Im Not Insane

Mmm Vengeance...

Chapter 13

(Vengeance PoV)

I rolled over and I came in contact with a small body. I looked to see it was the tiny bitch lightly snoring. I admired the bruises and scars on her once perfect skin, and I traced a long thin scar on her arm

“Beautiful…”

I said sinisterly grinning at her a like a Cheshire cat. I saw from her tank top slightly raised, the V.e.n.g. We would have to finish that wouldn’t we?

I moved in and placed soft kisses on her neck, stirring her and she moaned lightly as she had just woken up.

“Mmm…morning Zacky.” I growled a bit at the mention of his name.

Fuckin wrong answer.

I sickly smiled before I nipped at her neck some more, and she turned into me, allowing me to pull her onto my hips. I refused to let her see my eyes…yet. She looked at me with sleepy eyes and a light warming smile and I almost got sick. I held it together for the sake of this going through properly.

“Good morning baby.”

I let the lie slip past my lips. She pushed her lips against mine, and I ran my hands along her hips and curves, resting them on her ass. She moaned into my lips and I smirked slightly.

I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she held the sides of my face with her little hands. I could see some of her bruised and previously bloodied knuckles. I longed for the destruction written on her body. I wanted her blood to spill.

She ground her hips into mine and I moaned feeling less space. She kissed down my chest to the line of my boxers, and she hooked her thumbs under the elastic tugging them down but I paused her. I could feel her trying to see into my eyes but I avoided her gaze.

I flipped us over so I was on top of her, straddling her hips. I felt my dominance rise and I smirked sickly. Her eyes were closed and she moaned lightly. I lifter her shirt up over her head and I hooked my thumbs into her shorts and began to pull them off. When she stopped me, I nearly smacked her. I said instead.

“Ah ah, Raylie.” As I shook my head. I slid them off and tossed them aside. The day I let this bitch control me. I let her slide off my boxers as she had a glazed and seduced look in her hazel eyes. I slowly teased her as she moaned and ground her hips against mine.

“Zacky don’t tease me.” She whined and I took this as my chance.

“Zacky isn’t teasing you.” I growled out and I smiled as she looked at me with a mix of shock and fear. She tried to push me off her but I grew pissed off. I leaned down and pinned her arms behind her head.

“Move and ill slit your throat bitch.” I seethed at her and she began to cry. I could feel Zack pushing against the back of my mind where I had restrained him.

“Not this time Zack.” I mumbled quietly as I positioned myself. Her face showed she expected pain, so I’d give it to her.

I pushed in roughly and she screamed out. I laughed sickly and I went slower, teasing her.
The pained expression writted on her face dissapeared and her mouth parted letting her moans escape. She gripped the sheets tightly as she moaned loudly.

" Mhmm! Oh my god!"

I sinsterly smirked as pleasure swam in her eyes.
“Vengeance! Fuck!”

She moans, and I smile widely. I feel Zacky’s presence fade. And with it, my power grew. I push roughly into her and increase the speed, going from agonizingly slow to an animalistic speed. Her eyes flew open and he grabbed my shoulders, scratching down my back and moaning out my name loudly,

My name.

My pace became more erratic and she moaned louder. I thrust one more time before she came on me, causing me to spill into her.

"Vengeance! Ohh shit!"

"You fucking whore!" I groaned out as i rode out our orgasms.

I finished with a sick smile as I looked up at the ceiling grinning like a madman. She looked at me when she came down from her high and she looked at me with a mix of pissed off, shame and guilt. How I loved that look on her.

She began to cry and I glared at her for her weakness. I struck her across the face leaving a lovely bruise. I climbed off of her and went towards the bathroom

“Clean yourself up.” I threw back at her.

I looked in the bathroom mirror and saw en extremely pissed off Zack staring at me.

“VENGEANCE!” He screamed at me. I smirked.

“What Zachary?”

“I told you not to fucking touch her!” I was pissed officially.

“Who the fuck are you to order me?! Tell me you didn’t hear the bitch screaming my name.” I finished satisfied and his expression faltered to a helpless misery.

“This isn’t fucking done.” He seethed and I felt a pull to the mirror. I blinked and it was me staring back at Zack. I smiled at him in mock happiness. He flipped me off.

(Raylie PoV)

I lay in bed looking at the hand marks on my skin and feeling the stinging on my cheek. I felt so used and defiled, but I felt so cheap and whorish. I pulled the sheets and I shook with the tears of frustration and anger fall. I quickly got up and grabbed a towel from the floor and wrapped it around. I took some shorts of mine and a black shirt with a switchblade on it and i ran into the hall bathroom to shower.

I scrubbed hard at my skin to remove the touch of Vengeance but I could still feel him. I rushed out, drying myself and leaving my hair with the wet look. I slid on the clothes and I looked through the cabinet and saw some ‘morning after’ pills. I downed one and I let myself settle. Gripping the counter as I looked up at my reflection feeling complete rage.

