Im Not Insane

Im Not Insane

Chapter 15

(Raylie PoV)

Zacky looked confused, but I saw the flicker of Vengeance behind his eyes. I knew his weakness for bloodshed. I slowly reached for my back pocket and pulled out the glinting knife.
“Raylie….what are you doing!” Zacky yelled but his voice was changing to what
Vengeance’s sounded like.

“Vengeance you fucking know what Im doing.” I said looking him in the eye. I slowly sliced the knife down across my arm letting the blood seep out and his eyes flickered from mine to the knife. They were drowning in lust.

I moaned and I inched closer to him.

“You dirty little bitch.” He growled, grabbing my hips forcefully. I licked the shell of his ear and breathed against his neck.

“Mhm, Vengeance. I fucking want you to punish me for it. Show me who is boss.” I let the words smoothly slide off my tongue like velvet. I inched closer to his mouth sliding my tongue in briefly before I pulled out.

“I’ll never let you fucking forget it.” He growled striking me across the face with a sick grin.

“I’ll never let you fucking forget the pain and fucking torture you caused me. But I’ll never fucking let you forget how u took Zacky from me. Burn in hell son of a bitch.” I yelled out quickly before I drove my knife into his gut. I twisted it in, feeling the ripping of his flesh and the blood rush out onto my skin. I felt the same rush and satisfaction I had felt earlier.

His deep green eyes went wide and he gasped for breath. His hands went to his stomach and he fell to his knees. I grabbed the knife by the handle and ripped it out, causing more of the crimson liquid to spill.

He let out an agonizing scream that sounded like magic to me.

“HOLY SHIT!” I heard from inside, and the shuffling and screaming of the guys and Vailen inside.

Vengeance began to cough up blood and it dripped down his chin.

“Yo-u….Fu-ucking…Bitch!” He coughed out in a rough angry tone.

“You fucking deserve this you fucking asshole!” I reared back and swung my foot at his face, and his neck whipped to the side. More blood gushed from a new cut in his mouth

“Kiss my fucking converse you asshole!!!” I roared at him, as he fell from his knees onto his stomach, his eyes fluttering shut and the blood continuing to pool around him.

“What the fuck! Raylie what is your damn problem!” Matt yelled.

“My problem is that fucking cunt ruined my fucking life. HE fucking took Zacky from me!” I snapped back clenching my blood coated fists.

“Well did you fucking stop to think that Zacky is there too?!” he screamed pointing at the body slowly bleeding out on the patio. My eyes widened in horror as it dawned on me. My zacky,

I killed him to get rid of what was keeping us apart. Tears flew down my face as I covered my mouth, looking at Matt who looked sorry for yelling, the rest of the guys were too in awe to say anything.

I dropped down to my knees rolling him over, the deep knife wound, leaking blood, staining his clothes and mine. I saw his muscles on his face twitch and I felt his pulse on his hand. It was slow and faint.

“No! No! Why! What the fuck have I done to you?!” I screamed up at the pale grey sky.

I looked at all of the shocked and disappointed faces of the group and I turned away to look at the still face. He didn’t look like Vengeance or Zacky right now.

“Im sorry im so fucking sorry.” I said out loud, with my face buried in his chest, holding onto his fading presence.

“Raylie! What the hell! Why did you do that?!HES FUCKING GONE CAUSE OF YOU!” Brian screamed, but I didn’t dare turn around, I just cried harder onto his body. I heard Vailen console him and distant mumbles.

“Why did you fucking do it?” Jimmy added sternly.

“Because I was letting this drive me insane and I just wanted Zacky back.” I cried out.

“Well did u think that we have wanted Zack back for years? Did you think about how we would fucking feel that u killed our lifelong friend?! Vengeance or not Raylie!” His voice began to rise.

“I-im sor-ry!” I cried harder.

“You should be…” Johnny mumbled.

I mentally smacked myself. How could I be so selfish! I never thought about who I could hurt. I only wanted to fix my own problems! Maybe this is what I deserve…

I felt the pulse so lightly before I couldn’t feel it at all. I frantically pressed against his wrists and then the one near his neck. I finally rested my hand on his chest and I could feel no heartbeat. I stared in shock at his still, bloody face. I cupped it in my face and ran my hands through his hair, smearing blood in it and on my face as I wiped away my free falling tears.

“Please baby…don’t leave us.”

“Zacky! You gotta” Vailen screamed as his lifeless body lay under the grey skies.

“Zacky, bro. You can’t be gone. Come on man.” Matt said, his voice wavering with tears.

