Im Not Insane

Sinister seductive

Chapter 14

(Raylie PoV)

I opened my eyes, staring at the blank ceiling as I had pieces of my hair on my face. I sat up in bed rubbing my forehead.

“Fuck, I mumbled as I slowly got up from my bed. I went into the bathroom and turned on the sink.

I brushed my teeth and splashed cold water on my face. I looked up into the mirror watching my wet face as the water droplets ran down over it. My eyes were hollow and my cheeks looked bruised and battered. I just looked like a lifeless zombie. I closed my eyes and turned off the sink. Reaching for a towel I dried off and walked out.

“Hey Rayl.” Vailen said emerging from her bedroom and slinging her arms over my shoulders and cuddling me.

“Morning Vail.” I mumbled, a yawn escaping my mouth then. I felt a pain on my neck and Vailen skipped ahead of me smirking.

“Bitch you bit me!” I said rubbing my neck. She stuck her tongue out at me and barged into Brian’s room. I saw Zacky's door and I stalked over to his door and opened it slowly.

Seeing him asleep with one hand tucked under his face and his bottom lip looking pouty and kissable. It kills me more that I know I can t have him anymore. I smiled and walked over to Zack. I knew his calm, smoother features even when I couldn’t see his jade eyes.

I walked over and climbed in next to him. He groaned softly and breathed out through his nose. He turned over and took me in his arms. I pecked his cheek and snuggled into his touch.

“You’re not sneaky. I heard you come in.” He said jokingly and I made a face. I could tell this was hard on him, but he was willing to get along. He looked at me out of one eye and he laughed at my expression.

“Good morning Zacky.” I said looking at his opened eyes. They were sleepy but still had that sparkle.

He shook his head no.

“What? I said good morning bitch!” I said playfully pushing him a little. I got caught up in the

look of his eyes and I found myself leaning forward as I kissed him. He responded instantly but he pulled away after a few seconds.

“Ray doesn’t do this to me.” He replied pleadingly. I knew that he knew he wanted to, but he didn’t want to hurt me.

He’s killing me though…

“Im sorry Zack.” I replied meekly.

“It’s alright.” He said smiling at me with a pained expression.

“You know I love you Raylie, I can’t put us through this right now.” He continued rubbing circles on my hand.

I smiled despite the tear that rolled down my face, just to see his face light up, and I nudged his shoulder and mumbled.

“Go shower Zack.”

“Fine!” He whined childishly as he got out of bed.

“Be a bitch!” He whined again.

“I love you too baby!” I shouted from the hall. I soon heard the shower going and I smiled.

That’s my boy, and why did Vengeance have to come and fucking ruin it! I can’t even be with him cause Vengeance is always in my fucking way! I grabbed fistfuls of my hair in my hands and seethed in frustration before I let go.

Not for long… I heard a sinister voice in my head hiss.

My mind darkened, and my eyes hollowed out. I needed to do something about this, its driving me insane.

I can’t have this on and off. I will have one or the other. I will have Zacky, Vengeance isn’t an
option.

(3rd Person)

She wandered down the hallways, the dark side of her mind leading her on in an endless direction. Vengeance burned a hole in her memory leaving images of pain and torture in the many months she’s been here.

She stopped in her tracks staring at a large window looking over a landscape. In her mind she saw herself stabbing Vengeance, his blood on her clothes and hands. His begging for mercy and cursing her name, made her sinister smile larger. He was the victim this time, suffering by her hand. The satisfied grin on her face.

She went into a mental mania; her thoughts whirled around as she felt the imaginary thrill, of Vengeance’s blood at her touch.

(Raylie Pov)

I snapped out of the daze I was in and a smirk graced my face. This wasn’t my smirk however. I felt like a sinister being, the rush I got from Vengeance’s blood spilt.

Revenge is a terrible thing.

I knew now what I needed to do. I searched through the nearest room, rummaging through drawers looking for what I needed. I touched the handle of it and felt along the blade. I carefully slid the blade into my back pocket. I made my way back to the living room with a quickened pace, just so close to my goal. So close to the rush of Vengeance’s blood.

I was fucking driven now. Nothing could get in my way of my vision so close to achieving. I didn’t care who I fucking hurt, I’ve been hurt enough! Now it’s his turn to fucking suffer even some of the hell I went through!

I stepped out into the clearing where I saw the whole gang. Zacky included. I needed to provoke Vengeance’s appearance. I traced a line from his jawbone to his lips and breathed sensually in his ear before I whispered.

“Zacky can I talk to you for a second.” He got up while the guys made whistle noises. I led him outside to the patio nearby.

“Don’t you just love the feel of a blade against your skin?” I whispered in a sinister seductive voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy chapter. sry!
But the story ends next chapter and if i get 10 comments by sunday ill update cause im going away. I already finished this and anew story i started called Girl I Know. Its a syn story ;)