Don't Try and Change Me When It Won't Friggin' Work, for I Am Billie Joe Armstrong!

Robotics

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? WHY DID THAT FUCKING HOUSE EXPLODE?" Mike spluttered as Tasha dived into the helicopter.
"Calm yourself boy..." she muttered as she hooked up her safety belt.
Mike took a deep breath and swallowed, sitting back in the helicopters interior.
"What are you doing?" He asked her thoughtfully.
"Saving your friends!" She replied formally.
Mike watched eyes wide as they soured over a van driving through the night, his eyes grew wider when Tasha jumped...
"NOOOOOO!" Mike yelled with fear and dived forward to grab her, she didn't fall and go splat though she swung over the moving van and landed swiftly on top of it.
"I'm definitely dreaming....come on Mike wake up buddy....I'm still asleep in that chicken van...come on wake up!" he said closing his eyes and pinching his arm.
Mike opened his eyes and he still saw Tasha flying through the air.

*

"So let me get this straight....Tasha went sex-a-lot with MIKE?" Tre gasped.
"Yes Tre but she's a bad guy..." Billie snapped.
"So...the thing I can't understand is...MIKE?" Tre gasped furrowing his eyebrows and scratching his head.
"So Billie who is she?" Al asked Billie.
"Forget about that! Mike? Why the hell did she? Mike? What the fuck... the worlds gone insane!" Tre gasped again.
"She's some assassin sent to kill Tasha!" Billie said ignoring Tre's remark.
"Ah...excuse me! She is sitting right here! And she has a name! It's Amanda!"
"She... SHUT UP!" Al and Billie yelled.
"So let me get this straight Tasha isn't a car mechanic?" Al asked. Billie shook his head, "Apparently not!"
"GUYS, CAN WE FOCUS HERE?" Tre yelled.
"WHAT?!" Al and Billie yelled back.
"Mike? Why the hell did she choose mike?" Tre blubbered.
Al sighed in annoyance, "Tre! We know you're jealous that Mike pulled the hot chick... "
"Hey!" Dannie said defensively.
"Don't worry babe you're Hot too!" Al reassured her.
Billie continued, "... ."But seriously we have much bigger things to worry about than your lame ass sex life!"
"No Billie you're missing my point!" Tre snapped.
"Then get to it!" Billie snapped in reply.
"Okay who is the person to more than likely pull faster then you lot?" Tre asked.
"Al?" Billie asked.
"Apart from Al?" Tre said with annoyance.
"As much as I hate to admit say it but... you?" Billie asked Tre.
"Exactly... how the fuck did Mike pull tonight?" Tre asked.
"Mike... hey... hold on a minute," Billie said turning to Al, "He does have a point, How did Mike get Tasha?"
Al shrugged, "Wow, nice work Tre!"
"Wait what does this mean?" Al added. Tre sighed, "Your worse than I am when I'm stoned dry! It means that chick chose Mike for a reason, she's an assassin she chose Mike to use him for something. Which takes me back to my first question of why Mike?"
Billie groaned and scratched his head, "What is it that Mike owns that all of us don't?"
"His dick?" Tre said suddenly.
"Apart from that Tre!" Al snapped.
"His van?" Al suggested.
"That's it... the van... but why would an assassin want a busted up old van... " Billie wondered.
"Damn! They could already have killed him now. Now what?" Al snapped.
Suddenly there was a huge thud on the roof of the van.
Al looked in his mirror and gasped, "It's her, its that's blowjob queen Tasha!"
"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Tre said as he began hopping around. His cell rang, "Hello? Hello sir... .yes sir... no Humphrey had the file... I'm... I'm... .on the toilet... yeah constipated... .what's that noise? Oh my poo getting stuck... ah yes sir okay bye!"
Billie gave him a funny look and then turned back to the situation at hand. "Now what?"
Al wound down the window, "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU CRAZY BITCH?"
"OPEN THE FUCK UP SABRONTE!" She yelled back.
Billie opened the door and Tasha flew in, "Billie dude what the fuck are you doing you crazy asshole?" Tre said.
Tasha flew straight for Amanda and knocked her flying, suddenly this gave Billie an idea for a song and something a little more meaningful and serious than 'I bite my lip and close my eyes'. Now was far from the perfect time though and he watched in terror and awe at the two assassins battling it out. Then Billie heard someone call his name, it wasn't anyone in the van because it sounded like it was far away.
"Billie... ." The person called out and he turned to see something he new was there but the commotion had distracted him to the point he didn't even care to wonder. It was Mike high up there in the helicopter.