You Had Me Wishing We Were Something

17

Image

As me and Eric pulled apart we looked into each others eyes. Not moving. Just staring at each other, a small smile playing on both our lips.

Kissing Eric is like kissing chocolate cake. I LOVE IT.

Its like his lips are magic. Maybe its not a good thing when I kiss him, now I just like him even more. Kisses do help me realize a lot of things. But kissing Eric is so different then kissing John. I lust for Johns lips.

"Not dating my ass"Garrett laughed and that broke mine and Eric's stare at each other.

"We aren't dating"Eric smiled as we looked at the group.

"Then what was that?!"Jared laughed lightly.

"A random impulse?"I snickered.

"I wouldn't mind if you got them more often"Eric whispered in my ear. As he was about to pull his head away from my ear, I quickly caught his lips and kissed him again. His lips were now officially my drug.

"Do you guys want to be alone?"Max asked

"No they don't"I heard John mumble and I looked over to him and Amber. Amber was staring at John shocked like. She couldn't tare her eyes away from him. John had his hands balled up in fists at his side as he had the most angry expression on his face.

Good.

I turned all my attention back to Eric and pretended they weren't there.

"So nothing?"I asked with a smile

"Just a little more then nothing"Eric said with an adorable smile.

"Just a little? That sucks"I said scrunching my face.

Eric just laughed.

"The movie started!"Pat said excitedly."Someone get the lights!"

"I will"I chuckled."I'm gonna get some water anyway.Be right back"I said to Eric as I walked over to the light switch, flicked it off and then walked out of the living room.

I walked into the kitchen and over to the sink.

"Hey Aubs"I heard Nicks voice and I turned around to face him.

"Do you know were they keep the cups?"I asked him

"Yeah, the cupboard right there"He said pointing and I opened the cupboard and grabbed a cup and closed it.

"Can we talk?"Nick asked as I turned the sink on

"Of course"I said as I filled the cup with water.

"I thought you liked John way more"He said softly as I turned the water off and turned around to face him

"I do"I said simply and sipped my water.

"Then why did you kiss Eric like that?"He asked confused

"I like Eric. I mean I know he is better for me then John. I mean Eric, I know how he feels about me."I said leaving out the part about John and Amber

"So you want to date Eric?"He asked still confused

"No, yes,no, yes, not sure"I said coming to a conclusion and set my glass of water on the counter.

"Why not?"

I looked down and Nick sighed knowing why.

"I know there is no hope with him, but I'm attracted to him, strongly"I said talking about John.

"Don't hurt Eric"Nick said softly.

"Thats the last thing I want to do. He's one of the greatest guys I have ever met"

"You'll figure things out"Nick said with an encouraging smile

"Thanks Nick"I said and we both walked back into the living room.

Everyone was quiet staring at the TV.

It surprised me that John and Amber weren't sitting next to each other. Justin was sitting in between them. Amber looked aggravated and John looked mad.

I took a seat on the floor next to Eric and he smiled. I leaned on him and he simply just laced our hands.

We all watched the movie in silence, the occasional laughing here and there.

I wasn't really paying attention to the movie though. I mean Ive seen it before so it didn't even matter to me.

I couldn't stop thinking about John obviously. I mean I couldn't be hung up on him forever. He just kept hurting me, while Eric always made me laugh and smile.

John made me cry more then anything. Something I hate doing. It makes me feel weak. I am though when it comes to him.

I didn't even realize the movie ended until everyone was getting up and the lights turned back on.

"Another movie?"Pat asked

"No thanks" I said as I stood up along with Eric.

"Yeah me either"Eric said "Wanna go upstairs?"He asked me

"Of course you want to be alone"John said like a complete asshole.

"What is your problem man?"Eric asked fed up.

"At the moment you"John shot at him

"I haven't even fucking done anything"Eric said frustrated and the whole room was quiet, no one dared to get in this conversation.

"Don't act stupid"John said through his teeth

"You cant honestly be mad because of me and Aubs"Eric said rolling his eyes"We aren't dating"

"Hes not, right John?"Amber asked looking at John getting in the conversation.

John didn't say anything and Amber just sat down on the couch and looked down sadly. I actually felt bad for her.

"If you like her so much, why don't you ask her out?!"Eric yelled at John. Boy was he pissed. Ive never seen him so mad.

"I don't like her!"John shouted back.

"You guys"Pat said softly.

"Shut up"John and Eric both yelled at Pat and Pat just looked away

"If you don't like her, then why do you care?!" Eric yelled to him.

I saw John roll his hands into fists. I actually got scared. If he hit Eric I would seriously cry.

I stepped forward a bit and took Eric's hand and pulled him back slightly as him and John glared at each other.

"What do you want from her?"John asked with so much hatred in his voice it hurt me.

"What do you have against her? She hasn't done anything to you. And if you have a problem with her, then you have a problem with me because I like her"Eric said very protectively as he tightened his grip on my hand.

"She isn't worth it!"John yelled angrily.

Eric took a step forward and I pulled him back

"Don't talk like that"He said beyond mad as he gritted his teeth

"What are you going to fight for her?"John said with a thats-ridiculous laugh.

"If I have too"Eric said as he was breathing heavy. He really was mad. He really cared for me.

"Then bring it"John said as he was gritting his teeth too

"Stop!"Morgan, Max's girlfriend yelled as she stepped in between the two. Thank god for her. I didn't know what I would do if they actually fought. I would probably cry my eyes out.

Amber on the other hand looked as if she wanted to cry.

"How about we all just leave?"Morgan suggested

"Fine. I'm fucking out of here"John said as he ran his hand through his hair aggravated and just walked out of the living room shoving Nick aside as he left.

"Max, can you take me home please?"Amber asked sadly as she stood up

"Yeah, of course, ready Morgan?" He asked her and she nodded.

I think everyone was still in a little shock about what just happened.

"Come on"Eric said as he lead me out of the living room. We just left everyone downstairs.

We didn't say anything to each other as we walked upstairs to his room.

Eric just sighed as we were in his room.

"I'm sorry"I said softly.

"Don't be, why are you sorry?"He said softly as he walked back over to me as I still stood in the doorway of his room

"Its all my fault you and John got in a fight"I said and looked down

"Aubs look"He said as he lifted my face so I was looking at him"Johns being a dick. But he really likes you. I mean as much as he says he doesn't. Hes crazy about you. And he'll win in the end"

"Win what?"I asked confused

"You"He said softly.

"No"I said shaking my head.

"I know you like him too. Its fine"

"But I like you"

"I would hope you would, at least a little considering you've kissed me a few times"He said with a soft laugh

"You're better for me then John"

"You may think I'm better, but that doesn't mean you like me more"

"Eric, stop"I said shaking my head.

"I like you Aubs, but like I said before, if John likes you I wont. And once John actually admits he likes you, I wont even admit to having feelings for you any longer"He said and looked down

"Eric, seriously stop"I said as I took both his hands in mine.

He gave me a warm smile and then leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. A few seconds later he pulled away.

"I wanted to be the first one to kiss you for a change"He said with a little laugh.

"Be mine"I said as I hugged his waist

"I cant"He said softly.

He was one loyal friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commentttttttttttt