The Guy Next Door!

What happenes when no one is around...

I drop my plastic bag next to hers and slowly make my way over to her. I extend my arms towards her and hug her.

I can’t remember the last time I had spent time with Cassie and just talked to her but at this moment I felt like I was helping. I pulled her in closer for a tighter hug and didn’t realise that she had stopped crying until I realised that my shirt had started to dry up.

I start to pull away from her when she pulls me back into the hug, and I wasn’t going to stop hugging her just because she had stopped crying, it was because I was starting to like the feeling of hugging her, but I didn’t want to upset her anymore so I just stood there hugging her, and let me tell you after a while it started to feel really nice.

After about 10 minutes of standing up and just hugging I started to pull away again and this time Cassie did the same thing. When I had pulled away I looked directly into her eyes, and they were bloodshot with a hint of blue but she still looked beautiful.

I looked into her eyes like I was looking directly into her soul then out of the blue my eyes shot to her lips, I didn’t know what got into me but I kept looking from her eyes to her lips then I moved my head towards hers, towards her lips and she started towards me as well, and at that moment I began to think that this was going to be the first time I was going to kiss her so when I was about an inch away from her mouth I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and...
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i am really sorry it is short but my friends r needy!!!
comment+subscribe= happy me!