Restrictions

Chapter Eighteen

Graduation went off without a hitch. Amazingly I saw Sophia as I walked on the stage getting my diploma. I was happy that I was finally out of high school, but when we threw our graduation caps in the air and all the senior couples hugged and kissed I couldn’t help but feel like something was missing. There was a twinge in my stomach as I looked at another couple happily hugging on each other.
I had never noticed that there were so many couples in my class.
“We’re officially out of school!” Melanie chimed from beside me as I was engulfed into a hug.
“I know!” I hugged back. “No more school!”
“Hell Yeah!” She beamed joyfully.

After that Melanie went home to have a graduation party at her house, she took Georg with her, and we went home to the apartment for Mason’s birthday party.
We had another cook out on the balcony. Gustav had gotten Mason a cake that had to do with all the things Mason liked. Video game controlers, blue, lime green, and for some reason a random cat.
Mason thought the cat was funny and loved his cake.
“Mine was better.” I teased ruffling Mason’s hair as he stuck cake in his mouth.
“Nuh uh, mun as betwa.” He talked as he chewed,
“Don’t talk with your mouth full. No one wants to see that.”
“Sawie.”
“What did I just say!”
“I’m sorry!” He screamed after swallowing the cake.
“You better be!”
“Will you two behave!” Tom interjected glaring at both of us playfully.
“No!” Mason and I yelled.
“No video games later Mason!” Tom made a hollow threat.
“Fine, fine.” He went back to eating his cake.
“You can’t tell me what to do.”
“Oh really now?” Tom rose an eyebrow. “What if I said you didn’t get to go out with me and Gustav later.”
“You and Gustav are going out later? Where?”
“Clubbing.”
“Gustav goes clubbing?”
“When I need a wing man yes.”
“Oh, so you’re going just to get laid?”
“Basically.”
“Nice.”
“Wanna come?”
“Sure, if Mason doesn’t mind and you don’t let me get drunk.”
“I won’t, unless you’re my last resort.” He joked. I rolled my eyes.
“You can go. I’ll just play games with Bill or something.” Mason smiled then glared at Tom. “No fucking my sister.”
“Wasn’t planning on it, kido.”
“Oh, thanks. What am I not good enough now that you actually know me?”
“You’re good enough, Riley. I just don’t do girls like you and you know that.”
“I know. I was just kidding around.” I paused. “So…am I going to have to ride home in the car with you and some slut?”
“No, I’d say we were walking but I haven’t decided which club to go to yet. If we do drive though, Gustav is taking his car so he can drive you home and I’ll leave and go where ever the “slut” as you bluntly put it wants to go.” Tom explained.
“Yeah, I’ll drive you home. I don’t even like putting up with Tom and his many fucks in a car.” Gustav spoke.
“Thanks Gustav.” I smiled. “So that’s the plan?”
“Yup, that’s the plan.” Tom smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I did not update Saturday.
I haven't been feeling well.

I'll try to make it up to yoou guys by updating twice today.

So here's Chapter Eighteen!
hope you all like it!
it's kinda a filler...please don't hate me.

subscribe/comments?

<3