Status: Semi-Active; So me love; I return ;D

Swim or Drown?

Chapter 11

“Alex you need to go, my boss is coming back.” I said as I splashed water on him.

“Nope!” He crossed his arms and looked away, like a little baby not getting his ice cream.

“Fine!” I stuck my tongue at him an got out of the pool. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body.

“NO FAIR!” He shouted splashing around.

“You said you didn’t wanna, so I am.” I started to walk away and heard Alex.

“Wait!” He jumped out of the pool and came over to me. He was dripping with water. He gave me a backwards hug and his arms wrapped around my collarbone.

“Keep me warm”. He said through chattering teeth. I could stand there all day but I was gaining looks and i needed to make sure my boss didn’t catch me ‘not working’.

“Alex! I dropped the towel and unhooked from his embrace walking over to white chair again. I slipped on my shorts and walked up the ladder. I glanced over and saw Alex walking up to me again.

“You be so mean..” He looked down and crossed his arms. I jumped down and wrapped him in a hug. He returned it. When i left from the embrace he had his infamous smirks placed upon his lips. I slapped his arm and threw him his shirt. 

“Now get out of here!” I yelled, climbing up the ladder again.

“I will text you, love” and with that Alex walked away, right as my boss walked in. My boss walked over to me and smiled up.

“Hows work today Lily?”

“Great!”

“Good, your off the clock go pick up her money sweetie.”

“Yay! Thank you!” I put my shirt over my head and grabbed my phone. I slipped my flip flops on and went to the front of the place.

“Lily Sparks.” I said to the girl working behind the counter. She handed me my paycheck and I clocked out. I walked to my car and checked my messages 2 Unread.

^Heartbreaker^
^Zacky AKA Muscle man^ I tapped in the code and went to my contacts. I scrolled down to the H’s and found heartbreaker, edit, Enter name: Alex <3 Save. I closed the contacts and opened text messages.

^Alex <3^ Hehe i told you i would text you!! I bet you thought i was kidding!! Well I wasn’t. Oh and i had an...fucking amazing time, you looked really hot in your LITTLE bikini, but I’m sure i could find you something LITTLER ;)

I could feel my cheeks red:Reply

^ME^ I’m sure you could Gaskarth. But don’t.(:

^Zacky AKA muscle man^ Text me when you get off of work, its important.
I sighed:Reply

^ME^ I’m off babe whats up??

I put my phone in my cars cup holder and turned on the car. I Left the parking lot and turned down to head home, it wasn’t a long drive so I continued it in silence. I parked in the front and opened my front door. I pulled my phone out of my pocket 2 unread messages.

^Alex <3^ Too late!! Meet me for dinner? 6?
Hmmm.. what was I suppose to say to this..... I was going to say what I wanted to say.
^Me^ Sure, where?”

^Zacky AKA muscle man^ I will be over in 25, we need to talk.

^Me^ NO! Lets go to lunch I’m hungry!”
Zack replyed quickly:

^Zacky AKA muscle man^ Fine meet me at Tropical smoothies.

^Me^ YAY!

^Alex <3^ Hmmmm? Harbor Place? Oh and where something low cut and skimpy ;)

^Me^ Turtleneck and sweat pants it is! See ya there. I have to go, Zack has something ‘important’ to talk to me about... Wish me luck !

I walked up stairs and turned on my shower. I walked into my closet and shuffled around. I guess I should put some effort into it. I pulled out my Gray Ugg boots, Gray Beanie with a black bow wrapped around it, My Gray Mini skirt a gray tank top and my Gray and black tie around knit jacket. I headed into my bathroom and jumped in the shower. I was really looking forward to having a date with Alex, but at the same time, I kinda felt guilty considering 1) I wasn’t excited for Zack’s lunch date, 2) I was dating him. But today at the pool was...Amazing. My old feelings are coming back I can tell, and my conscious was telling me the right thing. That it wasn’t fair for Zack. And I knew that. But I guess I was just being selfish.

