I Fell In Love When I Least Expected to...

Chapter 2

“Well you can change now…” Amelia said.
I nodded and fog surrounded me. Fog surrounded only the females while the males just changed in front of you. It wasn’t a nice thing to watch.
Within seconds the fog disappeared and there I stood, wearing a black leather outfit, looking back at Amelia who was grinning.

“I didn’t know you were that beautiful” she complimented me.
I laughed and shook my head.
“I’m not. My name’s Selene, by the way” I said to her.

“Well then. We have about two hours to get ready… so let’s begin” she said smiling.
“I should take a shower first…” I said sheepishly.
She laughed and nodded. She pointed towards the bathroom and I walked in.
I walked in and snapped my fingers. My clothes disappeared and I grinned. This is what I liked about being a lycan… and since I was the princess… I had many tricks up my sleeve…
I got in the shower and sighed satisfied as the water fell on my body. I showered quickly and when I got out, I put a black fluffy towel around my body and I walked out.
Amelia stood there wearing a stunning dress.

“Wow. You look fabulous” I said as I looked at her.
“Well it’s your turn now. Pick one” she said motioning towards the closet.
I walked over to the closet and when I opened it my mouth dropped. Thousands of dresses were in front of me.

“I need help in order to decide…” I said turning back to look at her.
She nodded and walked over towards me.
She threw a dress at me but I didn’t like it… it was red after all.
“Red’s not my color Amy…” I said.
“Amy?” she asked laughing.
“Amelia’s too long and formal and since we’re going to be friends I thought I’d make a nickname for you…” I said shrugging.
She nodded and continued looking for a dress.
“Short or long?” she asked after a while.
“Short” I said.
She nodded and went back to searching. Minutes later she looked at me grinning.
“I assume you found it?” I asked.
She nodded and showed me a dress. My mouth dropped… it was gorgeous.

“Should I try it on?” I asked.
“Of course silly go ahead!” she said as she gave me undergarments and then pushed me back in the bathroom.

I slipped on the dress carefully and examined myself in the mirror… not half bad.

I wonder if that Alexander guy will like me…

But just as I was ready to walk back, I stopped dead in my tracks.

Did I just think that? I couldn’t have… I’m going crazy

I shook my head and walked back to the room.
“Make up time” Amy said as she had finished her own make up.

I sat down and she grinned. She applied light foundation and then put eye liner and mascara. Then she took purple eye shadow and for a final touch she chose clear lip gloss.

“You’re done” she said.
I looked at the mirror and grinned.
“Thank you! It’s great!” I said smiling.
She beamed at me and then there was a knock at the door.
“Who is it?” she asked.
“It’s Maria, Princess” a voice said.
“Come in” Amy said sighing with relief.
“The ball has begun, my Lady” a maid said as she bowed and left again in hurry.
“It’s show time” Amy said as we hooked hands and walked back downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I decided to put chapter 2 in here so you could tell me how you're liking it so far!
I've finished this story and i would really like to know if I should post it here...
So please let me know!

~Ria~