You Had Me Wishing We Were Something

16

Image

I looked around Eric's room surprised

"When did you all get here?" I asked as I looked from John to AMBER to Max and then I'm guessing the girl next to him as his girlfriend Morgan, to Kennedy to Justin to Jared, to everyone else. The whole gang was here.

"About two minutes ago"Justin chuckled.

"Yeah, isn't this great?"Eric asked me sarcastically and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Very, its great from going from a night of just me and you to EVERYONE else" I said as I walked over to Eric.

"You can put your clothes right here"Eric said as he took my clothes that I had been in and put them on his computer chair.

"Yeah, Pat so generously shared with us that you two were going to be having a movie night so we decided to crash"John said simply.

I rolled my eyes.

"The more the merrier"Eric mumbled and I turned to face him and playfully hit his chest with the back of my hand and he laughed

"So..Why are you wearing Eric's clothes?"John asked and I turned away from Eric to face him

"Here we go"Nick laughed and fell back on Eric's bed.

"Because I'm sleeping over and I didn't bring any clothes to sleep in"I said matter-of-factly.

"You are not sleeping over"He said slightly glaring.

"Yes I am! You cant tell me if I can or not"I said glaring back at him

"John"Amber said taking a hold of his hand and facing him giving him a look, a worried look. A look that said 'what are you doing? You don't care about her'

John just sighed and looked down.

"Lets get this movie night started!"Jared laughed

"We haven't all hung out and watched movies together in a long time. Great idea Eric"Kennedy said coming over to Eric and patted his back.

"Yes great idea"He mumbled. He obviously wasn't happy that they joined. And truth be told, I wasn't either.

"Lets all head down to the living room"Pat said and everyone agreed and started walking out of Eric's room.

Amber kind of had to drag John out as he eyed me and Eric.

When everyone was out of the room I started walking out to but Eric took a hold of my hand pulling me back.

"I'm sorry. I know I said we would only be hanging out tonight"He said softly.

"Its fine"I shrugged

"No its not. This is stupid."He said looking down

"Just a little. But whatever. I'm still going to be here all night, and once they all leave we'll stay up ALL night and watch movies. So glad its Saturday and I don't have school tomorrow"I said with a light laugh.

"Sorry Aubs, but now that John knows your staying here, he wont leave"

"Well kick him out, its your house"I smiled.

"Thats so true!"He laughed."Now come on, before they come back to check on us"He said as he started walking out pulling me with him since he was still holding my hand.

"Check on us?"I laughed

"Why do you think they're all here?Silly girl, they, I mean John, wants to make sure we keep this night PG."

"Wow Eric, you blow things way out of proportion."I laughed as we walked down his hall

"Not when it comes to John and you. Hes extremely defensive with you, he wants to make sure I dont make a move on his girl"He laughed as we started walking down the stairs

"Stop making it out like John wants me."I said rolling my eyes. I want that more then anything. But you know, he doesn't. If he wanted me so bad, he wouldn't make me into a one night stand and then call me a slut.

"I don't know Aubs. I think he does. Hes my best friend. I know my best friend" He said as we started walking to his living room and I could already here everyone talking and laughing.

"I don't think so"I said softly just as we entered the living room.

Eric didn't really know anything. He didn't know about any conversations me and John had, he didn't know what went down with us, nothing. I mean he was Johns best friend, but he didn't know anything.

"We're watching a horror"Garrett announced holding up a DVD case.

Everyone agreed and me and Eric just stood to the side and watched everyone.

"So are you guys an item or something?"Justin asked.

Me and Eric looked at each other confused. That was random. And now the whole room was silent waiting for me and Eric to respond. I looked over to John and Amber was sitting on his lap as he looked slightly pissed and looked as if he was grinding his teeth.

"No?"I said confused

"You're holding hands. I mean.."Justin laughed.

"Oh"I said and me and Eric immediately let go of each others hand.

"Yo, turn the lights off, the movies starting"Nick said breaking the tension in the room and everyones eyes adverted from me and Eric.

"Ill get it" Jared said as he got up from the couch and started walking to the light switch.

Pat stole his seat and I noticed there was absolutely no where to sit. The couch was full. I mean Pat, Nick,Max his girlfriend and John were all sitting on one couch, along with Amber who was sitting on Johns lap. And that made me mad.

Does he fucking want her? Are they dating now? God. Why is she here?

Me and Eric just sat on the floor to the side of the couch.

The lights got turned off and it was completely dark.

The horror Garrett had picked was starting and I had never heard of it.

"Do you like scary movies?"Eric asked me with a small smile.

"I don't mind them. They don't usually scare me though"

"Oh alright"He smiled as he swung his arm around my shoulder and I moved closer to him and rested my head on his chest. Can you say comfy?

I heard John groan and then Amber start whispering to him. I couldn't make out what they were talking about though.

