The Guy Next Door!

that was a dream? thank god

“MY GOD!”, I yell turning around, “this is one of your group’s de-flower things that you do?” I ask throwing his shorts to him

“What? No! This is your dream and I plan on fulfilling it.” He says standing up and walking towards me. My eyes are fluttering and I feel my cheeks starting to burn up when I hear my name.

“Cassie… Cassie. CASSIE WAKE UP!” I hear someone call my name and they are shaking me. I open my eyes to find a very shocked but very funny dude sitting beside my bed.
“Lucas, what are you doing? I was asleep.” I say sitting up on my bed and turning on my bed side lamp on.

“well, I was about to go home when I heard screaming, so I came in the back door to find you like this... and I am glad I did come in cause you seem to be... what are you doing anyways?” he says sitting next to me on my bed.

“well I was... umm... ok I’m just gonna’ come out and say it. I was having a dream about how Sean would act if we ever did get together. And let me just tell you, he is a jerk.” I say standing up, turning on my bedroom light and sitting next to Lucas again.

“Well can I just tell you this; he isn’t actually like that in real life. In your dream he might be a dick faced fuck tart but in the real world he is a real gentleman. And don’t bother asking me how I know, because I just do.” He says pushing me into my bed, getting up off my bed and walks out turning off my light.

Great so Lucas knows who Sean really is, and I am told to just forget about ever getting to know that person because he is impossible to get to know. Great.
* * *

Sean’s POV

So the party is over and I am cleaning up as much as I can, but I’m really not bothered because of everything that has happened tonight.

Jonathan making out with Cassie, Tiffany trying to make up with me – just for future reference, I’m not getting back with her- and now, I am loner cleaning up my house because no one has the guts to help a brother clean up.

It’s not that fucking hard, pick up rubbish put in plastic bag, geeze. The only good thing about this whole night is that the song that is playing right now is... AWESOME!

Move Along by All American Rejects is the best song for this kind of situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSbGur1dz9k

Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone sins
Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
Move along

So a day when you've lost yourself completely
Could be a night when your life ends
Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving
All the pain held in your
Hands are shaking cold
Your hands are mine to hold

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)

When everything is wrong we move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
When everything is wrong, we move along
Along, along, along

When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
[x3]

(Move along)
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
Right back what is wrong
We move along

As the song comes to an end I realise that I am no longer the only one cleaning up in the living room.

My eyes drift over to the person helping me clean up, but I can’t help myself to walk up to them and ask them

“why?”

“Because I couldn’t sleep, mum isn’t home and I was woken up by Lucas so i just thought seeing how your party was a huge hit i would lend a hand and help you clean up. Is that a problem?” Cassie asks while picking up a couple of beer bottles off or the mantel piece and chuck them into a plastic bag.

“Well thanks anyway. I thought that at least one of my friends would help, but no one stayed so I have been cleaning for about 20 minutes but thanks for coming anyways.” I say picking up a couple of chip packets off of the floor.

As I stand up my eyes meet hers looking directly into mine, and her eyes... they looked so pure, so beautiful so... wet. Why is he crying?

“Im sorry, I haven’t heard from my mum for the whole day and I am really worried. I have tried to call her a thousand times but still nothing.” She says balling her eyes out while dropping the plastic bag onto the floor with a crash.

I don’t know what to do in these situations but for the sake of it i guess i could comfort her by giving her a heartfelt hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey ppl
i am sooooooooooo sorry that i havnt updated in ages but let me tell u that the next couple of chapeters will be updated over the nxt couple of days so yea!!
i thought i would hav had loads of time during the skool holidays but no! i hav had to babysit the whole time but i hope u liked this chapter and the nxt couple 2!!
subscribe!!!
thanx