Status: Trying to update once a week!

My Immortal

Fifteen.

The next morning I woke up alone. The other side of Brendons huge bed was empty and cold. I got up and walked over to the piano, and found a note sitting on the top of it.

My Beautiful Rylynne,
I am so sorry I couldn’t be there for you when you woke. Beckett called a meeting, and I had to attend. I laid out your clothes from last night on the bathroom sink. Take a nice long shower, and I will be waiting for you to be finished. I’m sure Pete wants you home.
-B


I did what Brendon told me to, I went into the large bathroom and looked around in awe. Everything was just to elegant to comprehend. Everything was red and black, and it was huge. There was a deep red couch on one wall, and a hot tub on the other, then walking into another room was the room with the shower and toilet. It was just perfect. I stripped off my clothes and took a relaxing shower, washing with all of Brendon's soaps. I was in heaven. After finishing up in the shower, I found my clothes on the sink just like Brendon said they would be. I then walked out of the bathroom, and Brendon sat on his bed writing away in a notebook.

"Hello, Darling. Enjoy your shower?" Brendon said looking up from his writing and smiling. I nodded shyly. He put his notebook under his matrice and then came over to me, taking my hand. He slowly brought it up to his mouth and lightly kissed it. "I thought you were beautiful last night, but you look ravishing right now." He whispered, and I felt my face heat up. "There you go, blushing again." He said humorously.

"S-sorry." I stuttered out, looking down at the floor, but Brendon's finger lifted my chin up.

"Ah, ah, ah. Don't be, love. It's adorable." He murmured. I looked into his deep brown eyes, and a shiver went through my body. "Would you like to go home now?" He asked politely, moving away from me.

"I guess. I mean, will I get to see you again?" I shyly asked. He let out a light chuckle.

"When the hunters come out, I will be there waiting for you. Don't worry. We won't be apart for long, I will always be close by."

"Should we like, keep this a secret from them? I don't want Pete to target you." That's the last thing I want, and that's exactly what they would do. "We could tell them that you kidnapped me."

"I see how that would be for the best. As long as we know the truth, nothing matters." I smiled and nodded at him. He then grabbed my arm, and we teleported to the front door of the warehouse. "Goodbye, love." And with that, he was gone. I slowly knocked on the door, and let out the breath that I was holding. The door opened, and revealed Ryan.

"Rylynne!" He yelled, and pulled me inside with a big hug. "We thought you were dead." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't want to update if you don't comment. I don't wanna be one of those writers who say give me blah blah comments before I update again. Please give me feedback!