‹ Prequel: Full Moon
Sequel: Starless Night

Black Sun

I Meet Some Assholes

I opened my eyes and found myself in the middle of a marble room, 7 white marble thrones were in front of me in a circle, they were all filled 6 men and one woman, the queen that had brought us, wait, where were the others. I was alone, just me in front of these people, these vampires, one man spoke, one i recognized, he was the one that showed me the future, the one where I became king.

"They are here, spread out throughout the palace" said the guy with a smirk.

"I want them here with me, now" I said, everyone laughed but the queen, another guy spoke.

"You will face us alone, don't worry your dog is safe" he said with a smirk, it was then i noticed all the men had different colored robes on, this guys was golden, i hated gold.

"You will not call my boyfriend a dog, do you understand me" I exclaimed, the men laughed.

"Thats what he is is it not? A dog? A Wolf? What draws you to him?" asked a man in a dark green robe, he seemed interested.

"That is a stupid question, what draws me to him, is how much I love, care, and would do anything for him." I said, the man looked confused.

"You are different, Zeek. You possess something that none of do or have for many centuries, " said the green robe looking at the others who were eying him almost angrily, "you posses love"

"He possess ignorance" said Golden as Green got off his throne and walked over to me, he floated just like the queen.

"Love, innocence fills your blood. The blood that runs through your body, even though your dad is sweet and filled with mystery. Humans, although few, have your blood. The blood that to vampires changes them, it makes them almost mortal again." said Green, I remembered what Emmett said to me once about my blood, how it tasted like love.

"Has your boyfriend, the wolf, tasted your blood?" asked Green, I shook my head.

"He should, it is what he needs to get passed the block. He has imprinted on you many times, but it is your blood that keeps it from sticking, he needs your blood" said Green as he floated back to his throne.

"How can we condone what he is doing? He is in love with a Shapeshifter!" exclaimed a man in a violet robe, "no vampire must fall in love with a wolf!"

"Love, you speak of that word like it means something to you, " said Green, "your power is your wisdom, why don't you use some of that now"

"Enough, maybe we should show the boy his future again, the one without his wolf" said the one I recognized, he wore Black.

"What do you mean without Jacob?" I asked, he smiled, so did Golden.

"Your future seems dark without him, do you want to see?" asked Black he stood up but green spoke.

"No, he will not see his future again, it will taint him. Zeek, the future is not set in stone." said Green, two women entered wearing normal clothes, I recognized them both, one was the one in the woods and the other was the erotic one, who made me have sex in the hall.

"The dog is outside the door, poor thing is trying to hard to phase to save his precious" said the erotic bitch, I rolled my eyes.

"Send him in" said Green.

"If you hurt..." I started Green raised his hand and I shut up, the doors opened and Jacob ran in and engulffed me into a hug first thing, I heard most of the people in the room scoff.

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" asked Jacob as he eyed them all rageful.

"I am fine, they haven't hurt me" I said, Green spoke.

"Bring me a goblet and a knife" Green said a young boy, like 15, walked over he was waring nothing but what looked like a speedo, I noticed the bite marks on his neck, it disgusted me.

"You all feed on him?" I asked flabbergasted, Golden spoke.

"He enjoys it, he has been here since he was a child. Would you rather us feed on him or kill a human?" Golden asked like this was normal.

"Feed on animals, he doesnt deserve to be fed upon" I spoke, the men all laughed but Green.

"Take the goblet to Zeek and the knife, " said the Green the boy handed it to me, he reminded me of Seth in so many ways, "Zeek take the knife and cut your skin"

"What? NO!" said Jacob, I looked at him and smiled.

"Jacob trust me this is going to be ok, I promise" I said as I brought the blade across the skin, blood rushed quickly into the goblet before I healed, I handed the goblet to Jacob, "drink this"

"What, no Zeek, I am not going to drink your blood" Jacob said almost disgusted, I nodded.

"Jacob trust me" I said, Jacob looked into my eyes and took the goblet, I watched as he downed the bottle, he licked his lips and then looked at me.

"Zeek, I, feel it. The imprinting took" said Jacob happily, I smiled.

"Great, but can we move on please" said Black

"I want to bring something into discussion" said the queen, speaking for the first time, " I want us to fight with them against the Cullen's"

"Queen no! We do not fight" said Golden angrily, she held up her hand.

"Zeek is your future leader, we will protect him. if you do not wish to fight, Micah, you may derobe and leave" said the queen, Micah(Golden) shook his head, " it is settled we will help them"

"Samuel, " said Green looking to the young boy, "take them into their rooms. Jacob and Zeek will share the main quarters"

"We will see you both along with Emmett and the other tonight for dinner" said Green, I nodded as Samuel lead us out of the room, Jacob grasped my hand tightly in a way telling me that he was never going to let me go and I was so thankful for that.

"Samuel, why do you let them feed on you?" I asked, Samuel didn't turn around he kept walking until we reached a huge door with a full moon carved into it, he opened it, it was a beautiful room almost decorated the way i thought Mt. Olympus was.

"Because they are my family" said Samuel as he walked out of the room.