Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Plans

Harlow sat on Alex's lap, his arms wrapped loosely around her waist. They were in their own little world together as Alex played with her hands. "HELLO!? EARTH TO LOVE BIRDS!" Jack shouted from ten feet away.

Both looked up at the same time. "Huh? What?"

Jack sighed. "Have you two been in la-la land the entire conversation?"

They looked at each other with innocence. "No." They both said.

"What were we discussing?" Anna asked.

Alex and Harlow looked at each other again. "Well, there was that one thing, you know, about Jack being part ape..." Alex trailed off.

"Uh, no." Zack said. "Although that's true."

"Hey!" Jack cried from Faye's lap.

"Anyway, we were talking about maybe having a girls and guys night out." Kara said tracing circles in Rian's palm.

"Really?" Harlow asked. "When?"

"Tomorrow. Us girls will go shopping and get pampered all day, then go out for some drinks at the end of the night and meet up with the guys later." Faye explained.

Alex nodded. "Sounds good."

Harlow nodded too. "What ever. I don't really care." She said.

"Good." The redhed smiled. "It's going to be so much fun!"

Harlow tuned out again as Alex started whispering in her ear. She tried not to laugh. "Knock it off!" She whispered with a smile.

"Nuh-uh." He whispered before kissing the side of her neck.

"Alex, stop it." She whispered, still smiling trying to slap his face away lightly.

"Make me." He challenged with a grin.

"Fine, I will." She stood up and turned to stradle his waist. She clamped a hand over his mouth. "There. I win." She said with a smile.

"God damn it. We better leave before they start fucking each other." Jack sighed seeing their position.

Harlow turned. "Maybe you should." Alex nipped her palm, making her rip her hand away. "You asshole! You bit me!" She cried.

He smirked. She punched him in the arm, making him chuckle at her attempt to hurt him. She punched him again, hoping it would hurt him but it didn't work. She glared at him and within that moment, Alex had his lips on hers.

"Fuck. We better go now." Rian said. Alex flipped him off at the same time Harlow did. Rian just chuckled. Alex waved his hand, motioning for them to leave and soon they were alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
not liking this chapter. debating if i should post my new story... its a john ohh, and its more serious then most of my fan-fics that ive wrote/co-wrote. hmm.. speaking of other stories, i have 2 talk 2 Alyshia about "Hello Brooklyn", if you've read it, i would like to apologize 4 the wait. I like that story a lot, if you havent read it go now. if you find 1 where alex is a ghost, thts ours. i like it. thnx 4 comments!