Im Not Insane

Zachary ***ing Goddamn Baker

Chapter 12

(Raylie Pov)

I slowly turned my head back to face him. I screamed in blinding anger and before I could think, I swung my right hand into his face catching his nose and I heard and felt a little pop.

Blood streamed down his face and onto his shirt. He looked at me like I was death itself, and I saw something flash in his eyes. He quickly grabbed me and threw me against the wall and pinned me there, his eyes burning into mine. Still clear green, still Zacky, still broke me down inside. I gasped and I widened my eyes at his forcefulness. My face changed quickly from hurt, to sadness to anger.

I brought my knee up to his gut and he let go before I flew at his shoulders and tackled him to the ground near the bed. And began punching and scratching at his body before he flipped us over and we wrestled and rolled, punching and hitting each other.

I felt the mania take over my system I scratched and punched wildly at him. I felt the air rush out of me and a splintering pain erupt in my ribcage. I coughed and I tasted the metallic blood in my mouth and I bit down hard on the arm he used to pin me down.

“Fuck!” he screamed and I pushed him off of me I went to bring myself up but instead he grabbed me by the arm and I swung around to punch him but he caught my fist and punched me instead I felt a cut open under my right eye and I began to feel dizzy.

“THAT’S FUCKING ENOUGH.” Matt yelled pulling him away from me as I stumbled back and Brian caught me. I tried to stand up but I felt too weak and dizzy.

“We didn’t fucking do anything!! Matt yelled.

“She came in here fucking crying because that asshole Vengeance fucking threatened her again! So I comforted her and we were watching Jackass for about an hour before you fucking came in here assuming the worst!” He yelled and Zacky’s face just about melted and he had the most heartbroken and regretful look I had ever seen on his face. I didn’t fucking care. I looked at him, my eyes and body burning like lava.

“I fucking… hate you Zack...Baker…”

(Zacky PoV)

When she told me those words, I finally realized what I had actually done. I looked at the bruises forming on her face, around her eye and her swollen nose. I saw blood seep through the shirt on her ribs and I almost cried. I seriously hit my girlfriend. My fucking girlfriend. The bruises and marks she left me, really meant she hated me. I watched as

Brian picked her up, cradling her as her head just fell limply against his chest. I looked from her to Matt who looked furious.

“Don’t fucking talk to me dude.” Brian walked out with her, probably getting her to Vailen.
Matt fucking glared at me before he seethed quietly.

“Are you fucking happy now? You just fucking hit your girlfriend because you were jealous and you didn’t even listen to her!” He punched me in the jaw, but I winced at let the pain course cause I knew I deserved it, but I felt something im me change and I was pushed to the back of my mind.

“Of course Im fucking ecstatic. The bitch deserved everything she got. She won’t be alive much longer anyway.” I heard Vengeance speak for me and Matt’s face twisted with rage.

He raised his fist to crash into his face again but Vengeance caught his hand, crushing it in his own and brought Matt down to the floor.

“Don’t fucking cross my path Matthew.” Vengeance said deadly calm before retreating and I was in control again. I turned around and walked out of the door. I heard a loud crashing and quick footsteps coming from upstairs and angry yelling.

“ZACHARY FUCKING GOD DAMN BAKER WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?” I heard the loud angry screams of Vailen from upstairs. I actually cringed in fear.

“YOU FUCKING DICK! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!!” She yelled throwing, her metallic purple shuriken at me. She got me in the arm and I yelled in pain. I looked to see blood seeping down and the purple glint of the throwing knife.

“What the hell Vailen! A throwing knife? Seriously!” I fucking regret Vengeance giving her all of those weapons. Fucking Brian let her have them too… She walked up to me and slapped me across the face…hard.

“Why the fuck would you hit your girlfriend! She did nothing to you! You just had to be a jealous ass! You stay the fuck away from her or ill fucking kill you!” She roared at me twisting and ripping the small knife out of my arm.I slowly nodded, keeping the same expression. I walked to my room hearing the unwelcomed voice.

