Status: Semi-Active; So me love; I return ;D

Swim or Drown?

Chapter 15

LILY’S POV
I woke up to Alex. This hasn’t happened in forever. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Everything around me smelled like him. Alex’s arms were wrapped around my naked waste tightly, his head was resting on my shoulder and my face was in his wonderful brown hair.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the bare chested Alex. He looked so sweet and innocent when he was sleeping, I haven’t been able to wake up to a peaceful looking Alex in years. I mind traveled to last night with Alex. I immediately thought of Alex’s lips on my stomach. It was crazy. It was fucking amazing. Still not as satisfying as the thought of his lips on mine. He had a very bad effect on me. And I loved it.

I was afraid to move, I didn’t want Alex to let go. I sighed lightly and he stirred. I looked down at him. His chin was placed on my collarbone and he was looking up at me. A smile was playing across his lips. I smiled in return.

“Morning.” He whispered his voice cracking.

“Um hello.” I whispered back. I wasn’t sure how I hadn’t noticed this before but his body was pressed up against mine or the other way around... Our legs were twisted together and his left hand was resting on my hip.

“Your so comfortable.” He said pulling me closer to him. I didn’t think there was any possible way to get closer. But no, of course Alex changed that.

He picked up my arms and threw them around his neck. He then proceeded to place his hands on my lower back and pull me closer. His legs opened slightly and left one slid in between his. I was silent just watching what he was doing. He then put his hand and pulled my other leg on top of the three legs piled up. My chest touched his, along with my stomach. My arms still hung around his neck while one of his was on the back of my right leg and one on my back.

“Mmmm. Much Much Much, better.” He sighed our foreheads pressed together but on the pillow. I don’t know how but this was comfortable to say the least.

“Damn.” He muttered.

“Huh?” I asked. Completely confused.

“Oh? Uh your just fucking gorgeous and perfect, like holey shit I can’t believe I missed like 3 years of this, with you.” I blushed. And looked into his brown eyes. He called them shit brown I called them amazing.

“Well you can always make up for it.” I said looking down. I could feel his heartbeat, it was relaxing.

“I love you, and want to thank you for giving me another chance.”

“Your welcome. I’m glad you stopped being an asshole.”

“Me fucking too.” I pushed myself more into his body shifting my legs. He let out a small groan he tried to cover up as a cough.

“Sorry.” I laughed.

“Its not my fault you have to be so pretty, and half naked pushing your body against me!” He yelled.

“Oh well if you want I could-” I said moving but he put his hands on my back and I stopped.

“No, please stay.” He said looking ashamed.

“If you insist lover boy.” I kissed his neck and he groaned again. Earning a laugh from me.

“So.” He started.

“So, got your eye on any girls?” I questioned. If he was then I would back the fuck of him, but if not, ya know...

He looked at me for what seemed like forever, when I felt his hands pushed me more against him.

“Alex! There is no possible way we could physically become more together!” I yelled.

“Are you sure?” He was trying again and was actually successful. We were so close not even air could get between us.

“And well I am looking at you..” He mumbled once he became satisfied with the no space between us. I wish he meant it the way I wanted him too.

“I mean do you have a girlfriend, have interests in a girl?”

“No. I guess not.” He looked sad.

“Do you like anyone?” He asked me.

“Um, I don’t know.” I said frowning.

“Oh alright.”

“Did you know your skin is like hella soft?” He asked, his eyes brighting.

“No but thanks for telling me.” I smiled and started to write my name in his arm with my index finger.

“That tickles.” He giggled like a little girl.

“Okay I will stop.” I said smiling at him as his face turned into a frown.

“No! hey be nice I kissed your owies.”

“Your the one who wanted to kiss them.” I yelled but continued to write my name.

“Very true.” He winked and his smirk that was pure classic appeared.

“So what do you want to do today?” Alex asked.

“Anything you want, I want to spend some time with you, all day.” I said smiling.

“I want to spend forever and ever with you, but today will do for now, I have an idea!”

“And whats that?”

“I’m going to make you breakfast!”

“Sounds good to me.” I was about to move when he screamed.

