Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

"I think you almost killed her."

Harlow spotted Zack sitting at the table with his back turned to her. She slid over the counter top, wrapping her arms around his neck. "What's wrong Zacky?" She asked sweetly. "Are you still being a mister Grumpy Gills?" He still hadn't gotten over almost being left by his friends and two days had passed.

He shrugged. "I guess so." He said, glaring at his laptop screen as he typed.

She hugged him tighter. "Feel better yet?" He shrugged again. Harlow sighed. "How about I make your day then? I gots a surprise for you." She said like a little kid.

"What's that?" He grumbled, not looking up from his work.

Harlow frowned releasing him. "No enthusiasm at all." She sighed. "I guess I won't go pick up your surprise from the airport." She said picking at her nails.

He turned to her, raising an eyebrow. "Airport?"

"Yes, airport. I invited someone special to join us since Kara's coming earlier." She said trying not to smile at her work.

"Here's a hint:" Rian said, "It's someone you make kissy face with all the time."

"It's your mom!" Jack shouted from the bathroom door that he was peeking out of, his hair wet, his chest bare. Faye poked her head out too wrapped in a towel, her hair also wet.

Harlow displayed a horrified look at the couple. "Shut up Jack!" Zack yelled, looking over his shoulder. His eyes widened before he shook off the thoughts of what they were possibly doing in there.

"It really is." Faye giggled.

"No it's not. It's a certain someone who has green eyes and pretty strawberry blonde hair." Harlow said with a smile. "Get ready Zacky! I'm leaving in five minutes." She said.

Zack hopped up. "Shit Har.! You're awesome!" He called from the back as he changed.

"I know I am." She smiled.

Alex hopped up on the bus. "Your ride is here." He announced. Zack ran outside, nearly knocking Alex over as he did so. "Holy shit, think he's excited to go get Anna?"

Harlow laughed. "Yeah, just a tad. You coming with?"

"Psh, yeah." He said draping his arm over her shoulders.

She held his hand. "Who's car did you get?" She questioned as they walked to the door.

"Travis's."

"Travis? Travis as in We The Kings' lead singer Travis?"

"Shh! I had to steal it. We The Kings can hear everything." Alex whispered.

Harlow turned her wide, questioning blue eyes to him. "Alex, you didn't seriously steal his car, did you?"

"Yes Harlow! Now be quiet."

"Alexander William Gaskarth! You can't just take Travis's c-" Alex clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Shush! I don't want him to find out." He shoved her in the black car before walking around to the driver's side.

Harlow turned to Zack who was in the back seat. "Wow, Travis's car is nice." He commented. "I've never been inside of it before."

Harlow shook her head at him before turning to look out the windshield. Travis walked out of the We The Kings bus as Alex opened the driver's side door. "Fuck." Alex cried, hopping in and slamming the door.

"Gaskarth! Get the fuck out of my car!" Travis yelled running to them.

Alex hit the lock button and started the engine. He threw the vehicle into reverse and hit the gas as Travis frantically tried opening the door. "Alex! Don't run him over!" Harlow cried nervously, clutching onto her seatbelt as Alex put the car in drive and sped out.

She braced herself in the seat as Alex drove like a maniac down the busy highway. He nearly hit another vehicle swerving into the other lane. "What's wrong Har.? Scared?" He taunted.

"Yes! Slow down Alex! Please?!"

He chuckled and did the opposite, speeding up. Zack was laughing in the backseat. "Why are we going so fast?" He asked, brushing his hair from his face as the wind coming through the open window made everyone's hair fly wildly around their faces.

"Don't know. Doesn't it seem more like an action movie? I mean, we stole a car already, why not make it exciting?" Alex grinned.

"Alex! Watch the fucking road!" Harlow panicked, holding onto the edge of the seat with a grip that made her knuckles turn white. He chuckled switching lanes again.

Alex pulled into a parking space, screeching the tires, before cutting the engine. Harlow stared out the windshield not moving as the two boys unbuckled their seatbelts. "You okay?" Alex asked nervously.

Zack leaned between the two seats to look at Harlow. "She's as white as a sheet!"

"Harlow...?" Alex asked.

She turned to Alex. "I'm driving on the way back." She said simply before mechanically getting out.

Zack looked at Alex with a concerned look. "I think you almost killed her." He said with a laugh before the two got out and caught up to Harlow.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe, I call my dad Mr. Grumpy Gills all the time. Warning, Travis may seem like a jerk in the next chapters, but dont get mad at me. Theres a nice chapter! I swear. I think you'd be pissed too if someone stole your car!
There's rumors of Alex having a beer gut... anyone know if its true or not? Me and my friend want to see pics of this beer gut just to see if its true... so if you find one, send it my way. Lovely comments! -Autumn