“Good work Zachary.” Vengeance sneered at me and I shut my eyes tight.

“Fuck off Vengeance. Like you haven’t done enough…” I growled. I opened my door and enter my room, hearing Vengeance speak again.

“I didn’t do anything. That was all you, however im proud of you. Bitch needs to be taught a lesson.” He seethed. I caught my reflection in the mirror and I looked to see Vengeance sneering at me.

“Face it Zack, im a part of you. You can’t use yourself as an excuse forever.” He said smirking. I couldn’t let this jackass frustrate me.

“And that will only help me when I finally get rid of this bitch.” I blinked in frustration and
Vengeance was gone, but I could still hear the sick laughter resonate in my head.
I pulled out my bottle of JD from the closet where I kept it and I lay down taking a swig.

Closing my eyes I saw her broken face, and her fragile body destroyed by scars and the look in her eyes when she told me she hated me. I let a tear slip down and I took another swig of Jack. I could hear her voice crying and screaming and I shut my eyes.

God, make it stop… I pleaded the emotion heartache increasing. I drank faster, each time I heard her voice softer. I tipped the bottle back, but nothing came. I looked drunkenly at the bottle. I dropped it to the floor making a loud noise. I shut my eyes, trying to fall into a drunken sleep despite the sun shining through the window. The last word that left my lips before I passed out was.

“Raylie…”

(Raylie PoV)

I fluttered my eyes open, seeing that the sun had gone down waking up in my bed with Vailen, Matt, Brian, Jimmy, & Johnny waiting around.

This was becoming all to fucking frequent. Im getting sick of all these fights and ending up unconscious.

“Ray.” Matt said standing up as he looked over me.

“Ughh.” I moaned, my body aching badly. I remember the heat of the moment anger and frustration. Zacky.Actually.Hit.Me. It had sunken in.

“Are you okay Ray face?” Vailen asked.

“No. I want to fucking die Vailen.” I muttered out, tears threatening to spill.

“Don’t worry babe, I threw a shuriken at him for you.” She replied sincerely while everyone’s faces including mine had the ‘WTF?’ look.

I sat up but I gasped and clutched my ribs as I felt the sharp pain and fell back down.

“Fuck! Are my ribs broken?”

“One or two.” Johnny replied.

I mouthed another “Fuck” and moved my head to the left. I saw Jimmy’s face staring at me intently, his blue eyes peering through his glasses. I giggled at his stupefied look. He smiled a bit before I reached my hands up indicating to help me up. They all stared.

“HELLOO!” I obnoxiously said loudly, wiggling my hands. Jimmy rolled his eyes before he grabbed my arms and helped me up minding my ribs. I stood up feeling a small head rush and I blinked a bit before I limped towards the door.

“Where are you going?”

“I don’t know I thought you guys were gonna come with.” I replied.

“Let go watch a movie then guys!” Vailen squealed. And everyone shrugged and headed for the door. I began to walk behind Matt but I could barely make it onto the hall without my body beginning to ache badly.

“Ughh, Matt.” I asked, reaching out and tugging his shirt since he was not too far in front of me. He looked at me raising an eyebrow, and I winced.

“Carry me?” I asked. He sighed and rolled his eyes before scooped me up and carried me out. We caught up to the rest of the guys, and reached this cool room with a huge TV and
comfy black couches. Matt dropped me on the couch next to Brian and Vailen and sat down on the other side.

“Watch it asshole.” Vailen warned Matt and he rolled his eyes again.

“What movie?” Jimmy asked.

“Final Destination 2.” I suggested and Brian yelled.

“KICKASS.” Before Jimmy popped in the DVD.

“You like that movie?” Matt asked me and I looked up at him.

Yeah, am I not allowed to watch it?”

“No, I just didn’t think you would like it.” Vailen poked Brian who poked me and asked.

