus, and slamming the door behind them.

Well, Zack and Rian, they were off being dumb some where, and Alex was doing something in his bunk. So I went to the person closest. To Jack.

Lying down in his arms and crying because everyone else is out to fucking get me.

"Kelsey, what's a matter, what's the problem?" I couldn't even answer that question. I had a nice lunch with Cassadee, then she obviously talked to my brother about Jack and I getting along. Then word leaked about Jack and I, so I was hanging on their bus, so Mason and Trace flipped the fuck out. God, today was nice, then it all just sucked.

He obviously noticed, so he ran his fingers through my hair, which had turned back to my pretty blonde with my last wash after lunch today. His arms were around me, and I sat in his lap.

As I sat there, I noticed things about him. His face was sculpted rather well, he knew how to talk care of himself (in a matter of speaking). He was actually kind of attractive, to be honest.

I mean, once get past his douche-baggery when you first meet him, he's kind of nice. He cares, you just wouldn't realize it if you didn't look past face value.

His thumb brushed away some of my tears, and I bit my lip. My eyes were still watering like crazy, so I couldn't see too well. But that doesn't mean I wasn't attracted to Jack.

Whoa, hold up. I'm attracted to Jack? What the fuck even?

So maybe I am, so what? He's nice and stuff, he's good with advice, if you seek it. He's definitely a respectable guitarist. I suppose I could see him as a boyfriend. He'll always keep you entertained, I don't see why he wouldn't treat you right. God, my head's about to explode.

"I have to... I have to go," I jumped off the couch and ran out the door. What the fuck am I thinking?! He dyed my hair green, he screwed with me this whole fucking tour. Why do I like him?

Someone shoot me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a great chapter, to say the least. I'm sure I'll pick this up soon.

In the mean time, comment//subscribe???

<3 fallOUT <3