Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Brownies

Faye was sitting on the couch, waving her hand in front of her eyes when Harlow brought bags of groceries in. She continued waving her hand back and forth, concentrating on it, even as Anna and Zack piled on. Harlow leaned against the counter staring at her. "Faye?" Harlow asked softly. "Faye?" She asked a little louder, making the girl snap out of her concentration. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not sure. It's addictive and fun though." Faye said. "Anna!" She shrieked jumping up and embracing her in a tight hug. "I'm glad you're here!"

"Hey Faye." Anna said with a smile.

"Long time, no see!" Faye cried releasing her. "Throw your shit down and let's go find some people to do stuff to." She said hooking her arm through Anna's. "Coming Har.?"

Harlow turned to the two girls. "Uh, I'll catch up with you. I promised people brownies."

"Sweet!" Faye cried. "Make me some, oh and save the bowl, I want to lick it."

Harlow rolled her eyes. "You're going to get sick one day."

"Yeah, but it's worth it. The batter tastes so yummy!" She said before dragging Anna out.

"What the fuck?!" Zack cried. "My girlfriend just gets here and she's already running off?"

Harlow smiled. "Want to help me Zacky? Alex and Jack ran off to find Rian and Matt."

He sighed. "Fine."

<><><><>

Harlow turned from placing the pan in the oven to look at Zack. She burst out laughing for the millionth time. Seeing a buff dude in an apron was probably the funniest thing Harlow seen. Zack frowned. "Will you stop?"

She tried to stop. Getting a grip on her giggles, she nodded. "Okay, I'm good." There was a silent moment. She started laughing again, just like Zack expected. "I'm sorry. I can't help it." She said through her giggles.

He sighed, taking off the apron. "Why did I need this anyway?" He asked holding the fabric out to Harlow.

She shrugged. "Because I wanted to see you in an apron."

He scowled, but laughed it off. "As long as no one else sees me in it."

"Good thing I took pictures behind your back." She said with a wide smile.

"You didn't."

"Yeah, you're right, I didn't. But I wish I did." She said sitting down on the couch. He followed suit, grabbing a deck of cards resting on the counter. "Want to play war?"

Harlow shrugged. "Why not?"

<><><><>

After Harlow repeatedly beat Zack at the game of war, Zack quit in frustration. Their game ended just in time for the brownies to be done. She walked over to the We The Kings bus and knocked on the door. The door flew open exposing Travis. "Sweet!" He cried with a grin, seeing the dessert in her hands.

"Just like I promised." Harlow smiled. "Be careful, they're hot." She said handing them over.

"Thanks Har.!" Travis cried.

"No problem buddy, thanks for bringing your car along on tour. We probably should've asked before taking it, but thanks."

"Yeah." He said ruffling his hair. "Do I have to share with anyone?" He asked gesturing to the food in his hands.

She laughed. "No Travis, not unless you want to." She said.

"SWEET!" He shrieked. "Damn, Alex hit the jack pot with you." He said grabbing a fork and eating some. "Got any sisters?"

Harlow smiled. "Uh, yeah. One, but unforunately for you she's married happily with two lovely children."

"Damn it."

"Sorry. Maybe You should ask Faye and Jack. They hooked Alex and I up with help from Zack and Rian. They also hooked Zack and Anna up."

"Damn, I might have to." He smiled taking another forkful from the brownie pan. "I'm gunna go hide in my bunk and eat these before the guys get back."

"Okay Trav.. Sorry about the whole car stealing incident."

"Forget about it. You should make me these more often." He said lifting the pan up.

She smiled. "And then get mobbed by angry fan-girls when you have a heart-attack due to my baking skills."

"I'd die a happy man." He grinned. She just smiled and shook her head.

"I'll let you eat. See ya around Travis." She said with a wave.

He gave her a quick wave before running back to the bunk area. She walked away to find where her boys ran off to.
♠ ♠ ♠
ug, yesterday sucked for me! I was called a bitch several times which made me even more crabby. then my siblings were being dumb. the only good part of the day was your comments and when i got checked out by some guy. hopefully today will b better! comment please! -Autumn