I Fell In Love When I Least Expected to...

Chapter 5

I woke up hours later to find Alex sitting on the windowsill again. I stretched and looked over at him.
He looked at me and smiled.
“You were so peaceful I didn’t want to wake you” he said before I could ask him.

I nodded and was about to thank him when I felt another presence in the room.
Alex sensed it too and stood up immediately. A person appeared inside the room and Alex growled at him.
I jumped off the bed and stood in front of Alex protectively.

A boy, probably same age as Alex was standing there. He was 6’2’’, with black hair and golden eyes. There was something about him that I didn’t like. His smell was familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“Oh look what we have here” he said looking at me.
I growled at him and he smirked.
“Daddy got you a bodyguard, Alex? It was about time to, if you ask me” the boy said glaring at Alex.
“What do you want Damien? You’re not welcome here. Leave” Alex spat never breaking eye contact.
“You know why I’m here. It’s time to get this over with” Damien said baring his fangs at Alex.

Alex growled loudly as his fangs protracted. He pushed me out of the way and was ready to jump at Damien.
I glared at the boy but I saw something in his hand. Alex obviously hadn’t. He was so blinded in anger that he didn’t see the silver dagger Damien was holding… he was probably planning to drive it through Alex’s heart…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment & subscribe!!! =)
& sorry for the [sort of] cliffhanger!!

~Ria~