Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 5

"This is Panic's merch booth right?" Some high pitched, blonde girl asked, giving me a dirty look.

"Um, yes, can I help you?" I asked her, trying to remember to be polite.

"If you work for Panic's merch booth, then why are you wearing a Metro Station shirt?" She said with a really bitchy attitude.

"Because I didn't have enough time to change into something else. Now do you want something or not?" I asked her, starting to get annoyed with her attitude.

"Hey, Sis" Brendon greeted me while walking up behind me and put his arm around my shoulders.

The girl stood there looked visibly startled. "S-she's your sister?"

"Yep." The look on the girls face was fucking priceless. She just turned around and left. I couldn't help but laugh. Moments like that are the reason why I think fan's are fucking crazy. Some are okay but others... they are just flat out scary and a tad crazy.

"Hey, I thought you were supposed to be up on stage right now," I said to Brendon as I served the next customer. Everyone was starting to notice that Brendon was at the merch booths and I could see my impending doom in their bright eyes.

"We just finished our set. Right now, ATL's up, then its over. They're headlinging this tour, ya know." I tried to not look surprised because no, I did not. I shook it off, though.

"Ugh, finally! I can't wait 'til tonight, it's gonna be fun." I told him. The party I didn't really care about but the prank I couldn't wait for.

Brendon ended up helping me for the rest of the concert, and it wasn't so bad. He even signed some merch and took a few pictures with the fans. My brother is pretty great like that sometimes. It felt like hours, however, by the time we headed back to the bus.

I went to change into something else when I stepped on and was I walking back out the bathroom just as Jack and his friends were walking in. I saw Cassadee and the rest of Hey Monday behind them. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Trace.

'All is clear! Let the prank war begin. =^)'

I slid my phone shut and put it on my bed. I walked out to find whatever drinks I could.

_-_- an hour later -_-_

"Well, I'm just going to say it. I am so fucking in love with all of you guys! I might be drunk, but I don't care. I fuckin' love you!" I announced and planted a sloppy kiss on Elliot's cheek. Yeah, I was pretty wasted. Pretty fucking wasted. Me and Jack seemed to be the only ones. The others were only a little past buzzed. I past buzzed 5 shots ago. I had my arms tied around Elliot's neck and I was sitting on his lap until "Into Your Arms" came on.

I jumped up and pulled Elliot with me. "Ah! This is my favorite song! Dance, please?" I asked, my volume going up. I'm a loud drunk.

Elliot wobbled and fell back to the couch, "Maybe later I don't feel too well," he dismissed.

I pouted, until someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and Jack was there.

"Dance?" He asked, holding his hand out. I shocked myself when I actually put mine in his and let him drag me a little ways away. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. We slowly swayed to the beat of the song. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my head into his neck. I was so comfortable, it was weird. I had a feeling that Jack felt the same when he rested his head on top of mine. Everyone had gotten creepily quiet since the song had started and I had an itching feeling they were staring at us. I could understand why. I pictured what me and Jack must look like to them. Kind of like a scene from a sappy love movie. I had to admit though, if I didn't despise him it would be a lot more romantic. I mean, it would actually be romantic. Yeah.

The song ended, but it took a few extra moments for it to register for us. I think we would have just stayed like that, if people hadn't started clearing their throats and coughing.

I looked up at Jack and our eyes met. I felt warm bubbly feelings rising in my stomach. Then I felt a much different kind of bubbly feeling rising in my stomach. I quickly put my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I barely had enough time to shut the door before I was on the floor, head in the toilet. I pulled my hair away from my face. When I was finally done I pulled away and leaned against the wall.

"I'm never fucking drinking again," I said with a rough voice. I was suddenly really exhausted. All the emotional and physical things tonight were too much for my poor little drunk mind. I almost felt bad about the prank tonight, if this was how Jack was going to feel. Almost.

I washed my mouth out a few times, and used a bit of mouth wash too. When I was finally done I went back to sit with Elliot, but I paused when I noticed that Trace, Mason, Anthony, and Blake had arrived. So instead of sitting with Elliot, I went over to Mason. I sat down and leaned my head on him. He wrapped his arm around me.

"So?" I asked him, quietly.

"Clocks are set." He smirked down at me and I noticed a friend of Jack's, Alex(?), gave us a weird look. I guess clocks are weird things to talk about about at a party, or he could think it was weird that I had just been all over Elliot, then Jack, and now Mason... wow, I sound like a mess tonight.

"Good." I smiled, and closed my eyes. I felt like a child on Christmas. I was so excited for tomorrow. I wonder if they'll know who it was right away? Oh boy, this is gonna be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kelsey, Party

Tell me what you think about the chapter!
Leave a comment, please? =D