The New Beginning

This Elevattor Only Goes Up To Ten

" Well, thanks for watching the show, but you kinda need to go now," said the guy.

" Gladly," I said as I hopped down from the mattress

I opend the door and went outside. Most of the girls had left by now but a few remaind. They screamed as I opend the door, but they stopped when they saw it was only me. Some old lady came up to me.

" Are you part of that band my granddaughter likes so much?" asked the lady I looked up at her, took deep breath and said

" I wouldn't know," I walked away. I went behind some other tour bus. I herd the clacking of highheels and someone talking in some language. I sat on some bricks sitting next to the tour bus.Just as had expected greedy little snot nosed grown men trying to play guitar.

" What are you doing here? I told you to stay on the bus,"

I looked up. It was Marcy. She had a cigarette in her mouth

" Come on," She sighed as she held my hand and made me get up.

" Im not a fucking three year old, let go," I said As I tugged my arm from her grasp

" To be honest hun, your begining to act like one," she said as she lead me back to he bus. She opend the door to the bus and walked in

" Marcy!" all of them said in unison.

"Whats up Mars?" asked some guy with blonde hair.

" Hey guys, not much. This is Steve's niece, the one that was in the," She looked down at me. Then back at the guy. She mouthed the word accident.

" Yah, I'm not right here," I snapped at her

The guy with blonde hair looked down at me.

" Oh I'm so sorry," he said as he put his hand out for me to shake

I looked up at him

" Why? It's not like you did it," I walked past him and his outstretched hand. I climbed back up the drivers seat onto the matress.

" I'm sorry for accidentally kicking you off the bu," said the guy as he walked over to me and gave his han for me to shake.

" And I'm sorry I can't rember anyhing," I said as I closed the curtains. His hand was still inside waiting for m to shake it. It was right next to myface. I bit t.

" Shit!" he yelped. All the ret of the guys stared to laugh.

They left me alone for about ten minutes. Untill Marcy came in.

" This is some of her stuff. Steve had some people pick it up from her house," That's all she said. The door kept opening and closing and stuff was being dumped on the table and floor.

My stuff. Would I rember anything if I saw some of it? I peeked from behind the curtains
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM HOLDING THIS STORY FOR RANDSOME. IF YO EVER WANT TO SEE WHAT SOME OF HER STUFF IS OR IF SHE GETS HER MEMORY BACK OR NOT I NEED AT LEAST 2 COMMENTS. MWAHAHAHAHA