I growled and reared back and punched the mirror as hard as I could. It left a large crack that spanned out from the center and some glass pieces tittered off. My knuckles weren’t cut up but a few shards poked in. I pulled them out and stormed out of the bathroom. I smelled Zacky on me and gripped my shirt in my hands.

My breathing labored and I ground my teeth in anger. I collapsed to the floor in a fit of animalistic roars, pulling at my black hair and clamping my eyes shut. I reared and punched the wall next to me and left a fist sized hole. I could feel my muscles straining from the force of the mania I was caught in. I clawed at my body, feeling the touch of Vengeance stronger and everywhere. I left cuts on my arms and stomach.

I felt an arm try to pick me up but I screamed louder and fought to get away. My throat was becoming raw and sweat beads formed on my forehead.

“RAYLIE FUCKING CHILL!” Matt’s loud voice boomed, and I curled up into a tight ball, my anger suddenly gone and replaced by sadness and vulnerability.

I cried so hard into my hands and I just let Zack pick me up. I knew it was him because I
could smell his Axe cigarettes and JD.

“Shh baby don’t cry. He isn’t worth it.” He cooed.

“Zacky! How can I not cry! H-he fucking raped me, but I fucking responded to him! Do you kno-ow how that fucking feels?!” I said loudly crying into his chest.

“Im sorry baby.” He said kissing my tear trails.

“Zacky I love you so fucking much. But I don’t know if I can put up with Vengeance anymore. I want to fucking kill him.” I yelled crying harder, “fuck” becoming my new favorite word.

“Ray, I want him gone too. But no matter what I do, Vengeance is a part of me.” He said, his eyes beginning to glisten. It broke my heart to hear him say it but we both knew it.

“It's gonna get down to it being me or him.” He whispered.

“And I don’t think it’s me…”

“Please don’t say that Zacky, don’t. You’re all I got. Don’t say it, please don’t.”

“Im sorry..,” He mumbled and I cried. Just cried on his shoulder as he held me. He wasn’t crying but I knew he was spilling over inside.

“You can do this. We can do this.” I told him, trying my hardest to believe it myself.

“I just hope you’re right.” He murmured.

“Im always right.” He smiled at me lightly before he pressed his lips to mine and felt the electricity bolt through me. I my hands on his face, gently wiping away the tears on his face as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I pulled away to tell him.

“I love you.”

“I don’t know if I can love you the way I want to Raylie.” He said looking away from me and my face faltered.

“What do you mean Zack? I asked snaking my hand in his and holding it firmly.

“I mean that I can’t keep doing this to you anymore Raylie.” He turned to face me with a hollow expression, but the sadness pushing behind his eyes.

“I can’t let Vengeance do this to you anymore.” He continued before he paused again. Mustering up the courage to finish.

“It’s over Raylie.”

As soon as those words left his lips my world shattered. He looked me in the eyes before he leaned down and kissed my cheek and he turned around to walk away. I watched him walk away with his hands in his pocket. Tears fell down my face but I stood still, not a muscle in my body moved. I just stared at the path where he walked away from me. My skin felt cold absent from his touch.

A rage took over. This was all fucking Vengeance’s fault! I clenched my fists. A fire burned within me and I wanted to explode.

“Vengeance, I swear I will be the one to kill you.” Someone touched my shoulder and I spun around glaring and seething. My expression softened when I saw Brian in front of me and I gave a tiny forced smile.

“Raylie I know you aren’t okay so don’t smile at me.” Brian said tilting my chin up towards him.

“Brian he left me.” I barely spoke out in a whisper. He pulled me into a hug and held me like a parent would do.

“But Im not done with Vengeance yet.” I said before I pecked his cheek and I swiftly turned on my heel and running in the direction of my room. My mind raced as I ran my fingers over my scars on my stomach and thought about Zacky and Vengeance.

“Vengeance is the opposite state of mind. But he is his own person, coming and going occasionally. Like manic and calm phases…”
I mumbled quickly writing this information down trying to gather my thoughts.

“So while in Zacky’s body, Vengeance feels the pain physically and Zacky feels it emotionally and vice versa….Zacky is the calm, and Vengeance is the mania, but it’s also a personality…”

“Without Zacky is Vengeance and without Vengeance is Zacky. They can’t do this forever….so only one personality would remain…

I came to a conclusion.

“If Vengeance is eliminated, I can have my Zacky back…for good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope this was good for how long u guys waited for it!
did anyone notice Ray's impending insanity? tee hee.

Can i have lots of comments for this one? Cause i really wanted to put it out. And when i check back i want like a lot of comments if you guys liked it or anything else. Also comment on what you think could happen int he story cause they give me lots of motivation for my story ideas.

btw i have like 21 ideas im gonna turn into writing so. um. comment!

p.s if anyone is confused by the beginning. Zacky goes to sleep and wakes up as Vengeance.
BeE.Vengeance