Status: ????

Moment of Truth

Chapter 7

Jack's P.O.V.

"I can't fucking believe this!" Alex slammed his fists down on the table in the kitchenette. He was just practically asleep, I was mildly surprised he was so fired up. Rian, who had just fallen asleep at the table, jerked his head back up.

"Dude, stop fucking yelling," Zack said as he rubbed his eyes.

"No, Alex is right. How could they prank us!? We're like the kings of pranks," I replied.

"Not true, dude. You know We The Kings hold that title," Rian grabbed his coffee and practically chugged it.

"Well from now on, we're the kings of pranks, on this tour" Alex, who looked pissed, said. I wasn't sure if it was the exhaustion or the attack on his dignity that was doing it. But, I was pretty angry as well.

Last night, I thought I was just having a nightmare when I first heard 'Shake It' start playing. It was living hell.

_-_- last night, All Time Low bus -_-_

I'll take you home if you don't leave me at the front door
Your body's cold but girl we're getting so warm
And I was thinking of ways that I could get inside
Tonight you're falling in love, let me go now
This feeling's tearing me up, here we go now

Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that?
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back?
Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that?
Come on, shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it

Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it


"What the hell?" I lifted my head up. "Whoever listening to that crap better turn it off." My head was pounding from the alcohol, and the song was only making it worse.

"Jack, shut off that shit!" Alex yelled from his bunk above mine. It seemed like the music was getting louder as it kept going.

"It's not me! Zack, Rian, who ever the fuck is playing that better stop if they ever want to have kids one day," I threatened.

"What the fuck, dude. It's not us!" I finally climbed out of my bunk and started searching around our bunks. Alex, Zack, and Rian joined me. Ten minutes later, I pulled a drawer open.

"Aha! Found you, you little asshole." I grabbed the clock and threw it against the wall. It shattered into pieces.

"Ugh, finally. Silence," Rian sighed. The guys and I climbed back into our bunks.

What seemed like 5 minutes past, and once again another alarm went off. Shake It played over and over. We found at least 5 clocks, but I finally got tired of waking up so I just grabbed a pillow and blanket, and slept in the kitchen. The farthest place from the bunks you could get in a small tour bus.

_-_- present time -_-_

Our tour bus wasn't a great place to be last night, to say the least.

"They have to pay," I said.

Alex nodded his head, the four of us planning our revenge.

Kelsey's P.O.V.

It's been a few days.

I'm pretty scared. I'm waiting for the revenge to happen. It has to be soon. There is no way they'd let us get out of revenge. I just don't want anything too bad. I walked to Metro's bus to get out of my head space, and found Trace sitting in the back room.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Oh, hey, Kelsey, whats up?" He asked.

"Nothin', just bored. Where are the guys?"

"They went to get some supplies, in case All Time Low really gets us bad. We'll be ready to retaliate," He tells me.

"Oh. Will you sing to me?"

He looks at me for a long moment before a smile begins on his face. "What? Why?" He laughs.

"Because I'm bored and tired. I haven't been sleeping very well, and you're voice will help me sleep," I smile at him.

"Okay, come here," He directs and I come sit next to him on the couch. I'm leaning on his shoulder while and he puts his arm around me, beginning to sing me to sleep.

When I wake up, Mason, Anthony, and Blake are back. We pretty much just sit around and joke the whole time. After awhile Spencer comes on to tell us that the buses are leaving for the next tour date. I depart after giving the Metro Station guys hugs and Spencer walks back with me.

"So has All Time Low, gotten you back yet?" Brendon asked me when Spencer and I return.

"No."

"I don't see why you guys had to prank them," Brendon hates the whole 'Prank War' thing. He thinks its so stupid and a waste of time. I think he's full of shit, but, whatever.

"Brendon, its just a little bit of fun. We prank them, they prank us, that's it. Why are you making it into a big deal?"

He walks up and puts his arm around my neck. "I'm not, I just don't want to listen to you bitch when they get you back," He admits, ruffling my hair.

"Brendon! Stop," I tell him, pushing him away. "You know I hate it when people mess with my hair." He rolls his eyes and walks into the bathroom. I know it might sound shallow but it's true. I love my hair. It's one of my only good features, in my personal opinion, and I hate when people fuck with it.

I walk into the back room to hang with the rest of the guys. Little did I know at that time, All Time Low had a little spy of their own on my own bus.

Brendon's P.O.V.

Kelsey thinks I hate the whole idea of the prank war, but I actually love it. I get to watch her get kicked down a few notches. Don't get me wrong I love her to death, and I protect her 'til the end, but sometimes, she just needs a reality check. So, I pulled out my phone in the bathroom, and made a call.

"It's Jack," he answers.

"Okay, so basically if you want to get Kelsey back, go for her hair. She loves her hair. As for the rest of them, I couldn't tell you. Trust me on this," I told him.

"Thanks, dude." The line goes dead and I'm pretty excited to see what they do. All Time Low are good guys so they wouldn't ruin her, but I'm hoping it's hilarious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so pretty much just filler, its actually like two chapters put together, sorry.

Hope you enjoy yer crappy filler,
I'm working on an actual chapter right now.
Hahaha =D