Status: Semi-Active; So me love; I return ;D

Swim or Drown?

Chapter 18

ALEX'S POV

As I drove Lily and I to the hotel, I heard her shift in the passenger seat. 

I turned to look at her and her eyes were closed shut and her breathing was slowing. Shes finally getting some peaceful sleep, maybe. I pulled up to the hotel and handed the valet man a 5.

I picked Lily’s sleeping body up and carried her to the desk.

“Lily Gaskarth suite 3 day stay?” I whispered to the smiling women.

“Here ya go.” She typed in a few things and handed me two plastic cards.

“Your bags will be brought up in a few minutes.” I nodded and walked to the elevator.
Floor 15. Room 1520

I opened the white door and heard Lily whispering things. I set her in the bed and covered her.

“I want you.” She murmured. I turned around to see her with eyes still shut.

“Alex!” She was muttering over and over as she tossed around. A smile was on her lips as she continued to dream.

“Mmmmm, yes.” I started to laugh. She was having that kind of a dream.

“Please ! YES!” She shouted and sat up suddenly in the bed. As soon as her eyes focused she blushed and looked down.

“Have a good dream?” I asked her.

“Pssh what dream?” She asked playing it cool.

“You want me to refresh your memory?” I questioned putting on my famous smirk.

“Um..”

“Alright, let me.” I slipped my shoes and beanie off and jumped in the bed next to her.

“Well here ya go. I want you, Alex! Mmmmm Yes, please oh yes!” I sat up in bed to see her blushing a very bright red.

“Ugh! I hate you!” She mumbled diving into the pillow. I chuckled.

“You have wet dreams about people you hate?” I asked her, climbing next to her.

“Alex!” She said into the pillow.

“What? Wait I can’t here you, you want me to wait?” 

“ALEX!”

“Oh, I get it now.” I turned her over and started to tickle her small body. Her laugh rang through my ears and brought a smile to my face. She would never get old, everything about her was rare and fantastic.

“Mmmm Yes Alex.” I screamed making her eyes go wide. I smiled back at her and kissed her. She pulled me down to her and we continued our kiss until we both were begging for breath.

“We should make the dream a reality, care to explain what happened?” She blushed and sat up crossing her legs.

“Nope.” She said shaking her head back and forth.

“Care to demonstrate?”

“Stop it! It was nothing.” She said playing with the frayed ends of her shorts.

“It was of course something!” I wanted to keep her mind off everything negative, like the death of her grandma, and how I wouldn’t be able to see her for three very long months.

“Tell me, please”.

“Fine, we were just kissing okay?” She said going back to the string.

“Anything more.”

“Making out.” She added.

“Continue.”

“Removingofclothingimgoingtogetsomeroomservice.” She jumbled together jumping off the bed.

“Well get the menu and come over here, removing of clothes, sounds like fun.”

“It was lots of fun, thats why it was a dream.” She kicked off her high heels and tied her hair up, coming and flopping down on the bed.

“ I want the make your own sundae supreme, and chocolate strawberries, and french fries, with 3 mountain dews.” She stated pointing out the items.

“Sounds very healthy babe.” I scanned the menu and picked out the kids mac-n-cheese. Ring, ring, ring.

“Hello room service how may I help you?” I watched lily go over to the now delivered bags and bend over looking for pjs, I assumed. She turned back and looked at me as I gazed down.

“Um yes, I would like make your own sundae supreme, chocolate strawberries, 2 orders of french fries 5 mountain dews and the kids mac-n-cheese.” I rattled off the order and gazed at lily who was now slipping on a black and purple silk nightgown. I stared just looking up and down.

“Sir?”

“Oh um yes that will be all, thank you oh and 1520.” I hung up and walked to my suit case picking clothes and quickly changing. Lily walked over and grabbed the blanket and two pillows off our bed and brought them over to the couch.

“Come on.” She said patting the spot next to her. I sat down and pulled her into me.

“Thank you for coming with me.” She said into my shirt.

“Your welcome baby.” I said smiling into her hair. Our moment was then rudely interrupted up my the door being knocked upon. I stomped over and paid the man with the room service cart. I wheeled it over to Lily and she smiled at me.

“Yummy! In my Tummy!!” She shouted standing up and sticking some french fries in her mouth. She mixed random things into her ice cream and poured all of the cherries on top.

“Come on!” She said tugging on my hand not occupied by a hot plate of mac-n-cheese.

“Scary movie?” She asked flipping through the On demand feature on the TV.

“Mhmmm.” I said as I shoved the orange noodles into my mouth. She selected The ring, and cuddled up to me holding her sundae. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

--
I could feel cold circles on my cheeks and a liquid on my mouth. I moved my lips and the liquid seeped in..Chocolate? I peeled my eyes open to see Lily’s chest in front of my face and her giggling. She sat back in front of me and noticed my eyes open.

“Oh.” She blushed and started to laugh. My hand went to cheek and white cream smeared across it. WHIP CREAM. Lily handed me a mirror and turned away laughing her ass off. I held the mirror up to my face. I have a caramel heart on my forhead covered in rainbow sprinkles and whip cream circles on my cheeks, fudge on my lips dripping down.

“Oh I forgot.” Lily said picking up a cherry and placing it on my nose.

“LILY MARIE SPARKS!!” I yelled grabbing her and tossing her on the pillows and blankets littering the floor.

“Alex!” She giggled as I wiped my cheeks on hers. I grabbed the whip cream and chocolate sauce and squeezed it all over her. This was pretty funny. She looked at me and grabbed the cherry off my nose and stuck it in her mouth. She smiled and laughed, as I followed suit. This was the girl I wanted to be with. As long as she wanted me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! long time I know I’m sorry, Well here ya go. Cheesy filler what more could you ask for ? I was out of town and sick , then the holidays I have been busy. But be expect one coming out every weekend. I have had a case of writers block /= bleh. - <3 @lexx Pjs