Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Arguements in Airports

"Maybe you should sit down." Zack offered to Harlow who just gave him an icy glare.

"Yeah, maybe you should." Alex said, dragging her to a row of seats and pushing her down in to one.

She scowled before grabbing her purse and pulling out a mirror. She fixed her hair that was now severely wind blown. "Anna's flight is a bit behind schedule. They should be landing any minute now." She said. Alex and Zack sat at her sides. "I mean it Alex, I'm driving. Plus, we have some shopping to do before we go back. Our food fight kinda left us with nothing good to eat." She said.

"Fine." He groaned. Harlow heard a constant tapping. Looking over, Zack was bouncing a leg nervously, making the heel of his shoe tap the hard floor.

She watched him for a long minute before putting a hand on his knee. "Stop." She whispered.

"Sorry," He said, smiling weakly. "Are you sure you feel okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine. I mean, I only had a heart attack when we almost got into potentially deadly accidents." She muttered.

"But we didn't." Alex said. She glared at him before a cell phone went off.

Harlow took her cell phone from her purse. "Hello?"

"Hey Harlow."

"Anna! Where are you?" She asked. Zack tried grabbing her phone. She slapped his hand away. "No! No, Zack, no!"

Anna laughed. "Zack's here?"

"Of course!" Alex was scanning the airport for her. "Hmm.. Alex says he doesn't see you. Wait, I see you!" Harlow waved at the same time Anna did. She hugged Zack tightly, before he lifted her off the ground and giving her a welcoming kiss.

"Aww!" Harlow cooed turning to Alex. Her cheerful face turned sour. "Give me the keys now." She said holding out her hand expectantly. He backed away with a grin. "Alex..." She said sternly, putting one hand on her hip.

"Harlow..."

She frowned. "Give me the god-damn keys Alex before I hurt you."

His smile never left his face. "Your threats are so scary."

She smiled, "I know." She took a step closer. Brushing a piece of hair from his face as if she was going to kiss him, she grabbed his ear and pinched. He whimpered in pain. "Give me the keys Alex!"

"No! Never!"

"GIVE ME THE KEYS ALEX!" She said pinching his earlobe harder.

"Ow, ow, ow! Okay!" He handed the keys over. She snatched them from his fingers with a smile before releasing his ear.

He scowled at her, rubbing his earlobe gently to ease the pain. Harlow turned to Zack and Anna. "A little abusive?" Anna asked.

Harlow shrugged. "I have to use physical force to get what I want with him." She said, pointing to Alex.

"You pretty much just described rape." Alex said with a grin. "You can't rape the willing hun." He said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Ew, too much information!" Zack said.

Alex shrugged. "Can we go now?" The three nodded.

"Hey Anna, is that okay if we make a shopping trip quick?" Harlow asked turning to the couple in the back seat.

"Go ahead."

"Kay." She said starting the engine. Harlow drove, with the complaints from the passenger seat about her slow driving, to a Walmart.

Alex put his hood up, afraid of being noticed. He started looking through Travis's belongings and found a pair of sunglasses in the glove-box. Sliding them on he turned to Zack who had his own sunglasses on and his hood up also. "Ready." He said.

Harlow hopped out of Travis's car and grabbed a shopping cart. Zack and Alex decided they wanted to wander around as the girls grocery shopped, so Harlow allowed them to do what ever. She socalized with Anna as she grabbed the biggest container of bleach she could find. Anna gave her a curious look. "You really don't want to know." Harlow murmered. They walked to the end of the aisle. A guy on a bike zoomed by startling both girls, especially seeing that a cart was tied behind it with a jump rope. A guy was in the cart. "Alex?" She cried recognizing him as the one in the cart.

He spun from his crouching position in the cart to wave at Harlow, that was until Zack was forced to slam on the brakes when an elderly woman walked out infront of him. Harlow felt her heart stop as Alex flew through the air to the ground. A crowd of people immediately surrounded him. She and Anna ran towards Alex, shoving people aside to get to him. Harlow knelt down to Alex. "Oh my god! Are you okay?"

He looked more shocked than anything, then started laughing. "That was fun!"

Harlow frowned. A security guard walked up. "Are you okay sir?" Alex nodded, picking himself up. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave now. You also." He said pointing to Zack.

Anna and Harlow checked out the things they had in their shopping cart before they met up with the guys in the car. Harlow walked over to the driver's seat to see Alex sitting inside. She frowned at him through the glass.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't really like this chapter for some reason. loved the comments though! -Autumn