Status: Trying to update once a week!

My Immortal

Thirteen.

Read A/N after reading please!

Everything happened so quickly I didn't even know what happened. One minute I was hiding behind Jon and the next Patrick was pulling me away from Jon. Pete was on top of the man known as Gaskarth, and the rest of the hunters were spread out fighting random vampires. Suddenly, a scream cries out. Patrick mumbles something under his breath and his head shoots around. My eyes fall on the source, a familiar girl was being cornered by a Hustler. It was Tally, Ryans sister.

"I have to go help her. You have got to stay here. If anybody comes close to you, use this." Patrick hands me a wooden stake, and I look at him like he's crazy. "Rylynne, they can't bite you or hurt you. But they can take you, and that's the last thing that we want to happen. Aim for the heart." Patrick says and starts to run off, I grabbed his arm and he stopped and turned around.

"Patrick, I can't." I said as tears start to run down my cheeks. The girl's scream rings though the air once again and Patrick's head snaps over to her.

"Yes you can. I believe in you." He said, and then he's gone, tackling the Hustler off of Tally. I look around and then slowly back into one of the buildings so that nobody could take me from behind. There was a car in front of me, giving me a little bit more protection. I clutch the stake tightly with both of my shaking hands, this could be my only chance of survival.

"Hello, love." A voice rings out, and suddenly a figure appears on the roof of the car. "Enjoying the show? I know I am." Beckett sat there, sipping a cup of tea with his stupid fur scarf and black top hat. I keep my mouth shut, I could feel the tears still leaking down my face. "Ah, we've got a shy one do we? I wish I would have gotten to you first, the shy ones are always the fighters. Lucky Brendon, he gets to have all of the fun." Beckett says with a sly smirk on his face. "You really are beautiful you know; young, fresh. You could be a very strong vampire, especially with Brendon by your side. A beautiful, strong, powerful Dandy."

"I would never ever want to be like you." I spat at him. "I wouldn't ever want to be a monster."

"Monster, eh? No need to be calling names, lovely. We live quite the life, you know. You could be living in our mansion, having servants wait on you, getting anything that you desire. You -" One of the Hustlers cute Beckett off by launching themselves at him. His tea cup shattering against the pavement. I don't know how, but Beckett had the Hustler pinned to the ground, but he wasn't touching him. It was like an invisible force field pushing him against the pavement. "Weak." Beckett declared, then the vampire turned to dust. "You would never be weak." He said looking into my eyes, and then disappearing. I couldn't even think, I was terrified.

"Aren't you beautiful." A voice purrs. A Hustler is suddenly running towards me, fangs barred. "You smell wonderful." He then had me pinned against the wall, the stake by my feet. I try to scream but nothing comes out.

"Relax, let me take control." Brendon's voice coo's in my head, and the familiar feeling of Brendon taking over flows though my body, and next thing I know I have the vampire pinned on the ground. My hand finding the stake, drilling it into his heart. The vampire's body turns to ash, so just clothes remain under me. "Hey." Brendon says, and he appears in front of me. "Want to go somewhere a little more safe?" He asks, and I look into his deep brown eyes. "No tricks, your choice." He says with an innocent smile.

"Get me out of here." I say, and the next thing I know, he gently grabs my hand. I felt like I was flying. My whole body felt as light as a feather. And then, we appear in what I assume is the mansion. The Dandy's mansion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?

What do you want to happen in the story? Any great ideas? I want to know what you guys want to happen!

Thanks for reading!