Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Airport

Harlow grabbed her duffel bag from the bus while the others lingered by the taxi. "I'm going to kill him." Faye said through clenched teeth. "How dare he do that to Harlow!"

"I won't stop you. I just didn't want to upset Harlow anymore than she already is." Kara said.

"You should've let me at him there. Fucking asshole, manwhore!" Faye scowled.

Anna shook her head at Alex's behavior. "Who the fuck does that? Buys a girl an expensive necklace, then goes and fucks another girl!?" She cried.

Faye shook her head. "Shh, she's coming now."

Harlow climbed out of the bus with her duffel bag and approached them. Her mascara was now running. "I left the necklace on the counter." She said slamming the trunk after tossing her bag in. Her voice was emotionless.

"I'm going back with you." Faye said.

"No." Harlow said climbing in the car. "Stay here with Jack."

"I'm your best friend, Harlow. I'm going with you. Jack will understand."

"Stay." She said firmly. Faye nodded lightly.

<><><><>

They waited for Harlow's flight to be called at the airport. Anna was pacing by the three as they sat, talking with Zack on the phone. "No, Zack. We're not there.... Sorry, our plans changed...." She glanced to Harlow who was hugging her bag to her chest with sunglasses on to prevent anyone seeing her cry. "We're fine.... Zack, remember what we talked about having things come up that don't need explainations? This is one now.... I gotta go babe. See you on the bus in a while." She said then flipped her phone shut.

Just then, Harlow's flight was called. She stood up. "Are you sure you don't want me to come?" Faye asked.

Harlow nodded. "I'll be fine." She whispered, afraid of her voice cracking.

The three girls embraced her in a hug. "Call if you need anything. No matter what time." Anna said.

Harlow nodded. "Same for Faye and I." Kara said. "Don't get too down. Alex is stupid. You deserve better."

Harlow just nodded again. "I've gotta go." Harlow said hugging them individually one more time.

"Alex isn't going to get off easy." Faye whispered when she got her hug. "Trust me. He still has to face me."

Harlow cracked a tiny smile before waving and walking to board the plane.

<><><><>

Kara sketched random doodles in her notebook as Anna tossed a bouncy ball at the wall. Faye was washing her face in the bathroom. All sat in silence when they heard the guys approaching outside.

Zack walked on the bus giving Anna a worried look before being followed by the others.

Faye took her sweet time before going out to face Alex. She tossed a tissue angerly down in the trash bin. The bus grew silent as the guys saw the sad or angry faces of the girls. "What's going on?" Rian asked. "Where's Harlow?"

Faye crossed her arms over her chest glaring at Alex. "She's gone." She said coldly, not looking away from Alex. "She took the first flight she could find back home."

"What? Why?" Matt asked looking at Alex.

"Oh, I don't know. A certain Gaskarth would know why she decided to up and leave."

Alex had sobered up after Rian had asked where Harlow was. He frowned when all eyes turned to him. Kara stood up and crossed her arms over her chest looking at Alex. "Yes Alex," She spat bitterly. "What did you do to make her leave?"

He grew pale. "I-I..." He sputtered, unable to explain.

"Fuck you Gaskarth!" Faye shouted, slapping him across the face. "That's for breaking Harlow's heart you fucker!" She shouted. "The necklace you gave her is on the counter." She spat coldly before shoving past him and running outside to cool off.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, let's get this cleared up here if you dont understand: Alex was drunk when he cheated on Harlow. and what he did isn't on his list... thats all I'm saying... ur probably all confused right now

Hello Brooklyn will hopefully be updated soon, for those of you who read it. I sent part of a chapter to Alyshia for her to post and she said she'd update and edit/add things when she finds time to, but she has a job now, so not sure when thats going to b. Have patience! i promise it'll b up soon! click!