Don't Try and Change Me When It Won't Friggin' Work, for I Am Billie Joe Armstrong!

Tasha?

INTERLOGUE: NOBODY LIKES YOU... EVERYONE LEFT YOU... THEY'RE ALL OUT WITHOUT YOU... HAVING... FUN... (anyways)

Billie chased the blonde girl, Amanda, through the woods, "Amanda where
are we going, babe?" Amanda marched on..." Just follow me!" She snapped angrily. Billie was getting pissed off. 1) No one pushed him around, 2) They did anyway and 3) It pissed him off... Royally. Why couldn't people just let him be... Well, him?

Why did they rag on his appearance so much... He left home for this road trip to get away from that sort of behaviour. Without even thinking Billie grabbed Amanda and hauled her around.

"I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE UP TOO BUT WHATEVER IT IS I WANNA KNOW NOW BEFORE YOU GO DRAGGING ME IN THE BACK ASS OF NO
WHERE!?" Billie yelled at the freaked out blonde.

"FINE!" She yelled and pulled her arm free, "I'm an assasin... I was sent here to
Kill who the girl you have become to know as Tasha Simcox!"

Billie blinked, "Tasha?" He got very confused. "What do you mean sent to kill
Tasha?"

"She's evil okay... She's after the emerald chalis..." Amanda drifted off.

"The Emerald what? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Billie screamed.

"Shh! Her names not Tasha, its Micha, she's evil and needs to be stopped!" Amanda said. Billie blinked again... If Amanda was really an assasin then shouldnt she talk all secret agent like?

"Who do you work for?" Billie asked.
"Huh?" Amanda asked.
"If you're really an assasin, who do you work for?" Billie urged.
"I'm not telling!" Amanda snapped.

She walked over to the Tree and pulled out a trigger detonated bomb.
"What the hell is that?" Billie asked, even though he had a fair idea.
"It's a bomb... Duh!"
"I know it's a bomb but... But... What the hell?" he spluttered.
"Well... Watch and se
E... I told you I had a job to do and you have front seat..."
Billie looked on horrified as she leaned on the handle

***

Mike gazed, mesmerized, by the amazing before him. She strolled over and straddled him.
"Wow..." He muttered before he inhaled her gorgeous scent... And Tasha watched on as he grew sleepy. As soon as Mike collapsed lifeless in a dreamy sleep... Dead to the world... Tasha rolled off him. Before she stood up she leaned into his ear and whispered her secret weapon, "DNA targeted sleeper! Beats Nytol anyday!"

As soon as she stood up she searched Mike for the keys... The keys which were not on him!
"Damn!" She screeched in a whisper. "Tim... The keys are not on the target!"
"I read ya' Honey, listen you're being watched get the hell outta there now!"
"Bring the copter I'm bringing us a hostage!" Tasha said and grabbed her long duster jacket before throwing Mike over her shoulder.

***

Tre stared at the door... The chavs had passed out form too much alcohol and Tre was pretty sure he wasn't getting laid A) because there were an abundance of weaner present B) Lack of girls and C) for the amount of alcohol the chavs poured down his own weaner he was pretty sure that it would not be performing tonight.

With a sigh he yelled for Al... The music had died down... Maybe it was the end of another Hilary Duff song.

***

Al heard yelling from the garage and figured Tre had received enough punishment for one night.
"Milady.. I have to go save the jack ass... He's learned his lesson!" Al said to his dance partner. She giggled and followed him.
Al opened the garage door to be confronted by Tre, tied to a rocking chair and only wearing a pair of white turned yellow Y fronts.

"Aww bless, shall I just leave you here to stew in you're own juices or shall I consider letting you out?" Al teased.
"Man I will be your butt monkey and the little girls... For a month if you free me!" Tre pleaded.
"Alright man," and Al untied him. The chavs stirred and awoke.
"Hey!" They yelled.
"SHIT RUN!" Tre yelled but of course Tre being Tre he stumbles on the way out.
"Fucking move man before I get Chavinated!" Al yelled jumping over him followed by Danni.
"Wait for me!" Tre yelled.

***

"NOOOOOOO!" Billie yelled rugby tackling Amanda.
"BITCH!" He snorted as they rolled around wrestling. They ended up in a tangle on the leaves and stopped. "This is going no where!" Amanda said.
"You're right!" Billie agreed, "Let me fucking go!"
"No way shorty... You first!"
"Fine!" Billie led go... Big mistake because Amanda dove on the detonator.
The little prairie house emploded in a splintering shower!
"BITCH! MY FRIENDS WERE IN THERE!" Billie screamed.
"FUCKING WHORE!" He added for luck and began running back to the house.

Amanda followed. "I saved you isn' t hat enough?" she asked.
"Fuck?! Enough? Those are poeple you just killed... My friends!" Billie said scornfully as tears welled.
"AL... TRE... MIKE!" he yelled as he ran.

"We're right here Bill!" Tre said staring at the house.
Al was holding a crying black haired girl. Billie stared with relief then it hit him, "Mike?"
Al and Tre shook their heads, "No!" they said.

"He was in there!" Al said sadly as he cried. Billie fell to his knees then pointed at Amanda full of rage. "SHE DID THIS!" he yelled.
"BITCH I'M GONNA SLAP YOU SILLY!" Tre yelled and he made his way over to her.
"MIKE... MIIIIIKE!" Billie squealed.
"Wait your friend is okay!" Amanda said.
"What?!" Billie gasped, "HOW THE FUCK IS HE OKAY HE WAS IN THE HOUSE GETTING HEAD OF THAT ASSASIN WOMAN!"
Amanda shook her head, "No she's only after throwing him into that Helicopter..."
Billie turned and sure enough through the noise of cracking fire was the helicopter taking off.
"And she wouldn't have been giving him head... That's not her style!" Amanda added.
Billie marched over to her, "You are coming with us!"
"Where too?" Amanda asked confused.
"To help us rescue Mike and tell me exactly what the fuck is actually going on here! And if you try anything we will kill you!" Billie snapped,
"Got that?" He added and Amanda nodded sheepishly.