You Had Me Wishing We Were Something

32

Image

"That was fun"I said as me and John were in his car, on our way back to my dorm.

He was going to be staying with me like he has been for the night, and then just drive me to his place in the morning.

"Yeah I guess"John said simply.

"No I'm serious, towards the end, I started to not hate them so much for coming"I said with a little laugh "It really was a lot of fun"

"It would have been more fun if it was just us"

"Yeah, but it wasn't"I shrugged.

"You're not thinking about getting back with Eric are you?"John asked as he pulled into the school parking lot.

"Absolutely not."I said shaking my head as he parked

"You two just seemed really comfortable"He shrugged and then took off his seat belt

"I love Eric, I always will. but as a friend. I mean thinking about it, I shouldn't have even dated him, I mean it was never about just him"I said as I unbuckled and opened my car door.

"Eric's my best friend. He always will be."John said with a light smile as he opened his door too and we got out, leaving the conversation at that.
~~

"Looks like Lydia's not here"I said as we entered my room and I flipped on the lights.

John just chuckled as he pulled his shirt over his head

"Oh so you're just gonna strip then?"I asked with a laugh

"Looks like it"He laughed as he was undoing the buckle on his belt.

I just playfully rolled my eyes as I started to undress. I just tossed my clothes on the floor as I walked over to my dresser to retrieve some night ware.

"I rather you sleep nude"I heard him say as I pulled an over sized tee shirt over my head.

I spun around and faced him "ha ha you're funny"I said sarcastically

"So I'm not getting lucky tonight?"He chuckled obviously joking

"I don't even kiss on the first date"I said jokingly as I walked back over to him, as he now just stood there in his boxers. His choice of sleep ware.

"Lets see about that"He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him and then smiled as he started leaning down. His hands were now both on my back, pressing me even closer to him.

As his lips connected with mine, I felt his hands slowly move down my back and then rest on my butt as he pulled me into him completely.

I couldn't help but laugh into the kiss.

"Little fast there aren't you?"I asked as I put one of my hands behind me and grabbed both of his away from my butt.

"Well.."He chuckled.

"Lets get to bed, I'm tired"I smiled. AH! this night was perfect. I loved his lips on mine.

"Alright"He smiled as we both crawled into bed.

We snuggled under the covers, and then layed on our sides, facing each other.

We just stared and smiled at each other. He was so adorable.

After a few seconds, John just went and kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss for a split second and then kissed him back.

My back completely hit the back as he was hovering over me. His hands now running up my shirt.

"John"I said stopping his hands and pulling them away again.

He just sighed

"I don't want to sleep with you"I said softly.

"You were serious when you made that vow or whatever?"

"Well yeah, I mean that would be the fourth time Ive slept with you, and its not like we're dating. I just kind of feel like a slut."I said and bit down on my lower lip.

"Aubrey, I want you to be my girlfriend."He said in complete seriousness as he still hovered above me

"Then ask me"I said simply. A smile started to form on his face.

"Aubrey Andrews,"He started with a little laugh "I really like you and would love it if you were my girlfriend. Will you go out with me?"

"Took you long enough"I said and jokingly rolled my eyes.

"Is that a yes?"He chuckled.

"Of course"I said simply and leaned up and pecked his lips. JOHN WAS MY BOYFRIEND! Who would have thought this day would ever come? I sure didn't. Yay for hope and never giving up.

"Now will you sleep with me?"He chuckled

"John"I laughed. "Was the last three times THAT good"I joked.

"Well yes. I mean I did sleep with you three times, if I thought you were a lousy lay, I wouldn't have slept with you more then once"

"And here I was thinking I was horrible in bed"I laughed.

"Awe, baby cakes, far from it"He smiled as he leaned down and planted a soft gentle kiss on my lips. I AM IN LOVE!!

"I honestly don't want to have sex though"I said as I pulled away

"Fine"He sighed, but was smiling."Move back into my house for the next semester?"

Hmm random much?

"I like living here"

"I like you living there"

"I'm not moving back in because we are dating, that would be disrespectful to your mother if I only moved back in because you're my boyfriend. And I would just feel awkward"

"Hey, you said you wouldn't want them to know for a while, then lets not tell them. Please Aubrey?" John asked with a pout

"Next semesters in like a week though. And I mean its easier if I live here. That way your parents don't always have to drive me here and back"

"Ill drive you"

"Every morning and picking me up?"I asked skeptically

"Yes. Isn't the boyfriend supposed to do that anyway?"

"John, then your mom would wonder why you always drive me. And besides me living there wont change anything. I most certainly wont sleep with you while they're there"

"Its cute how much you respect my mom, but its fucking irritating"

"Well I love her. Dating you behind her back is gonna kill me too, but I just don't want her to think I disrespected her before with like hooking up with you in her house, I want her to gradually find out we're dating when she thinks we're actually friends. As far as she knows, we can care less about each other "

"Well then move back in and she can see"He said desperately

"Fine"I sighed "I mean your mom has actually been begging me too. Ill talk to her tomorrow"I said with a sigh

"Fantastic"John said as he leaned down and kissed my for head.

"John, um since we aren't telling your parents we're dating, can we not like tell anyone for now?"

"Why?"he asked softly.

"Okay, so maybe Eric did know I liked you, but I don't know, I mean its like I moved on from him to you and you're his friend-"

"I get it. I mean I still have to kind of let Amber know I don't like her.."

"No, wait, she honestly still thinks you want to be in a relationship with her? After this long?"

"She really likes me"He shrugged

"To bad you don't like her"I smiled

"Harsh"John chuckled.

"I'm sorry, obviously I don't like her" I said rolling my eyes.

"It makes me feel better when you're jealous. It helps me see you want me"He snickered.

"Whatever"I mumbled. "Doesn't you parents wonder where you have been every night this week?"I asked randomly

"Nah, they probably don't even notice."He said as he kissed my neck.

"Oh"I said as I stared up at the ceiling as John still kept kissing my neck

"If you give me a hickey, I swear to god"I said warningly and he just laughed as he then started kissing up my neck and to my cheek and then my lips.

"Lets have sex tomorrow?"He asked against my lips

"No! Shane"

John just laughed again."I'm having fun with all this"

"God do you love sex that much?"

"No, I just love you." He said as he started sucking on my neck again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh, everyone wanted them together, so there.