Restrictions

Chapter Eleven

“Mason, get up.” I shook him as I spoke. If he didn’t get up then we were going to be late for school.
“Five…more minutes…”he mumbled into his pillow.
“Mason! Get up!” I took his pillow from him and whacked him with it.
“Why….?”he whined.
“Because we have school.”
“Do I really have to go?”
“Yes, you shouldn’t have stayed up playing video games all night. You knew we had school.”
“Yell at Tom and make him go to school. He’s the one who said I couldn’t beat him at Halo.”
“Mason…”
“I know…” He sat up.
“I’ll be ready hear in a few.”
“You better be.” I threatened jokingly as I walked out of his room.
I walked into the living room where Tom sat watching the TV completely dressed.
“What are you doing up?” I asked sitting next to him.
“I thought I’d drive you guy to school.” He yawned stretching. I saw him rest his arm on the couch behind me and rolled my eyes.
“Alright, it’s been a week of us living here and this is the first time you drive us to school? How nice of you.” I moved his arm from behind me and placed it on his lap. “Keep your arm to yourself.”
“Huh?” he looked confused.
“Nothing.” Every time he puts his arm behind me or around me he doesn’t even seem to know he did it.
I’m starting to think he’s not aware of what his body is doing.
“Ready.” Mason walked out of his room. He looked to still have a bed head but it actually looked good.
“Tom’s taking us to school today. Is that okay with you?”
“Sure, that means we don’t have to walk.”
“You are such a lazy ass you know that.” I laughed standing up.
“Yeah, I know. I’m not as lazy as Tom.”
I looked at Tom who had his arm stretched out as if he wanted me to help him up.
I laughed rolling my eyes, grabbing his hand trying to pull him up.
“God you’re a fat ass!” I was pulling but getting nowhere.
“It’s all muscle, honey.” He stood up causing me to almost fall backwards, but Tom still had my hand so I didn’t fall.
“Sure it is.” I scoffed laughing a bit.
“Mhm, lets go get in the car before I change my mind about taking you to school.”
“Let’s go!” Mason strolled out the door.
It seemed like now he wanted to go to school. I swear he’s too odd sometimes.

“Thanks for the ride Tom.” I smiled opening the car door.
“No problem.”
“Riley!” I heard Melanie chime as she walked over to the car.
“Hi, Mel.” I smiled getting out.
“Hi, Tom.” She waved into the car.
“Hey.” he laughed.
Melanie for the past week would drop by unexpectedly to hang out because apparently Tom wand Bill were in Tokio Hotel. I just heard about them being in a band a few days ago. I hadn’t listened to much music when I lived with Sophia so I had no idea.
“Are you coming over later, Melanie?”
“Probably not. I have to help my mom clean, but I’ll try to come over after school tomorrow.” She smiled.
“Alright then, I’ll be sure to make more food than usual.”
“Kay, bye Tom.” Melanie grabbed my arm and started dragging me away.
I saw Mason walk off to one of his little friends. I was surprised when I saw him hug the tall skinny red headed boy, then give him a peck on the cheek.
Something was wrong with that. He had never hugged any of his friends like that before…I was going to need to talk to him at lunch. Something just didn’t seem right.
I went to first period Art with Melanie. I couldn’t concentrate long enough on what the teacher was saying to care.
All my classes were like that. I couldn’t concentrate and wanted to know what was up with Mason.
I was happy when the bell rang for lunch and that I wasn’t going to have to go to another class where the teacher would be nagging me about how I’m not listening.
I knew Mason ate his lunch in the band room. So that’s where I went.

I wasn’t ready for what I saw as I walked in.
I saw Mason, lip locked with the red head I saw him peck on the cheek.
“Mason Lucas!” I yelled my eyes wide.
He immediately put distance between him and the red head.
“Yes?” He wouldn’t look at my face, he kept his gaze at the ground.
“I thought you had a girlfriend.” I narrowed my eyes.
“…I do…”
“Then who’s this?”
“Aaron…”
“Okay…Aaron, if you don’t mind I’d like to talk to my brother alone.”
Aaron nodded then hightailed it out of the room.
“What the hell is your problem?”
“…I’m sorry….”
“You lied about likinng your girlfriend. You lied about how you would never cheat on her and now you are making out with some guy. What the fuck?” I was beyond pissed.
I wasn’t mad that he was gay, bi, or just confused. I was mad that he lied to me.
“I was going to break up with her later…I’m sorry…”
I bit my tongue as a few other students entered the room.
I was going to talk to him about this later at home. I stormed out of the room, the maddest I have ever been with my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I haven't updated in a while
I had writters block
but now I'm back! here's chappter eleven!
hope you enjoy the drama XD
comment/subscribe please

<3