Status: Semi-Active; So me love; I return ;D

Swim or Drown?

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I woke up actually happy. I yawned and smiled. I had finally made my decision about Alex. I wanted him as a friend. But I still had a couple problem. 1. I still was in love with Alex 2. Zack was .... I don’t even know anymore. I got out of my bed and made it. My grandma hasn’t contacted me in awhile. I blew it off and took a quick shower. I dug through my dresser and picked out a swim suit and cover up. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and left. I jumped in my car and arrived at the pool. There wasn’t a big line. I weaved through the people and clocked in. I went to the vending machine and got some lifesavers. My favorite candy. I grabbed my floatation device and climbed up my white chair.

Across from me was the guy named Marc he winked at me and licked his lips. I turned away and held in the vomit. Guys are gross. I slipped my shirt off and took my phone out. I opened my lifesavers and placed one in my mouth. Pineapple. Yum. Marc blew his whistle signaling me to do the same. The doors opened and little kids came running in dragging there parents with them. It was so cute. I loved the kids and the whole scene of young life. Ignorance is bliss. I checked my schedule and it was blank. Thank god. I just wanted to sit here and get a tan.

I was playing with my phone and I got a text.

^Heartbreaker^ Hey, Lily :)

Hmm... maybe I should change that back to Alex....Nah.

^Me^ Hey Hey! (:^ I was going to be happy and light today. No debbie downer.

^Heartbreaker^ Fuck Lily, I haven’t stopped thinking about you. Damn. I’m sorry.

^Me^ Thats sweet. We should hang out then. BE BOLD!

^Heartbreaker^ Oh I’m sorry I can’t I’m eyeing this girl she, shes so pretty and has a sexy body, blonde hair. Looks sweet and gorgeous...oh sorry my bad.

I reread the text over and over. How the fuck. God dammit. I put my phone away as anger coursed through me. My pocket vibrated again. I pulled it out.

^Heartbreaker^ Its you..

What?!! I looked down and Alex was standing underneath me. I blushed like mad and hoped down. I ran into Alex’s arms and he hugged me. He pulled away and grabbed my hips. I laughed and poked him in the side.

“You are gorgeous” He winked at me.
“Pretty sexy your self baby” I winked at him. And a whole new atmosphere spread across everything. I was so happy and free. I jumped and pushed him against the chair.

“Lets go down the slide!” I yelled.

“Okay !” He yelled back and started to unbutton my shorts.

“Alex!” I squeaked and pushed him away.

“Sorry”. He took off his shirt and tossed his hair. I walked over to Marc.

“Yo! Is the boss here?” I screamed up.

“Naw, he won’t be here until the afternoon shift.”

“Thanks!”

I grabbed Alex’s hand and pulled him to the slide.

ZACK’S POV

I am going to go surprise Lily with a lunch date. I need to apologize for being an asshole. Ugh I was so upset with myself. I have finally got the girl of my dreams. I walked into the pool area and walked over to her lifeguard stand. No Lily.
I walked over to the guy who was across from Lily, also a lifeguard. He was kinda creepy.

“Hey”. I called up. He looked down.

“Sup?” He yelled down.

“Have you seen Lily?”

“The hot fucker?”

“No, my girlfriend.” Fucking jerk.

“Lucky! Damn I bet shes a pretty good fuck.”

“Stop! Just shut the fuck up and tell me where she went.”

“Sorry, Um she left with some guy, He had shaggy brown hair, kinda skinny, the last thing i saw was him trying to unbutton her pants, then they run off holding hands. I think you should be worried.”

“Are you telling me the truth?” If he was... I just couldn’t fucking believe that. The description matched....Alex.

“Yes sir.” I stormed off and walked around the pool. I found her. I found her by her laugh. I walked slowly around the corner. Lily’s legs were wrapped around Alex. Alex’s hands were maybe one inch underneath her ass. I was so angry I could almost scream. I tried to gather myself and noticed Lily was still wearing the necklace I gave her. That calmed me some but I still couldn’t deny the jealous that was driving me up the walls.

“Lily.” I said. She turned her head and her hair fell right below her cleavage. I gulped and glared at Alex who looked away. He knew what he was doing. She whispered something into Alex’s ear and he let go of her. She swam over and put on a smile.

“What are you doing Lily?”

“Um, It looks like im hanging out with Alex, What are you doing here.” She leaned up and placed a kiss on my lips.

“I came here to take you to lunch, you know cause I’m your boyfriend and Alex isn’t.” I came out alittle pissy, but hell i was furious!

“I know but I wanted to spend some time with Alex, I haven’t spent anytime with him, I’m going to give him another chance. He is trying to make up for lost time.”

“It’s not lost time if he CHOOSE to be away from you.”

“Whatever Zack, you need to chill, I’m not fucking Alex I’m spending time with him. I’m sorry. Well if you texted me I wouldn’t have even thought about Alex he is the one who texted me.”

“I wanted to surprise you. Listen when your done with Alex I want to talk to you. Just me and you, you text me when you get off of work and I will pick my gorgeous girlfriend up.” The look in Lily’s eyes when she said his name, when she looked back at him while I talked. Told me all I needed to know. I want her to be happy and I don’t think she was happy being with me. She was all I ever wanted and shes amazing. We need to work something out. I love her. But I know she doesn’t love me, she loves Alex. She leaned up and kissed me. I smiled weakly and left. I turned back at the gate and saw Lily talking to Alex. She laughed. That laugh was a real laugh. She smiled and her smile was a real smile. She kissed Alex on the cheek and the look in her eyes clarified everything. I walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Work outfit (:]
Hey Its me Alex. Um thanks guys for 14 subbers and 31 comments 116 readers ! (: I want some more starts tho, i love me some stars. Banners? I will give shout outs for anyone who promotes my stories ! I will update next weekend guys and BTWWWW!!! I have a new story (gabe saporta) check it outt!! updates for that also every weekend-xoxo Alexx