“No! stay here, for 10 minutes please! We can just you know talk.”

“Okay.” I mumbled as I felt my self being squeezed in Alex’s arms. I ran my fingers through his finger and looked up. I wanted this but I wanted more then this.

“So lets talk, lets ask each other random questions. You can start.”

“Okay um, why did you come over last night when I said no.”

“Well are you glad I did? And I came because you normally aren’t just like No, Alex I don’t know I had a feeling that something wasn’t right..”

“And yes I am glad you did, I wouldn’t being doing this or sleeping in a comfy bed. Your turn.”

“Okay, Why did you write that handy information down?”

“Well in the beginning like me recording my last days of summer and give it to my writing teacher for extra credit, but it got kinda out of hands and it has to much personal stuff, I’m keeping like a Diary ? Sort of.” I answered. “Why did you kiss my stomach last night, and by the way I think you healed them.” I smiled answering.

“Well I did that because I wanted to heal them, but after I looked at you gripping the sheets and biting your lip and being all sexy- He added with a wink, me returning a roll of my eyes-”I keep doing it to see your reaction, it turned me on.”

“Loser, and it tickled okay!”

“Then why didn’t you tell me to stop?” That one stumped me. It wasn’t because it tickled, but because I didn’t want him to stop and it felt good. A smug look was on Alex’s face.

“Because, I already explained this last night.” I said.

“Mmmhm sure.”

“Did you miss me when I was a asshole?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said truthfully.

“Good, I missed you too, but I just didn’t know what to do about it.”

“Oh, well thats the past now.” I said hopeful. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

“Thank you.” He whispered. I shivered. For probably many reasons. I pulled the sheets up and snuggled into Alex.

“Are you cold?”

“A little.” I said.

“Then come closer I will warm you up, and just pointing out that your half naked.”

“Well I will go put some long sleeves and stuff on, if you want?” I offered.

“No thank you.” He shouted. I laughed and moved in as close as possible.

“Wow.” He mumbled as he wrapped and arm around me.

“You are very warm.” I added.

“Psh I know, so back to the questions, I will go, Why are you half naked? Do you not care that I am a dude?”
“Well i mean you don’t really have a problem with it, and I was tried last night, my room was a mess, and some of my pjs were in my bag, so I just jumped in, and no i don’t care that your a ‘dude’ You haven’t done anything wrong that would involve myself being half naked, so its fine with me.”

“Well I would really prefer if you never put clothes on. But thats just me.”

“Shut up Gaskarth.”

“Okay well I hate to ruin a moment but I have to pee, like so bad and I’m pretty sure you don’t want my pee all over your legs.”

“No I don’t, get up then.” Really never wanting this moment to end. Maybe this would be the beginning of the best day ever. All day with Alex. As Alex unwrapped himself from me the cold rushed in and I was shivering. I curled up into a ball and watched Alex exit my room. My room was a mess underwear, clothes and everything was thrown across my room. I would have to do some cleaning later. I waited and waited but Alex wasn’t back yet.

I got out of the bed and walked around and found a black cardigan and some black slippers. I walked out my room and down the stairs. I was greeted by the smell of bacon, eggs, and toast. I turned the corner to see Alex working over the stove singing.

“You have such an amazing voice Alex.” I said he turned around and smiled.

“Thank you lovey, now go sit over there and be pretty and I will bring you this breakfast.” I followed his orders and sat down on the couch. Then the phone rang. Maybe this was grandma.

“Hello?” I answered waiting for my grandma’s kind loving voice.

“Hello is this the Sparks household?” I got off of the couch and walked over to Alex and sat on the counter watching him cook.

“Yes, may I ask who is calling?”

“This is the police officer, Travis, is this Miss Lily Sparks?” I gulped.

“Yes?” Alex turned off the stove and looked at me with a confused look on his face.

“We are sorry to inform you that we found your grandmother and her car in the river off the freeway, she drowned.” NO. THIS COULD NOT BE HAPPENING.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ten days guys I know sorry. Comments would be lovely I want some!! 3 Please? Thank you for all the support. And sorry about the cliff hanger I will try to update again soon. COMMMMMENNTTSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Alexx <3