Im Not Insane

Girl, You Really Got Me Now

Chapter 10

(Raylie Pov)

“I don’t know about sthis.” I said cautiously.

“We are just going out back to the pool. You probably didn’t know we had one, but it’s on the other side, where the guys just so happen to be.” Vailen said winking and adjusting her suit.

“I still don’t these why we haf to go out in our bikinis.” I protested, lisping terribly due to the new shiny addition embedded in my lip, and navel. I cursed myself for sounding so stupid, and hoped that the water would help soothe it.

“Because, Zacky and Brian are going to want to jump our bones.” She said as we walked out of the room. I could eventually hear the guy’s voices growing louder.

“Is that all you think about?” I asked.

“Pretty much yeah.” She said shrugging and nudging me. I visibly cringed, as the thought of sex didn’t seem so appealing anymore to me.

“But Brian is just soo good it’s like he-“She began rambling, getting dreamy eyed and obviously thinking about it.

“WOAH! Over share Vailen! Seriously!!!” I yelled clamping my hands over my ears. She smiled deviously, and she just shrugged and kept walking. We entered a lounge-like room where the guys sat with some beer cans sat around the couch as they watched TV. A glass door leads out to the patio where blue pool water sparkled in the sunlight.

“Hey baby.” Vailen cooed at Brian, getting their attention and all heads turned to look at us. They all looked at me in confusion as Brian said.

“Hey Vail.”

“Who is the hot chick?” Johnny asked nodding his head towards me.

“It’s me…” I squeaked out, not used to all this attention.

“RAYLIE??!!” They all yelled in disbelief. I didn’t think I looked that different…
Zacky’s eyes glazed over and he looked like there might soon be a “problem” for him.

“You like?” Vailen asked pointing to me as if she was showcasing something. We looked at each other and put our hands over our heads smoothly and swung our hips, bumping together lightly.

“Watch where you swing that thing!” Vailen said laughing.

“I like!” Jimmy yelled. While I blushed and Zacky smacked his arm lightly. I got nods of approval as Vailen and I walked out. I smoothly swayed my hips as I walked out, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

“You had him like fuckin putty in your hands!” she squealed out as we walked side my side.
We stopped, standing at the edge of the pool. She stood in front of me as she looked past my shoulders at the guys.

“What are they doing?” I asked smiling.

“They are coming out…” She trailed off.

“And?”

“And Brian is taking his shirt off…” she said smiling. I pinched her arm and she looked at with a confused pissed off look.

“What the hell!”

“focus!” I said reminding her. I heard a door slide open. She put her arms around my waist quickly and whispered.

“Lean forward.” I did so, and she leaned back and we crashed into the pool. I heard the guys mumbling and whispering, when I resurfaced and I could see Brian’s giant smirk. 5 splashes sent water everywhere and someone pulled me towards them by my waist, minding my new ring.

“You look so fucking hot.” A deep voice whispered in my ear, their breath tickling my neck making me shiver. I turned around and met Zacky’s stare, and I felt like putty in his hands.

“Zacky…” I breathed out, my focus zeroing in on him. Right now there was no one else in the pool.

“Raylie…” He began hypnotizing me with his eyes.

“Will you be mine?” He asked, pulling me closer to his face. At this point it was impossible to say no. The inevitable happened, and my eyes flickered from his eyes to his mouth. Our faces moved closer until our lips touched and my arms flew around his neck and his around my stomach. I pulled apart for a brief second before I whispered a

“Yes…”

And he kissed me with more emotion than I had ever felt. And I smiled into the kiss and we pulled away from each other. Someone grabbed my ankles and swam between my legs and stood up, bringing me with them. I towered over the pool and I looked down to see Jimmy’s face and he cheesed a giant smile.

“I feel like a fucking tree! It’s too high up!” I cried out. I leaned back and dove backwards into the deep end of the pool. I resurfaced to a pouty Jimmy and a laughing crowd.

“You’re still cool.” I said smiling. He smiled to himself and began to act all big.

Someone creeped up from behind me and put their large hand over my mouth and pulled me against them.

“Don’t scream. You’ll do it later.” I recognized the voice and I growled. I bit down hard on the hand over my mouth and Matt cried out.

“OW! You fucking bitch!!” He yelled looking at the marvelous teeth mark I left on his hand.

“You shouldn’t have scared me then…asswipe.” I said pouting, then smiling evilly at Matt for a second, before turning back on the pout as Zacky swam over and I hugged him.

“She’s fucking evil.”

“Zacky he’s mean…” I pouted before I looked up at Matt and I gave him the sneakiest look I could and grinned devilishly. And then I kissed Zacky’s shoulder and I held him tighter.

“Dude! What did you do?” Zack asked Matt loudly. I snickered, as Matt’s expression was priceless. His mouth was wide open and he was trying to say something but couldn’t.

