‹ Prequel: Full Moon
Sequel: Starless Night

Black Sun

I Meet A Queen

I was sitting on the sofa reading the newest issue of Rolling Stone magazine with Seth sitting beside me flipping through television channels when the door opened and a laughing Jacob and Emmett entered, I was shocked and slightly confused. I honestly didn't think they would solve their problems, in fact, I expected it to be a blood bath. Jacob to come home with scratches and scars, but they both looked fine, I couldn't see a scratch at all.

"You two look happy, are you high?" I asked, they both looked at me and smiled.

"No, baby, we just figured out that the whole fighting between us was stupid. We all need to be in this together in the big fight and Emmett understands that you are with me" said Jacob, Emmett nodded in agreement.

"Hmm, I will have to always be this forceful with the two of you when you are acting like jackasses" I said as Seth got off the sofa and walked passed Emmett to the door.

"I am going to go home before Leah worries, I will see you guys later" said Seth walking out the door, I watched Emmett look at the closed door with confusion on his face, as if he was tormented between two choices.

"I will be right back" said Emmett as he hurriedly walked out the door, I looked up at Jacob who smiled and walked over and sat beside me.

"Seth told me that he told Emmett how he felt and Emmett looked shocked" I said, Jacob nodded as he laced his fingers with mine.

"Yeah, Emmett was blind to anyone and everyone that wasn't you. I think that I was being too hard on Emmett as well, I mean of course there would be something between the two of you, but I love you and I know you love me. I was just jealous, I don't want to share, I never liked to share" said Jacob as he gently kissed my lips, I smiled as I tasted his familiar taste. The door flew open moments later with a horrible and violent wind, leaves and debris filled the living room as if it was a tornado outside. Emmett rushed into the house with Seth by his side, the wind stopped and a lady appeared in its place. She was beautiful with long, brown hair and a golden crown atop her head.

"Zeek, they told me you were young and beautiful but I didn't believe them, " said the woman walking, well gliding, into the house and stopped in front of me, Jacob tried to stand up but she put a finger up and he looked almost paralyzed, "I am not going to hurt him, Jacob"

"Wh..Who are you?" I stuttered, she looked at Emmett with an odd look at then back at me.

"You aren't a very good sire, you should have told him about the royalty of the vampires" she said, Emmett looked almost scared and just bowed, she looked at me and then touched my face, her touch was cool and almost hypnotic, " you are something special"

"What are you doing here?" I asked, she touched my nose.

"I heard you were going to come and see us, I decided to usher you there myself. Since after all you are taking my place soon, when my unfortunate end comes" said the woman but her face showed no sadness.

"I don't want you to die, maybe this is all just one big mistake" I said, the woman shook her head gently.

"No mistakes, Zeek. This is what we call destiny, " she said looking at Jacob, she waved her hand, "your tribe believes in destiny do they not?"

"Yes" said Jacob, she smiled sweetly.

"Yes, of course. Imprinting, finding your one soul mate, your one love to spend your life with. Well, eternity if you fall for a vampire. Zeek, I need you to come and talk to the council. We need to discuss what is to come of you and in your battle with the Cullens and their friends" said the woman, Emmett walked closer.

"You are going to help in the fight?" asked Emmett, she nodded.

"it seems it is a must, with the future king in trouble, we must protect him" said the woman, I was shocked, the council was going to fight after being neutral for centuries for me, "now i suspect you all will be coming, might as well break some rules as we go"

"I can't go anywhere without Jacob" I said still in shock, she smiled.

"Everyone close your eyes and touch me, we will be at the council in no time" she said I closed my eyes and touched her arm, scared of what is to come next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I have been absent for a while college is taking up most of my time!!!