Status: I'm 99% sure this story is finished... yeah... BUT, check out the new stories I put up. Fo Realz. Kay. Thanks for the comments, stars and subscribing!! You make me happy :)

This Could Be All I've Waited For

I Hope You Like Your Pictures Facing Down

Ms. Thurston walked by Harlow's office, before freezing and back tracking. "Harlow?" She asked looking at the girl sitting behind the desk.

Harlow looked up from the paperwork she was doing. "Yeah?"

"What are you doing here? You're not suppose to be back for another couple weeks."

"Plans changed." She said simply, turning back to her work. "Is that alright if I'm back?"

"Um, yes. I suppose." Ms. Thurston said studying her face. "What happened?"

"Nothing. I broke it off with my bofriend." Harlow explained.

"He broke your heart." Ms. Thurston sighed with a shake of her head. "Guys are cruel sometimes."

Harlow questioned why her usually bitchy boss cared so much. "Yeah, they are." She agreed.

"Well," Thurston sighed. "I guess there are other fish in the sea." She said before walking off.

Harlow slammed her forehead on her desk. "I guess." She sighed. In truth, she didn't think there was another guy for her. She leaned up when her phone vibrated next to her head. She looked at the I.D.: Alex. Again, for the millionth time.

She ignored the call before going back to the paper in front of her. She sighed when her phone went off again. Looking at the I.D. it read Faye. She hit the talk button and held it up to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hey Harlow." The redhead said. "How are you doing?"

"Fine. I'm at work."

"Why the hell are you there?" Kara asked.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you, you're on speaker." Faye said.

"Really? Who's there?"

"Me, Kara, Faye, Zack and Rian. Alex is in his bunk." Anna chirped. "We're sitting outside watching Jack attempt to feed some ducks with Matt. It's quite amusing."

Harlow smiled. "Nice."

"Yeah." Rian said.

"Sorry about Alex." Zack said.

"It's not your fault he's a douche." Harlow said looking around her office. She looked at the picture frame facing down on her desk. She shoved the picture off her desk that was of Alex and Harlow with Jack and Faye into the trash bin where it shattered with a large "thump".

"What was that?" Faye asked.

"Nothing. I was just cleaning stuff." Harlow said. "Anyways... I'm bored." She spun in her chair as she spoke.

"Harlow? Not busy at work?" Faye sounded concerned.

"I just got back. My boss didn't expect me coming back early so I have nothing to do but boring paperwork." Harlow explained.

"Oh, I see." Kara said.

"Who are you talking to?" Harlow heard a familiar voice ask. "Harlow! Don't hang up if that's you!" Alex shouted.

She hit the end button and set her phone down. "Fuck!" Alex muttered.

"That's what you get." Zack said getting up from the ground.

Alex scowled at him as Zack walked towards Jack and Matt. Faye glared at Alex. "You're a jerk. Harlow doesn't want to talk to you, get it airhead? She doesn't want anything to do with you anymore." She said slowly.

"I need to talk to her." He said, almost sounding like a beg.

"Well I guess someone should've thought about that before making out with some skank in a club then fucking her senseless." Faye snorted standing up and grabbing her phone.

"Fuck you Faye."

"Go fuck yourself." She said slamming her shoulder into his as she walked by him.

Alex looked around at the remaining people who looked at the ground or pretended to be busy. He sighed before walking back to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for comments. Title credit from this chapter: Mayday Parade's "If you wanted a song written about you, all you had to do was ask" it's one of my favorite songs =D