Sequel: Let It Settle

A Vibe With a Chill

Cheater

Ainsley turned to Eric and smiled “Baby, it doesn’t matter to me!” she told him, stroking his tough cheek.

Eric took her hand and kissed her fingers one-by-one. Eric could feel another urge coming on as he got on top of Ainsley and kissed her passionately, Eric felt comfortable knowing that he could go as hard with Ainsley as he wanted to and not have to worry about hurting her.

“Eric…” Ainsley muttered to him as she rested her hands on his back, stroking his back softly as he kissed her.

Ainsley kissed Eric back passionately when a very unexpected guest hopped onto the bed, Igby had ruined Eric’s urge and rolled off of Ainsley just as Igby climbed on top of her and started to ‘talk’ to his owner.

“Aww…” Ainsley said, petting Igby as Eric watched the both of them.

Eric smiled as he kissed Ainsley’s forehead and got out of bed, quickly getting dressed before walking out of the bedroom slowly. It hadn’t been a few minutes later than Eric came into the bedroom and got dressed in something else and sat next to Ainsley on the bed.

“Lover?” he asked, stroking Ainsley’s cheek and looking deep into her eyes.

Ainsley smiled “Yes, Eric?” she asked, looking at him passionately.

Eric kissed her sweetly for a moment “Pam called, I need to be at the bar!” he said, cuddling her for a moment before he let her go and dashed into the night life.

Ainsley sighed as she looked at Igby “Now what?” she asked her feline friend as she got out of bed slowly. Ainsley knew there was only one place for her to go in this world, and even though nobody wanted her there, she was going to go anyway!

______________________________________

Ainsley walked into Merlotte’s, people automatically stared at the young girl as she looked at the bar.

Sookie and Arlene were shocked as Ainsley slowly walked into the bar even more and sat at an empty booth. The people continued to look at Ainsley as she looked at the menu, she had already memorized the whole menu, she just needed something to look as so she wouldn’t have to look at the people of Bon Temps dead in the eye.

Ainsley sighed just as Sookie came up to her “What can I get you?” she asked.

“Italian Soda…Vanilla!” Ainsley said, looking very serious as she stared at Sookie, who was surprised by her choice of words.

Sookie had her mouth gaped open for a second before she shook her head “No Tru Blood?” she whispered to her.

Ainsley shook her head for a moment, at that moment Sam walked up to the table with a fishing rod. He stared at Ainsley for a moment “…a moment of your time, Ainsley?” he asked, walking out of Merlotte’s with the fishing pole.

“Uhh…” Ainsley managed to get out as she followed Sam out of the bar and towards the small river by the bar.

Sam sat down on the edge of the dock, Ainsley stood next to him, unsure of what to do next.

“You wanna sit down?” Sam asked, staring up at Ainsley before looking back down at his rod and getting it ready for the water.

Ainsley sat down next to him, Indian style as she looked out into the river, Sam handed Ainsley the rod and smiled at her.

“…you wanna talk about this?” he asked.

Ainsley shook her head as she ‘fished’ in the River, Sam smiled as she looked out into the abandoned area.

Sam sighed as he turned to Ainsley “You know, you can still work here, if you want!” he told her, Ainsley sighed as she looked at the river and the fishing rod.

“…I don’t want a job, Sam.” Ainsley told him simply.

Sam nodded “Okay…you want an Italian Soda? A Tru Blood, perhaps?” he asked her.

Ainsley threw the fishing rod into the river and stood up quickly, very angry with Sam and his tone of voice “LISTEN…I don’t need some goddamn pussy human telling me how life should be! I’ve already got 3 people doing that for me!!” she said, trying to avoid any bloody tears.

Sam got up and took Ainsley’s arm “Hey, I didn’t mean anything by that…I just, you’re family to me…Ainsley! You’re family to Sookie and Arlene…I’m just trying to—”

“To help!?” Ainsley yelled at him, her fists by her side.

Sam sighed as he stared at her for a moment, Ainsley shook her head “I don’t need ANYBODY’S help…” she said, storming away from the dock and back towards the bar where a few bloody tears let loose.

Jason saw her walking towards and ran up to her “Hey…” he muttered, noticing the bloody tears as Ainsley just let them go, she didn’t want to ruin her favorite crocheted sweater.

“…you wanna ride somewhere?” Jason asked her, reaching out for her hand.

Ainsley nodded “Can you take me to Fangtasia?” she asked politely, Jason smiled as he nodded at her, taking her hand as he walked her towards his truck.

______________________________________

Jason pulled up into the Fangtasia parking lot, it was open since the place was crowded.

Ainsley jumped out of the truck and walked towards the entrance, where Pam stood, looking rather bored as she saw Ainsley and her tear-stained face. She was shocked as she tried to hide her concern for Ainsley “He’s inside…” she said, letting her and Jason through.

“Stay close, please?” Ainsley asked, linking arms with Jason as they got deeper into the bar. Ainsley looked around the place for Eric, but he was nowhere to be found.

Jason jerked towards the back area where Ainsley knew Eric’s office was. She smiled at Jason as she walked back in the area and towards Eric’s office.

Ainsley turned to Jason as they reached Eric’s door “Stay right here…” she said, turning to the door to open it.

The door opened and there was Eric, with a mysterious Blonde…his face was in her neck as she moaned. Ainsley gasped as she saw them, Eric looked up with blood on his lips.

Ainsley was appalled and disgusted with Eric as she shook her head “You pig!” she told him, slamming the door shut, grabbing Jason’s hand and running out of the bar and towards Jason’s truck that waited for them.

More tears fell from Ainsley’s eyes as she sat in the passenger seat, Jason turned to her as he started the car “…what happened?”.