Status: Indefinite hiatus.

Life and Limb

LIFE AND LIMB


Having gathered enough magical knowledge in the past few years to sufficiently pave his future, Tom Marvolo Riddle prepares to enter his sixth year of Hogwarts like every other student. Sure, he has quite an interest for the Dark Arts, but there's nothing remotely obsessive about him - yet. He thinks of it more as morbid curiosity. He has very few friends, but they are the most loyal to him and so he feels as if he has everything he needs to survive the next two years.

Returning student Marie Clarissa Fugazi has been studying abroad at Beauxbatons for the past four years and is now coming back for her last two. She barely remembers anything about Hogwarts, except that she had been Sorted into Gryffindor her first year. She has new classes, new teachers, and will be making new friends all over again. It was hard enough for her the first time around. Not to mention that there is something quite wrong with Marie from the start.

Strange things are about to happen at Hogwarts with these two together...

It's ironic, but until you can free those final monsters within the jungle of yourself, your life - your soul - is up for grabs.
- Rona Barrett