Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Whipped

"Ooh, Alex and Jack are in the dog house." Rian teased the two boys who were slumping in the booth in Subway.

"Shut it Rian!" The two boys snapped. The boy with the buzz cut just laughed.

"Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat are whipped." Zack sighed with a smile. "I never thought I'd see the day." He was really taking this in.

"Says the boy who has phone sex with Anna every night." Alex said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh! BURN!" Jack shouted, bumping fists with Alex. Everyone eating in the sandwich place looked up at the boy's outburst.

"You can shut the fuck up." Zack said sitting down. Rian laughed again. "Why are you finding this funny? You're the one who keeps moaning Kara's name in your sleep."

"Oh! BURN AGAIN!" Jack cried, bumping fists with Zack.

"Jack, shut up." Matt said walking through. "You ALL are whipped by your women!"

They looked down to their food, too manly to admit it. Matt laughed and walked to the door. "Yeah, well, fuck you man!" Jack shouted over his shoulder. Matt just laughed.

Alex stared at Jack. "Nice come-back." He said without meaning it.

"Yeah, I know." He said looking back down at his food.

Alex's phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and looked at his text. "It's Harlow, she says she wants a six inch turkey on white. Faye wants one too." He said standing up with Jack. He froze. "God damn it! We are whipped!"
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, this has been pissing me off all day. I wanted to write some more chapters for this story, but around noon i got to a part & im stuck. i cant decide what band member from a dif band to have a small part in this story. I was debating between John from The Maine or Travis from We the Kings. its making me mad, so now i want you readers to have an input. who should b in the story? John or Travis? Alex takes something from them in an upcoming chapter... thts all im saying. it shouldnt b tht big of a deal but im making an easy decision difficult, so u decide. tell me who and i'll take the one who was voted the most in ur comments! Thanks for those by the way! -Autumn ps: sorry, this is more of a filler!