"I don't want to watch this"I whispered to Eric as the movie had only been playing for about 10 minutes

He just chuckled"Wanna sneak out?"He smiled.

I nodded smiling.

"Follow my lead okay?" he whispered

"Mhmm"I whispered back.

He started crawling and I laughed quietly as I followed right after him.

This was actually pretty funny and I was surprised I hadn't burst out laughing yet.

As soon as we crawled out of the dark living room into the bright hallway I started laughing and Eric did too.

"We probably could have walked out"He laughed as we stood up

"But that was funner" I giggled.

"Funner isn't a word" he chuckled as we walked into his kitchen.

"It is in my dictionary" I smiled

"Oh alright"He smiled back.

"Wanna play a board game?"He asked as he opened a little closet

"Sure, haven't played those in a while"I laughed.

"Well lets see what I got,"He said as he looked

"Candy land,Monopoly,Sorry, Shoots and latters-"

"Yeah! lets lay shoots and latters"I said excitedly

Eric chuckled and took out the box

"I haven't played this since I was like seven" He said as he walked over to his kitchen table and set the box down

"Me either. It was my favorite game though"I said as I took a seat at the kitchen table.

"Mine too"Eric laughed.

Eric set up the game and then took a seat next to me.

We started playing and I laughed every time he had to go down

"Face it, I'm just better at every game"I giggled as I was way far ahead of him

"I don't know how this is happening. I'm the guy, I should be better"

"Hey!" I laughed.

"Did you guys feel the need to sneak away from everyone?"Nick laughed as he and John entered the kitchen

"The movie was stupid"Eric said simply.

"Thats true"Nick laughed"What are you guys playing?"

He asked as he and John walked over to us

"Wow seriously?"Nick asked as he got a look at the game.

"Yup"I laughed.

"How did I not notice you were wearing glasses? Have you been wearing those the whole time?"Nick asked

"Yes"I mumbled and looked down.

"Aubs, stop, your glasses are cute"Eric said as he knew I hated them

"Yeah, I love them"Nick smiled as I looked up at him.

"What do you both want her shit now?"John snapped

Nick rolled his eyes "Maybe" He said and I knew he wasn't serious.

"We cant compliment her?"Eric mumbled.

"No you cant"John said with venom in his voice."And she is not spending the night with you"He said glaring at Eric.

"Yes I am"I said simply. John just turned his glare to me and I just shrugged it off.

"Your turn"I said to Eric ignoring John.

John just mumbled a few words and walked out of the kitchen
~~

"That movie was fucking ridiculous"Pat laughed as all the guys came out into the kitchen

"Yeah, it wasn't a horror, it was a comedy."Jared laughed.

"So what are we watching next?"Max asked

"Lets watch Pineapple Express. I wanna laugh" Justin chuckled.

"Eric do you own that?"Kennedy asked.

"Yeah, its in the living room, ill go get it"He said as he got up and walked out of the kitchen and all the guys followed him out, except for John.

"Why do you want to spend the night here?"He asked me softly

"Why cant I? Eric's my friend"I responded

"You told me you didn't like him"He said softly.

"I don't"I said with a shrug and got up from the table and took a step towards John and then leaned against the counter

"You don't?"He asked

"No."I lied.I liked Eric a little. But not even as close as much as I liked John.Even though I knew Eric would be better for me then him

"John, come on"Amber said coming into the kitchen and talking a hold of his hand

"Okay"He smiled turning his attention to her

"Your so cute"Amber giggled as she stood on her tippy toes and planted a kiss on his lips.

My eyes went wide. I thought they weren't dating. Or maybe he just messes around with her. Like how hes fucked me twice.... But hes actually nice to her. He acts like he wants her.

But me, I don't exist.

John just smiled down at her

"I believe your the cute one"He responded as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him

She just giggled and leaned up and kissed him again. But this kiss was longer.

I couldn't take seeing this. I just walked out of the kitchen.

"The movies gonna start soon"Eric said as I walked in and he was putting the DVD in.

"Okay"I said faking happiness.

A few seconds later John and Amber walked in.

I felt anger. I felt rage. I wanted to do something to make him mad. I knew he didn't like me with Eric.

"Hey Eric"I said

"Yeah?"He asked as he started walking over to me and I walked the rest of the way.

As I reached him I took ahold of his hand, leaned up and crashed my lips into his.

He didn't even seem surprised, he kissed back right away. Exactly what I wanted.

OHHH's where heard all through the room as I knew all the guys were watching us make out in the middle of the living room.

The night was still young. I knew this would be a night I would remember especially when I heard Amber going "John, John, listen to me. Look at me"

I knew he was frozen in place, eyes glued to me and Eric.
♠ ♠ ♠
Worst update ever. haha im sorry, but this chapter is mega long as it is, and im not even done with this night so it continues in the next chapter that I will post if you comment:)

Oh! and I have over 100 subscribers. WOOOOO. I love you all:))hehe