The Guy Next Door!

if i go, what do i say?

Sean’s POV

She ran out just as we were going to kiss, but she would have a good reason, right? She wouldn’t just bolt because I was going to kiss her? STOP! You are going to do your head in thinking about this.

Just put the furniture back to the way it was, and turn on the TV, there would be something good on... hopefully. I switch on the TV and an ad for KFC fried chicken, my god, I could use some mash potato with gravy, as I think that I chuckle to myself as the late night news comes on.

I grab the remote about to change that channel, when bright red letters on the screen say ‘Breaking News’. I stay on the channel to see if it really is breaking news or if some Politian has cheated on their wife or husband.

“A 4 car pileup has been the latest accident involving drunken teenagers. 3 teenagers in the first car got away with minor scratches and bruises, the second and third car, were parked along the side of the road, but unfortunately the forth car, involving a 33 year old female high school teacher, has been driven to hospital with life threatening injuries.

We haven’t heard much, but the woman has a 17 year old daughter and the driver was coming back from a school friend’s party. We will inform you of more information as it comes in.” The chick on the TV said, and it took a minute before it hit me, Cassie’s mum!

I called Cassie's phone about 20 times, just to see if she was ok, but there was no answer. I called my parents and they said that they weren’t going to be home for another 3 hours because of the traffic.

I can’t stand it; I have to do something, but what? I started to pace the length of my lounge room trying to come up with an idea, but the stupid thing was that my mind kept thinking about how I was about to kiss her, my lips touching hers, my hands on her waist, STOP IT YOU DUMB ASS!

You need to think about helping her out, not making out. I kept pacing the room when I came up with the best idea, ever.

Call her, well it was a smart idea to me anyways, but if it was going to help her, I doubt it.

Cassie’s POV

I’m sitting on the window sill looking out on all the camera crews that are outside, trying to get in. I saw these kind of things on the TV, but I never thought that I would be the one to be on the camera.

I switch on the TV, to see all that channels broadcasting the same thing, mum. I leave the channel on 7 and watch some chick assume that I was inside the hospital.

But luckily mums room was up a couple of floors, away from camera shot unless they used a pair of binoculars.

When that thought hit me, I quickly stepped away from the window and walked over to my phone. Wow 32 missed calls, I look at the caller id and the same name pops up, Sean.

I spend 20 minutes trying to figure out if I should call him or not, but like a physic he calls.

“Hello?” I say looking to my feet

“Oh my god are you ok? I would have called earlier but I just found out. Is she ok? How are you? Do you need a hug? Do you want me to come over and sit with you?” he says all in a hurry taking a deep breath in the end.

“If fine don’t worry Sean. Plus you already called, 32 times!” I said while giving a little chuckle.

“How did you know?”

“It’s called missed calls and caller id. Sorry I didn’t say anything when I found out, I just couldn’t believe it. I’m shaking all over, I can’t believe it, and I really can’t.” I say sitting back on the window sill

“So has anyone else called? A certain cupboard guy, who you kissed for... oh I don’t know... 7 minutes?”

“No Sean, Jonathan hasn’t called. If I didn’t know you that yell, I would say that you were a little jealous. Are you?”

“What? No! I was just wondering.” He said in a low voice

“Look about before, I can totally understand if you want to forget about it. I mean you have a girlfriend and I know that, I totally understand if you want to, you know?”

“Cassie, I don’t want to forget about it because I lo...”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey ppl,
so its holidays n im plannin on updatin evry couple of days!
i hate cliff hangers 2 but for all the stories i read, there r heaps of cliff hangers n i hate em, so now u have to SUFFER!!!!
<3 ya all for readin!!!
comment+subscribe= <3