I stepped out of the shower and tied my hair up. I put on some black liquid eyeliner, some sliver eye shadow and sprayed some ‘Carly’ Perfume. Carly last year for my birthday got it for me. Because it had her name on it. Nerd. I glanced at my self and walked out. Grabbing some gum and my cell phone. I texted Zack and noticed Alex had stopped replying. I sighed and quickly typed in something and sent it.

^me^ I’m coming..

I jumped in the car and headed towards tropical smoothie. Zack was standing outside with his hands in his hoodie. I parked and ran up to him, I embraced him in a hug.

“Hello!” I kissed him lightly on the lips and smiled. With Zack it was like he was my comfort zone, I never had butterflies, he was just there. In a way I felt as though I was using him.

“We need to talk.” He said as he grabbed my hand and we entered the cafe. I picked a table next to a window and ordered a beach bum and a sandwich.

“I am starving!” I said after the waiter took my order, Zack wasn’t going to eat anything. Zack sat in silence and moments later the food came. I dove in and looked up to Zack after I sloppily finished the sandwich.

“So what do you wanna talk about?” I leaned into the table and looked into Zacks sad eyes.

“Something wrong?” I said and took a sip of the chocolate banana smoothie.

“Ya there is something wrong Lily, You and Alex ?”

“What about me and him.” I sat back in my seat and folded my arms.

“You and him and the pool?”

“What is the point your trying to get to exactly?” What was he going to say? Stop seeing Alex? I would not listen to him, even if that was not my better judgement.

“I know you still love him Lily, I can see it in your eyes, how much you still wanna be with him, whenever we say his name, hurt and yet love flash across in your eyes, Lily I have wanted US to be together since the first week after i say you. Your beyond anything I could ever want, but I am not the same to you, My Lily Is your Alex. Please don’t deny it, it will only make things more difficult, which I do not want for you. I love you, and I always will, I want more then anything to be part of your life, even if its not romantically. I want you to be happy and I can see that you are happy with me being there for you, but I can also see that you would beyond happy to be with Alex.” I blinked a few times. Did he really just say all of that..Was I that obvious, why did i feel the sudden urge to bawl my eyes out? And so i did. Slowly a tear slipped and the rest just came along. I turned away and tried to hold in my sobs. He knows, and hes right, I’m not happy with him I would be happy with Alex.

“When did you figure this out?” I said turning to Zack. He leaned across the table and wiped my tears away.

“Yesterday, but I have always known you loved him, not matter what emotions you tried to portray, I still love you Lily and I hope this doesn’t effect out friend ship.”

“So were breaking up?” I mumbled looking down.

“Ya, I guess we are.” He said he got up from the table.

“Can I still wear the necklace or do you want it back?” I wanted to keep this necklace, not just because it was expensive or pretty, but I wanted to remember the night that he gave it to me.

“Listen! Of course you can keep it! I still love you, I still want to be able to kiss you whenever I please, I still wanna do everything with you! But i can’t knowing you don’t fell one hundred percent the same way! I want to always stay friends with you, I love you.” He kissed me on the lips and kissed the necklace. I wanted to hold onto him. But he turned the corner and left. I sat in the middle of a tropical smoothie, feeling sad, heart broken, happy, and excited? I was so confused. And then I still have to deal with Alex tonight...
♠ ♠ ♠
[Lunch Outfit]
Hey you guys!! I have so much drama and shizzle planned for the next couple of chapters! (: AHH and believe it or not this story is going to be coming to and soon maybe in like 12 chapters /: But i have another story Gabe saporta fan fic! And if you guys request it! I will make a sequel with less drama and more happy? And thank you sooo much !! AHHH i reached 3 stars ! 14 subbers, 126 readers , 32 comments :D I love you guys!!! Thank you for reading my stuff and expect some exciting chapters coming up!-xoxo Alexx(: