The Guy Next Door!

Im a jealous, pathetic id10T!

Sean’s POV

I got home at about 4:30pm after school and I didn’t have any homework so I thought I would go out the back and go on the swing set. I was the only one home, usually mum would be home but she was working today just because we need the money and because I haven’t been to work in a couple of days. Im just not bothered. Anyway, I sat on the swing set for about 20 minutes when I heard 3 girls come down the ally laughing and screaming.

I saw Taylor and Kelly running down the ally followed by Cassie. She looked happy, enough!, she is going out with your new mate, you shouldn’t think that she is happy, you should be thinking that she will be having a horrible time and regret every second with him! Stuff it that will never happen! I got off the swing set and walked inside, unfortunately mum hadn’t been shopping so there was only crappy healthy food, so I went into my room, turned on the stereo and fell onto my bed. I must have fallen asleep, because when I woke up Cassie was all dressed and ready for her date.

I stood up and looked out my window, and saw a beautiful girl with a beautiful dress thingy, her hair all curly and she looked more beautiful then our year 6 dance! What the hell am I talking about is the girl next door, the gorgeous, beautiful, sexy chick who I’ve had a crush on since god knows when and… I love her! I realised that she saw me so I pulled my curtain shut and ducked! I didn’t know what I was doing but the next thing I realise im doing, im looking through the peep hole in the door waiting for Andy to rock up. Im so pathetic but I… I love her.

It was 11:45pm when she got dropped off by Andy; she had a huge smile on her face. Andy hopped out of the driver’s side of the car and ran to open Cassie’s door, god, what a cliché thing to do! He shut her door, leaned her against the door and he kissed her. I felt jealously run through me, she pushed away from him and ran inside while waving bye, ok that wasn’t what I thought what would happen.

I went into my room and laid on my bed, I couldn’t stand it, im jealous over my neighbour. Ok I have to cut myself a deal, you tell her you like her you can feel as jealous as you want, but if you don’t you just have to put up with it. Ok, guess like im just going to have to deal with it. I opened my curtain and saw Cassie making out with Andy on her bed!

Ok, knows the time to be jealous. I shut my curtain and turned my stereo up so loud I couldn’t hear myself think, that was probably a good thing otherwise I would just be thinking that I should go over there and stop them. I was listening to girls gone bad by Leighton Meester Ft. Cobra Starship when I realised that I had homework, but I didn’t remember until know because I was thinking about Cassie.

I hate reproduction, that’s probably what made me think about it, I don’t want to think what is going on in there but I do to protect Cassie, I have to have something to make me tired, and no im not taking drugs, ill count Tiffany’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey ppl,
COMMENT!
BTW ID10T = idtot
the next chapter will have a lot of swear words!
just a heads up!
COMMENT!!!!!!!