Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 3

I walked onto Metro's bus, slamming the door behind me.

"That fucking jerk!" I yelled as I made my way to the back of the bus.

"I'm guessing he wasn't exactly selling Girl Scout cookies?" Mason chuckled.

"What did he do?" Trace asked, a smile on his face, but enough of an edge that he wasn't going to be happy if Jack did something.

"He wanted me to fucking ditch you guys, to hang out with him! Like I'd want anything to do with him. And by my judgement of him, I'm sure I don't want to meet his 'friends' either!"

"Eh, Jack and Alex are the worse of it. Zack isn't too bad, he just sorta keeps to him, a quiet kind of guy. Rian's probably the nicest one, you would probably get along with him if you met him," Anthony shrugged. I highly doubt I could ever get along with anyone who hangs out with that asshole.

I sat there, arms crossed, silently fuming. When Blake walked in he looked startled and put his hands up in surrender, saying, "Woah, who pissed Kelsey off?" He looked pointedly at Trace.

"Hey! Don't look at me! It Jack from All Time Low, he..." Trace trailed off, thinking. "What exactly did he do to you, Kelsey? Besides from what he just did. Even before that you seemed to really not like him."

I opened my mouth then shut it. What did he do? I mean, I just met him today and I already can't stand him. "I... I don't know. He came on to the bus today, while me and Brendon were messin' around and he just acted super arrogant to me. He kept smirking and checking me out, I literally wanted to slap him. Then when I changed, he started saying crap about you guys, which of course made me hate him even more."

Mason suddenly got a thoughtful look on his face. "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked, while looking at me and Trace.

A smile spread across Trace and Mason's faces and Trace nodded. "I'm thinking its time for the first prank of the tour," Trace assured him.

"Yeah!" Blake and Anthony laughed, and we all sat down, putting our heads together to come up with a good one to kick off tour.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A few hours later we had the perfect idea. Since All Time Low 'hated' Metro Station music so much, we decided we would place clocks hidden inside their bus. They would be set to go off at random times during the night. Like two times an hour, so it keeps them up all night. Thanks to a wonderful video on Youtube, instead of the normal beeping, we set it to start playing "Shake It," so not only would they not be able to sleep they'd also be 'tortured' at the same time.

"There's one problem though guys," I reminded them.

"What?" Trace asked.

"How are we supposed to get onto their bus, and find a place to hide the clocks with out them finding them, or catching us?"

They all paused, suddenly noticing the flaw in their plan.

"Well," Mason spoke up. "Since we have like 4 of the clocks we can hide them all in different spots, like maybe cut the bottom of one of their mattresses and hide one in it, then put one above the bunks, inside someones pillow, etc, etc."

I nodded, "Yeah but there's still the problem of getting on the bus," I pointed out.

Trace spoke up this time. "You could sweet talk Jack into convincing the guys to come back to Panic's bus to 'celebrate' with you guys, since I'm sure Brendon will already be planning some type of party. Then while they get totally wasted, Mason, Blake, Anthony, and myself shall sneak onto their bus and plant the alarms." I considered it and then smiled brightly.

"Trace, Mason, you guys are geniuses!" I jumped up and kissed them both on the cheeks. My pretty face is rather helpful some days. "I'm gonna go make sure Brendon and the guys are okay with throwing a party after the show tonight," I told them and bounded off the bus.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"I don't know..." Ryan said. He was the only one who didn't really want to party afterwards. Brendon was so exicited when I first suggested it, he literally started jumping up and down. Jon and Spence didn't really care either way, but they did admit it sounded fun. They left me to convince Ryan.

"Please, please, please, Ry," I put on a 'puppy dog' look and begged him. He was sitting down so I sat down on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Pleaseeee?"

He looked into my eyes for a few seconds before finally caving. "...Fine."

"Yay!" I laughed. "Thank you, Ryan!" I pushed my lips to his, and pulled away quickly. He blushed scarlet, and I got up to go to the back with the rest of the guys. "Ryan said yes!"

Jon laughed, "How did you convince him?"

"I have my ways" I said, and winked at him. The boys laughed at me while I went over and took a seat on Brendon's lap.

"Ugh, your fat butt is squishing me," He complained but his giggling was giving him away.

"Well, your fat butt was in my seat," I shrugged.

"I was here first!"

"Suuuuure, Brendon" I said, condescendingly.

"I'll show you," He retorted and started tickling me on my sides. It wasn't too long before, I was gasping for breath in between fits of giggles. Everyone was laughing at me.

"Bren-*giggles*-stop-*giggles*-can't.. breathe.. *giggles*" He finally stopped and I jumped off of him.

"You're such a meanie," I frowned and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey, Kelsey, how old are you?" Spencer asked, laughing.

"20, but don't tell anyone, they'd never guess!" I replied, putting a finger to my lips like it was a big secret. Once again everyone started laughing, and I couldn't help but be happy that I came. It's so weird, but this feels like home. I am so happy right now just sitting here with the guys, enjoying the amazing day.

Jonathan, their manager walked in. "Hey guys, they need you for a sound check, and Kelsey, can you go help set up merch?" We all nodded and Jonathan left.

I groaned and everyone looked at me. "It's time to be fed to the sharks," I said, while reluctantly walking towards the door. They laughed and rolled their eyes at me like they didn't know what it was like serving their fans. They were fucking scary as hell!
♠ ♠ ♠
I've had this story stuck in my head for so long! I have it all planned out, and even have the last chapter written out. This story get's much better just wait and see =D
Comment//Subscribe??