“We all need you Zacky, come on!” Brian cried, tears falling onto his body.

Jimmy glared at me before yelling.

“This is your entire fucking fault!” Tears down his face, while a pissed off Vailen tried calming him down. I felt like a complete bitch. I had to fucking let my emotions ahead of me.

Vengeance can break down the best of us.

Through my blurry vision I could have sworn I saw something come out of Zacky’s mouth. I wiped the tears from my eyes and saw black smoke coming from Zacky’s nose and mouth.

“What the fuck?!” Matt said.

“W-what’s happening?!” I asked frantically but everyone just looked on.

A hollow whisper and wavering voices whispered and cursed. I heard an agonizing scream as his body convulsed and the smoke shot down through the ground beside his body. My eyes widened as I processed what was happening.

The bruises and cuts on his body disappeared and the knife wound was closing before my eyes. The black and blue marks around his eye and on his face cleared out and his hair was slightly longer and purple on the sides. He seemed to shrink; he looked thinner and more muscularly defined. His lips turned from a grayish tone to a soft pink.

“Zacky?” I asked inching closer to him

“Fucking hell…” Jimmy breathed out. The clouds that always seemed to loom over the house, parted and the sun shone onto the patio we were on.

I slowly reached for Zacky’s hand, feeling for a pulse. I jumped when I felt a faint thump.
My breath hitched in my throat and my eyes watered. He looked so different.

I saw Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Brian and Vailen smiling with tears in their eyes. Vailen’s lip was trembling. She was crying a lot.

I saw a flicker of light and I looked to see the sunlight bouncing in his light green eyes.
They looked green with blue/brown around the middle and he breathed out loudly.

“ZACKY!” Vailen screamed ripping out of Brian’s grip. She threw herself over him as she cried on his chest.

“Zacky im so fucking glad your back! You don’t know how much I’ve missed you!!” She yelled kissing his face. He just had a dazed expression on his face, like he was seeing everything for the first time.

“Vailen?” He asked as he sat up and put his arms around her tightly.

“Yeah Zacky-pie it’s me.” She replied with a happy sniffle. A genuine smile appeared on his face as he moved off of her and stood up.

“Brian? Matt? Jimmy? Johnny?!” He gasped looking at each of them.
Brian sniffled and nodded

“Mhm” Jimmy’s lip trembled before he ran up and engulfed him in a hug. Matt Johnny and Brian joined in. Zacky had tears running down his face. His expression was almost blank.

He didn’t smile much or anything but by the look of his eyes he was so happy inside. Like he couldn’t believe it.

He looked at me and his eyes went wide.

“Raylie?” I couldn’t respond. I just buried my face in my hands and cried. He walked up to me, putting his arms around me and holding me into him.

“Za-ackyy…” I whined out, crying.

“Raylie. Thank you for saving me. I never thought I’d be able to be myself again. I owe you so much.” He replied, I felt a teardrop on my shoulder.

“Zacky I love you too.”

“Raylie…” Jimmy asked apologetically.

“Im sorry for the way I acted, it’s just that I didn’t want to lose my best friend.” He replied.

“Yeah.” Everyone else replied. Vailen hugged me tightly whispering ‘im sorry and thank you.

“It’s alright; I would have done the same.” We all wrapped ourselves up in a giant hug. Our faces were wet and we were all sniffling but we didn’t care.

“You know, I heard your voices.” Zacky spoke. We looked at him confused.

“When Vengeance was dying it was so crazy. It was like my mind was being picked at and torn apart. Vengeance was being pulled out of my body. But through all of it I heard your voices and I felt your hand on mine. I think you knew Raylie. You knew I would come back. Thanks for believing in that. I’d never thought I’d see the day. Raylie, I still loved you even when I was dying.”

I pulled his lips to mine passionately and replied.

“I love you too Zachary.”

“Raylie you saved me, thanks to you; Im Not Insane.”
♠ ♠ ♠
AHhhh! cheesy ending. sorry i took so long i was busy with Girl I Know. Its a Syn story. i suggest you check it out.

Comments please! i wanna know what you thought of it!

And like Every story i thank these people for always coommenting:
sTeLLaRXFRESH
Shanice6661
Yours Truly
stozzi
popcandy777
Vengeance.Girl
A7XChick007
Pyro_13
Countess Sheila
Lilith_Hellfire
xxAshleighxx
im.blueberry
rocketqueen6661
Kissing.Sin
Bella Poison1
Sk8erGalLuvsMCR
iTyTyler
steph1011995
Kismet
lilHARLYxVENGENZ18