‹ Prequel: Full Moon
Sequel: Starless Night

Black Sun

I Make A Decision

Jacob and I were setting up for the picnic when I got another visitor, Jacob wasn't please, he stood in between me and the shirtless guy with ripped jeans, the guy smiled at him like it was the funniest thing he had ever seen.

"You keep funny company, Zeek" said the guy with a smile.

"Listen, if your from the Clan, you are waisting your time" I said, Jacob nodded, the guy shook his head.

"Oh, Zeek, we don't give up easily. We aren't going to hurt you, the king and queen want to meet you, and find out what your power is" said the guy, i shrugged, I wasn't going to let them know I already knew what it was.

"Who cares what my power is, I'm sure you don't" I said, the guy raised his eyebrow.

"Actually, I do, we all do. There's something special about you, and not just on the outside" said the guy, I heard Jacob growl, "calm down, wolfy, don't you like to share, I mean you did at the school"

"That was a stupid thing to say, and if you say something like that again I won't stop Jacob from having vampire for lunch" I said, the guy smiled.

"You think that you are tough don't you little boy, you're not. I don't know what is so special about you, but it's not smarts" said the guy, I smelt Seth coming up behind us and felt Emmett's presence, "what do we have here"

"Garret, what are you doing here?" asked Emmett, the guy smiled.

"Just talking to your toy here, you sired a good one, a special one" said Garret, Emmett walked up beside me.

"Garret, tell the Clan that he isn't coming, he doesn't want anything to do with them and neither do I" said Emmett, I watched as Seth stod beside him, I wanted to smile but I was too pissed.

"Emmett, every vampire must meet the Clan in their lifetime, Zeek isn't that different just because he is special." said Garret, Emmet shrugged.

"Maybe if you all would leave him alone he would have thought about it" said Emmett.

"Yeah, quit fucking with us" said Jacob in a protective tone, Garrett eyed Jacob and then looked at me, then he eyed the space that was in between us and nodded.

"It's amazing what you can see when your a vampire, " said Garret as he looked at Emmett, "you see it to don't you"

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at Emmett, he shurgged.

"In every life, you meet someone who is your soul mate and when you do their is a link. I have been a vampire since 1892, my eyesight has improved, there's a link between the two of you, Wolf boy here is your soul mate, how does that make you feel?" asked Garret to Emmett. I looked up at him, but I looked more at Seth who seemed to know what the guy was asking, he looked sad, this was not the date I had in mind.

"Stop, " I said looking at Garret, "hurting my friends is not going to seduce me into coming to meet the Clan but I will come meet the Clan on one condition"

"Go on" said Garret with a smile, I walked up and whispered something in his ear, he looked up over my shoulder, then back at me, "faint, but there"

"I'll meet with the Clan" I said, Jacob looked at me curiously, "long as they come with me."

"No wolf has entered the Clan palace, I don't think it's time now" said Garret shaking his head.

"Well as your future king, he's coming, and you know why" I said, Garret smiled.

"Fine, I don't know if the king and queen will like it, but we need a little drama" said Garret.

"We will be there in the morning" I said, Garret nodded and dissapeared into the woods.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Jacob and Emmett in unison.

"Yes, I am. Maybe the Clan will help us fight the Cullens" I said, Emmett shook his head.

"The Clan is neutral, they won't fight" said Emmett.

"Well, maybe it's time that I meet them, after all I'm destined to be king" I said, Jacob raised his brow.

"What if it's a trap by the Cullens to lure you there" said Jacob.

"What part of neutral don't you get?" asked Emmett looking at Jacob, Jacob growled.

"What's your problem, finally realized that he belongs with me?" asked Jacob, Emmett looked angry.

"You're lucky if I didn't love him so much, I would kill you" said Emmett, Jacob laughed.

"Like you could" said Jacob, I looked past Emmet to Seth, who had a tear falling from his eye.

"Stop it! Both of you!" I said angry.

"This is over, Jacob stop fighting with him please you're my boyfriend, my soulmate. Emmett your my best friend, like my brother, I don't love you like I love Jacob. Seth, maybe you need to be strong and brave right now and stand up for your feelings" I said looking at each of them, " I am going home, you three are going to stay here and figure and fix everything and I don't want to see any of you until it's done"

"Zeek" they all said in unison but I was already walking off, hoping that they would do what I told them to do.