Restrictions

Chapter Seventeen

At the end of the birthday I had gotten probably ten shirts from Bill, a stuffed monkey from Georg, a stationary from Gustav, the oh so wonderful thong from tom along with some purple bed sheets.
I didn’t get why he had gotten me bed sheets when I had no bed.
Mason had made me a car with some of my favorite sayings in it and pictures of the two of us when we were little with our mother.
I was amazed he had pictured from that long ago. They must have been in his keepsake box or something.
Melanie got me some jeans, since she knew what I liked and knew my waist size from all our mall trips that Sophia never knew about.

“Thank you, guys!” I smiled. “Now you all have to go shopping for Mason tomorrow.”
“Done.” Tom smiled back. “He told us his birthday was the day after yours. He’s having a little party tomorrow along with your graduation party.”
“We don’t have to have a graduation party. Today was about me, tomorrow should be about Mason.”
“But you should have a graduation party. Graduating is a big thing.”
“I know that, but I don’t want a party. Tomorrow is Mason’s party, not mine. That is final.”
“Fine, but you aren’t always going to win arguments around here.” Tom sighed chuckling a bit.
“Oh, I think I will.”
“You won’t, trust me.”
“No you trust me, I will.”
“Whatever.” Tom rolled his eyes.
“Soo should be dating.” I heard Melanie whisper.
I narrowed my eyes looking at her.
“What?” She looked around as if she said nothing.
“You know damn well why I’m looking at you.” I playfully glared more.
“It’s the truth. I bet anyone here would agree with me…If you think Tom and Riley should date raise your hand.” Georg raised his hand and I burst out laughing.
“See, Georg is on my side! Why are you laughing?!”
“Because he’s the only one on your side!”
“So? That doesn’t make a difference! There is still someone one my side!”
“Whatever.” I laughed shaking my head.
“Mhm, well I have to get going home.”
“Awwh, why?” I pouted.
“I told my mom I’d be home by eight and it’s already seven thirty.”
“Oh…alright..”
“I’ll drive you home, Melanie. You never know who might try to stalk you.” Georg laughed a little.
“Okay, thanks.” She smiled. “See you at graduation tomorrow, Riley.”
“See ya, Mel!”
Melanie and Georg walked out, as the door closed I smirked.
“Who thinks Melanie and Georg should date?”
Bill, Tom, Gustav, and Mason raised their hands. I laughed.
“I heard that!” Melanie opened the door jokingly glaring at me.
“Oh, will you just go home and have kinky sex dreams about Georg.” I laughed.
“You are a bitch you know that.” She laughed with me.
“It’s not like she told you to have sex with Georg.” Tom shrugged.
“Why don’t you have sex with Riley?” Melanie shut the door before the pillow I threw hit it.
“Who’s the bitch now…” I grumbled crossing my arms over my chest.
“I still think it’s you.” Bill snickered.
“Thanks, Bill.”
“Anytime, Riley.” He grinned.
“So…what’s up with the sheets?” Holding them up I spoke.
“I was wondering when you were finally going to ask.” Tom stood.
“You’ve got your own room now.”
“What?” I looked at Bill confused.
He just nodded smiling. “While you and Tom where at the store we moved some things out of the room we used for the stuff we didn’t use any more and Georg had an extra bed at his place he gave to us.”
“Where did Georg get an extra bed?”
“Gustav used to live with him, until Gustav got his own place which he just bought a new bed.” Bill explained.
“Okay then. So I have a room now?”
“That’s basically what Bill just said.” Chuckling, Tom grabbed my hand pulling me up off the couch.
Bill and Mason also stood as Gustav stayed sat on the couch.
All four of us walked to the door that was next to Tom’s door.
“I was wondering where this lead.”
Tom opened the door to a room that was about as big as his with anaked sheet less bed, with a small dresser, a closet, a desk with a laptop already on the desk and my lotions and perfumes arranged around it.
“You unpacked all my stuff too?”
“Yup!” Bill chimed.
“What was in here before?”
“Some of my guitars and clothes that bill hasn’t worn in a while along with a lot of old stuff we never use anymore.” Tom shrugged.
“It was Tom’s idea to clean the room up so you could have a bedroom.” Mason spoke.
“You were in on this too?!”
“Yeah.” Mason beamed.
“How did you all hide this from me?”
“We cleaned the room at night when you were asleep and while you and Tom were out Georg and Gustav helped us move stuff in. The dresser and desk were already in here so all we had to do was bring in the bed and unpack your clothes. Mason was the one who put your panties and bra’s away. None of Georg, Gustav, or I saw any of your undies.” Bill stated.
“It’s not like it’s illegal to see a girl’s panties, Bill.” Tom tolled his eyes playfully.
“You should know you’ve seen enough.”
Tom just shrugged.
“Alright then, well I’m going to put the sheets on my bed, put away my other presents, and go to bed. Big day tomorrow!” I practically sang.
Those three just laughed and went back to the living room.
I guess Bill and Tom were wanting Mason and me to live there forever.
I couldn’t complain though, I liked living with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's chapter Seventeen
I think I'm updating a little early so I hope everyone will be happy about that.
I think this is following the plot in my head,
possibly haha.

comment/subscribe

<3