‹ Prequel: Full Moon
Sequel: Starless Night

Black Sun

Jacob and I Break The Wall

I walked into the door of Jacob's house to find it dark and quite, I walked towards Jacob's room, when I opened the door to find Jacob sitting on the bed Indian style, with nothing on but a smile, a wolf like smile at that.

"Where's Billy?" I asked, Jacob got off the bed and walked closer to me, he unbuttoned my shirt as he talked.

"He is at Charlie Swan's watching the ballgame, which leave you and me to have a little fun" said Jacob with that smile I loved as he slipped off my jeans, I looked up at him.

"So, all alone and some fun"

"Oh yeah" said Jacob as my boxers fell to the floor, he crashed his lips into mine, I kissed back with such forcefullness, I heard the sound of our bodies hitting the wall behind us but neither one of us seemed to care, even the thoughts of the weird woman left my mind. My mouth went down to Jacob's tan neck, I gave it a little nibble ans Jacob let out a loud growl. I smiled up at him, he smiled back as he lowered our naked bodies to the floor. Jacob kissed my body from my lips to my neck, then he nibbled on one of my nipples, then he licked from my chest to my abs, I ran my hands down Jacob's back scratching it as his lips found their way to my cock. I let out a loud moan as Jacob's mouth engulffed my hard cock, Jacob went faster, I knew I was about to cum if he didn't stop. I pulled his mouth off and brough it to my lips.

"I want you inside of me" I said breathless, Jacob smiled and kissed me as i felt his hard cock enter my ass, I moaned loudly as Jacob began to thrust in and out of me. Jacob growled as he pounded me harder, he smiled that smile as he went faster, our bodies became one, our moans became as one, as both of us released at the same time. Mine going all over my chest and his inside of me. Jacob fell down beside me ans I laid my head on his chest, his heart beating like crazy.

"I love not being able to hurt you, I think if we had sex with you human I would have killed you" said Jacob with a smile, I smiled back.

"I love you, Jacob" I said, I heard Jacob sigh, he has never said it back to me and I knew he wasn't going to say it now, sure he could imprint on me and be mine forever, but saying it seemed hard for him.

"Ditto,Zeek" said Jacob, I looked over at the wall. There was a huge hole, the size of Jacob in it, Billy wasn't going to like that.

"We broke the wall"

"That we did, but it was worth it. So replaster the wall and get a new bed" said Jacob as he looked at the mattress on the floor that was on the bed that we broke last week.

"Yep, I think I am going back to school Monday"

"Good, I think it's time you do. Even though I am going to miss our morning three rounds"

"Well, I don't sleep. You need to just wake up earlier and I will make it worth your wild" I said with a smile, he smiled back.

"Jacob,Zeek, Emmett is here" called Billy, Jacob and I put on some clothes before we walked into the living room where Emmett was standing with Seth entering the room behind him. Emmett looked at me oddly, he seemed to sniff the air, his face had an angry look, but he quickly shook it off, I pretended not to notice.

"What's up?" I asked to both Emmett and Seth.

"Nothing, I came to check in on you guys" said Emmett, Seth turned red quickly like he was embarassed to say why he was there.

"And, um, I came to talk to Jacob about wolf stuff" said Seth, I could tell he had just made that up, I tried not to smile.

"Well, let's go talk about wolf stuff" said Jacob walking out the door with Seth, I looked to Emmett and walked out the door the opposite way that Jacob went with Seth, Emmett followed me at a good distance.

"I could spray some cologne on me, but I doubt it would help" I said not looking back at Emmett.

"No, it wouldn't, you would still smell like sh.. wolf" said Emmett catching up to me.

"Well, that's what I get for dating a wolf, but honestly, Jacob doesn't smell bad to me"

"Because all you can smell his his phermones"

"Ah, well thats, hot" I said with a half smile, I looked over at Emmett, he shook his head, "you said we would be friends, please don't start the jealous, jilted thing again"

"I'm not, it's just hard for me. I mean I did sire you, which means we are suppose to have a deep connection" said Emmett, we stopped and faced each other.

"And we do, we are friends"

"We are suppose to have a deep connection"

"Oh! Well, that's not going to happen, Jacob is the only one allowed to be deep with me" I said, Emmett made a small growling sound, "sorry, we can't be more than friends"

"It's ok, friends is better than nothing at all" said Emmett with a sigh.

"I met a strange woman in the woods tonight" I said , changing the subject, "she was able to stop be my some kind of force when I was running"

"Hmmm, that's not good. What did she say to you?" asked Emmett, I could tell he was interested in this.

"That I was an abomination to the vampires, and that I was different than other vampire. Oh, and that I am more powerful than I know or any vampire they had ever known"

"This isn't good at all"

"Do you know who she was?" I asked, Emmett shook his head.

"No, there is an old Vampire clan that is comprised of some of the first vampires ever to roam the world, but they usually don't make visits too see other vampires unless they are very important. I need to find out who this woman was" said Emmett.

"And when you do tell me, because she said they would be watching me" I said shivering at those words the woman had said.

"Zeek, I will do my best about everything" said Emmett, I knew he was talking more about being my friend even though he was still in love with me, than finding out who the woman was, but I smiled anyway.

"Thanks" I said as Jacob and Seth walked up to us, there was something about Seth that was different lately, good different, I couldn't figure out what it was yet, I looked to Jacob who had a strange look on his face, like he held all the secrets of the wold inside of him, I wished that I knew some of the things he kept hidden inside that mind, things that he wouldn't tell me and maybe I ddn't even want to know.