Status: Semi-Active; So me love; I return ;D

Swim or Drown?

Chapter 20

Alex

I could hear Lily talk to her grandma, her words whispered but I could hear through the echo of this church. Her knee collapsed and she fell hard and fast to the marble. Although there were only a few people they all seemed to be ‘preoccupied’, I rushed over to her and held her.

“Lily, shh please.” I whispered in her ear and kissed the hallow beneath her ear.

“Can we leave plese?” She mumbled fumbling to get the tears off her cheeks.

“Of course.” I picked her up and said goodbye to the ‘helpful’ church people.

“I want something to drink.”

“We can go to hotel room and get water.”
“Not water, Alex, something much stronger.” I sighed I knew she would want to get trashed.

“Alright, but you know-”

“Just take me to the hotel, I don’t need a lecture.” She turned to the window and sighed watching the green trees pass us by.

--
I opened the door for her and she slipped in. She tugged off her coat violently and reached behind her back and zipped out of her dress stepping on it with her heels. She tossed her hat onto the lamp shade and laid on the bed horizontally. I gulped and picked up the thrown clothing.

“Just put them in my bag.”

“Do you want me to get you some other clothes?” I wouldn’t dare to peek at what was left of her ‘clothing’.

“Hey I would like to place an order for room service.”

“Um ya I would like every cocktail and beer under 15 bucks, 3 baskets of fries and 2 cheese pizzas oh and your dessert plater.”

“Ya room 1520.” She finished her order then hung up the phone.

“Im going to go change alright?” I grabbed my clothes and sideway walked to the bathroom.

“Alex why are walking like that?”

“I don’t wanna invade your privacy, your kinda half naked.”

“Well you have already seen me half naked, and I thought you liked me?” Her voice sounded sad.

“I do Lily, but you know I lack physical restraint so um you understand?”

“No, can I have a kiss?”

“Ya lets get changed first okay?”

“Now!” She demanded and I could just see her crossing her arms. I closed my eyes and guided myself to her on the bed. I opened them and just looked at her face. Her make up ran from her eyes to her jawbone and her eyes were red and puffy.

“Kiss me.” I leaned down and her arms quickly put me in a chokehold kissing me back, hard. Oh shit. All I could do was kiss back, until it started to escalate to making out.

“Alex!” She giggled as I left a mark on her neck. I smirked and climbed on top of her. She brought her lips back up to mine and her hands started to unbutton my dress shirt, that was until the room service arrived.

“GOD DAMN!” Lily shouted then covered her mouth as I backed off of her and finally took a look at what she was wearing. I smiled and she blushed turning away and getting under the covers. I answered the door and scooted the cart full of different colored harsh smelling liquid. Oh now it was a party! Lily got out of bed and picked up a shot glass. Slipping back into her high heels making her look like a stripper. I took the extra dollar and slipped it on the side of her hip.

“Cheers to my stripper, and to you being beautiful.” I picked up a blue shot glass and clung it with Lily’s we tilted back the liquid running down our throats and sighed ready for one drunken night with each other. And whatever happens happens.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, and I know I havn't updated for like a month but I have been busy, and its already chapteer 20! :D Im so excited and thank you guys (readers) for all the love and support !! Your amazhinnggg! -Comment loveys-Alexx