“Matt, you might want to close that unless you’re gonna make like a circus seal.” Vailen said laughing as she opened her mouth and bobbing her head signaling a blowjob.

“MATT GOT PLAYED!!!”Jimmy yelled laughing as Brian high-five me secretly. Vailen she was dying of laughter as well as Jimmy and Johnny as they high fived.

“What are they laughing at babe?” Zack asked me.

“Nothing, it’s okay.” I looked up at him cooing and smiling. I flashed Matt another evil look and I dove underwater.

***

“It’s fuckin cold, im out.” Zacky whined, making his way over to the stairs and pulling himself out. I watched as his back muscles flexed and the water droplets ran off of him as he got out.

“Holy fuck…” I said looking away as my face heated up.

(Zacky PoV)

I felt her eyes on me as I got out of the pool and I smirked to myself. But it was my turn to stare when she climbed out. Her new raven hair curly and wet and she was sparkling with water droplets on her skin, running down her body. Her navel ring brought attention to her hips and curves and I visibly gulped.

Suddenly there was less space in my pants. She caught me staring and she smiled over at me. She walked over, swaying her hips and I placed my hand on them as soon as she reached me. Our bodies fit perfectly together.

“Hey.” She smiled up at me, her eyes scanning down my chest and back up to my face. Lust filled in her eyes, and she leaned and pressed her lips to mine fiercely. She pulled away, a dazed and satisfied look on her face. She trailed her hand along the tattoo of my bat while gazing up at me. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

(Raylie PoV)

“Ray…I want you...so bad.” Zacky growled in my ear. I felt my knees turn to jell-o. And I kissed him fiercely and pulled away sharply, whispering.

“Take me…” He swept me up bridal style and lead us upstairs to his bedroom, not breaking the kiss, our mouths moving in sync with one another’s He kicked open the door letting it close and then laid me onto his black satin sheets.

I felt him pull away and I looked up at him with concern. I saw that the makeup had washed off and he could see the scars all over my body. I looked away in shame, letting a tear slip out of the corner of my eye.

He tilted my face up to his.

“Look at me Raylie.” He said lowly. I was surprised he wasn’t angry. He traced an old scar on my arm. I haven’t cut ever since he saved me in the rain. His eyes widened as he saw the scar of the ‘V e n g.’ on my stomach. He didn’t get to finish and im glad. I was so broken and scared; I think he saw that in me now.

“Im so sorry.” He whispered against my skin.

“Don’t be.” I said as he looked down at me, with a sad expression.

“But he broke you…I let him break you…” He whispered out.

I pulled his lips to mine and I smiled.

“But you fixed me.”

He began kissing down my neck and down my body.

“So…beautiful.”

He mumbled out between kisses. I let a quiet moan slip out and I hooked my fingers on the waistband of his swim trunks, and gently tugged looking up at him and biting my lip ring gently. He tugged at the strings of my top and the waistband of my bottoms and our clothes were tossed carelessly to the side.

I felt him brush up against my thigh and we both moaned out. He slipped his tongue past my lips, and snaked his hands down to grip my hips. He positioned himself and he pulled away to stare at me adoringly.

“Are you ready?” He asked slipping on a condom quickly.
I nodded my head and I became breathless when he pushed into me.

“Ohh fuuck.”Zacky moaned out as he started out at a slow pace. It was killing me.

“Zacky…please…faster.” I whined grinding my hips hard against him causing his breath to audibly hitch. He thrust faster and faster picking up a steady pace.

“Fucking hell…Raylie” He growled out. As he held me tighter, pulling me into his every thrust.

“Zacky!!!” I screamed out, raking my fingers down his back, clenching my teeth and moaning loudly. He hissed in pain as I drew blood and left marks. He leaned down to my face and I reached up and tugged on his lip ring, and he let out a guttural noise. I felt a heat bubble up in my stomach as it built in intensity.

“Fuck Zacky…im so c-close.” I breathed out sharply. A layer of sweat formed on my body and as our wet skin touched it sent even more jolts through me.

“Mmm! Zackyyy! I screamed as an explosion of pleasure surged through me as I came. Seconds later Zacky came inside of me, and he screamed my name out.

“Ray fucking lie!”

He said slowing down and riding it out until he stopped and collapsed next to me. I rolled into his arms and the sweat made us cling together a little bit, but I was still on that emotional high. And I ran my hands though Zack’s hair and he looked at me though droopy, tired eyes.

“You can really wear me out girl.” He said flashing me a goofy smile. I pecked his lips before I moved over to lie down on his chest. He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and whispered to me,

“Goodnight Raylie Kay…”

That sent a shiver down my spine
♠ ♠ ♠
*sigh* Another Update
I know i said 5 comments and i havent gotten ANY but i really wanted to:D

Can i have at least 1?
It would seriously make my day

Vengeance~