“You want gum?” While chewing on a piece. I nodded and Vailen gave Brian who gave me a piece of stride. I popped It in my mouth and began to chew obnoxiously at Matt. He looked at me and I snapped the gum and replied.

“What you lookin at hoe?” He gave me ‘the look’ before he nudged my arm and mumbled exaggeratedly.

“Whateva.” I laughed and looked at the movie that had started. I cringed and snuggled my face into Matt’s arm when the pipe had impaled the lady in her car seat, and the fence had sliced the guy into three. I hated that scene the worst but I laughed at a lot of them.

“Too much for you?” He teased and I gave him a dirty look before I pinched him sharply.”

“Ow!” He hissed.

“Fuck you.” I replied.

When the elevator hook scene came up and I began to giggle. This scene was sickly hilarious to me. When her head go caught Vailen shrieked and curled into Brian. I kept chuckling as she was lifted off of the ground by her head and jamming. When the elevator revved up and ripped off her head, I Laughed openly before mumbling

“Dumb Bitch.”

>>>

The movie ended and I stretched my body my best without re opening my cuts or hurting my ribs. Vailen helped me up and let me lean on her on the way back to my room.

“I don’t know why Zacky of all people would do that. Vengeance for sure, but never Zack.” She said in a disappointed tone, shaking her head. I began to tear up and my voice began to shake.

“It’s not like me and Matt and I did anything. I don’t like Matt that way, I just don’t get why he wouldn’t listen to me.”

“Aww sweetie, I know he loves you though.” She replied smoothing out my hair. I felt like a little girl who had fallen down and her mother had been there to comfort her.

“I don’t think so.” I mumbled lets more tears roll down. Vailen reached her door and mine was just around the corner.

“Can u make it back or u want me to come?” She asked and I waved it off.

“its okay I can. Goodnight Vail.” I replied before I started down the hall. My ribs beginning to hurt from my chest heaving from crying. I wiped my eyes while keeping one hand on my ribs.

I turned the corner only to bump into…, Zacky. His face was sour and we both groaned as our bodies hit. He looked like he had a hangover and his eye was black and his nose swollen. His expression changed once he saw mine.

I glared up at him, still holding my ribs, trying not to double over from the pain.

“Raylie I-“

“Fuck off.” I cut him off harshly despite my tear soaked face. I tried to make my way past him but he grabbed my shoulder lightly, and I turned around, feeling the sparks when he touched me. He pulled me into his body and held me lightly. I looked up at his face, straight into his eyes when he told me.

“Raylie I love you. Im so sorry, I don’t know what came over me. I couldn’t stand the thought of losing you and i wanted revenge. Im sorry I took it out on you, you’re my girlfriend. I don’t want you to think of me like this anymore, please?” He begged and I couldn’t help but cry. He hugged me and I put my head on his chest as I cried.

“Baby, im sorry. Please forgive me.” He said.

“Zacky I love you, I forgive you…” I cried violently, ignoring the pain in my body.

“Babe, you hurt me really b-bad. I couldn’t stand that w-when you were pissed at me. And I told you I hated you. I meant-t it at the time and that even hurt to s-say. Please don’t m-make me hurt like this again Z-zacky…” I cried out.

I looked back up at him, his bruised face and we leaned in at the same time and our lips collided. Our mouths moved against one another’s in perfect sync. I pulled away and I whispered.

“I missed that. I missed you.”

“I missed you too babe. I think we should get some rest though.”
I nodded and he was about to whisper goodnight but I said before.

“Zacky…could I sleep with you tonight?”I asked hopefully. A smile turned up on his face and he said.

“Im glad you asked, cause I don’t know how I would have fallen asleep without you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if i dont update as much. and sorry if i keep apologizing for it. but you know the deal, school is a bitch.

since i cant update as much if i get lots of comments i will make extra time to write and updatefor you guys

BeE.Vengeance