Status: Semi-Active; So me love; I return ;D

Swim or Drown?

Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Double Date :)

LILY’S POV

I awoke in the barely lit room with my head on Zack’s bare chest. He was holding my hand and massaging circles into it. He was awake.

“Hello beautiful”. He whispered and kissed below my ear. I smiled sincerely and toyed with the new present around my neck. My relationship with Zack was going pretty well on a scale of 1 to 10. 7. But like all good things they come to an end.

“Good morning Zack.”

“I Love You Lily”. I nodded. I didn’t know why I didn’t say I love you back, it wasn’t right.

“So today you wanna go on a double date with Jack and Carly ?” I hadn’t talked to Jack and Carly since I had told them about us.

“Ya sure.” He leaned down and kissed me. I didn’t kiss back.

“Is there something wrong hun?”

“Uh, No babe sorry, I totally spaced out.” I leaned in a kissed him, he kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck into his messy blonde hair somewhat robotically. My lips moved withfake passion.

“Lily....” He breathed. The kiss deepened and he started to play with the hem of my nightgown.

“May I ?” Zack questioned.

“Hmm? Oh ya go ahead.” I wasn’t really even paying attention. My mind was on something other then my actions towards Zack. I mean I was his girlfriend. The cool air hit my exposed skin and it snapped me back into the moment. Zack had his hands all over me. I was half naked and he didn’t have a shirt on. Zack pushed me down on the bed and pinned my arms on the sheets. His lips moved to my neck and I gasped. Not really from pleasure but how Zack was acting with me.I didn't like it.

“Zack?” I questioned, trying not to ruin the moment. He bit down on the skin above my collarbone.

“OH!” I shouted. I could feel him smile into the kisses.

“Zackery?” I tried again. I squirmed lightly and he pulled away looking at my body. I opened my mouth and he started to attack my stomach.

“Babe!!” I yelled and he stopped and looked up.

“Mmmm?” He mumbled, lust obviously present in his eyes.

“I hate to kill the mood, but can we stop?” I said avoiding his gaze.

“Oh shit, Lily I’m sorry.” His face turned red and he let go of me. He turned his back to me and I sighed. I rested my chin lightly on his shoulder. I kissed his neck and he groaned.

“I’m not a pro at this, give me some time.” I made up. Their really was no reason except for the reason I didn’t want too.

“I’m sorry, I feel like a total pervert now, Ugh sorry.” I got off the bed and put my knees on either side of Zack. I pushed him down and hovered over his body. My blonde hair dropped into my face and danced across Zack’s cheeks.

“No reason to be sorry, I. Um. I, I was embarrassed, I well the noises and I don’t know.” I mumbled part of that was true but otherwise it was alie. His hands slid up and down my legs, the truth was I would be in pure bliss, if it wasn’t Zack.

“I understand, well not to sound like a perv, but if we continued that I don’t think you would still have your purity.” He looked away and I burst out laughing. That would have never happened, I didn't want him to share that moment with me, I wanted someone else.

“Zack!” I got of off him and slapped him playfully. He smiled and sat back up.

“Im going to go get ready. What time is the double date”? I asked.

“In an hour, considering its 11 now.” He said as he gazed at the clock on his nightstand.

“Okay!” I walked into Zack’s bathroom and showered. I let the warm water clear my mind and then switch it to cold water, to try to get me out of my fucked up state. I finished and wrapped a towel around my body. I let my hair dry naturally. I walked into Zack’s room and my cheeks turned pink as I realized I was only in a towel. Zack just stared and looked at my as i fumbled for my outfit. I grabbed my pink beanie, Brown flower shorts, and a pink tank top. I slipped out the door as Zack’s eyes continued to follow me.

I walked into the bathroom and put on my clothes. I put lotion on my legs and began my make up. I put some brown eyeliner across my eye lids, I brushed my teeth and glossed my lips. I put on some mascara and walked into see Zack in new clothes smiling at me.

“You look gorgeous as always”. He walked over and kissed my cheek. I smiled.

“Thanks.” I put my bathroom stuff away in my bag and slug it over my shoulder and I walked down Zack’s stairs.

He held the car door open for me and I slid in. He turned on the radio and Alex’s voice played threw the speaker. “Call me a name,Kill me with words,Forget about me,It's what I deserve.I was your chance,to get out of this town,but I ditched the car--- I slammed my hand over the on/off button and silence follwed suit. I couldn’t listen to Alex’samazing....It just had to land on those words didn’t it.

“Something wrong with All time Low CD?” Zack asked as he continued to drive.

“Um no, just I listen to it all the time and I like the quiet.” I mumbled. Lie. It seems basically this whole relationship is me coming up with some type of lie to cover up other lie that i was covering up for the truth. The saying goes a little white lie wouldn’t hurt, well how about 1 million ‘white’ lies. I think it WOULD really hurt. The car stopped and Zack opened the door for me. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the resturant. We were at the local diner, Blue Moon Cafe.

My eyes looked over the crowd as I spotted Jack’s skunky hair. 

“There he is.” Zack laughed and we walked to their table.

“Hola!!! Sexy friend of my girlfriends”. He slid out of the booth and hugged me tightly. I noticed Carly was looking away and playing with her hair. She knows something. I tried to shrugged it off.

“Hey Jackypoo”. He leaned in and whispered into my ear.

“Don’t tell Carly this but I would so -He winked- right now”. I laughed so hard my face turned red. Thats why I loved Jack as much as I do. When i was going threw my tough times he always knows how to lighten up my mood. I kissed his cheek and and I felt arms wrap around me and pull me away from Jack. I looked up and saw Zack’s face with slight jealousy? We stepped to the side and i looked at him.

“Something wrong?” I questioned.

“Yes.” He said threw gritted teeth. I stepped out of his grasp and placed my hands on my hips slightly annoyed.

“And what might that be?” I began tapping my foot and the annoyance spilled from my words.

“You kissed Jack.” He said avoiding my gaze.

“On the cheek! And you have no right to be acting like this.”

“Yes I do!”

“I kiss Jack all the time on the cheek! I use to kiss Alex on the cheek and I’m your girlfriend Zack!”

“Well we all know how you feel about Alex, So you feel that way about Jack now?” He said.

“You are making no sense, Jack is dating my best friend! What are you implying!?” How could he even be saying this! I mean come on Jack is my friend!


“I heard what Jack said to you, that he would... ugh nevermind you know what he said, Your reaction was a kiss on the cheek!! What is that suppose to mean Lily!?”


“You don’t actually think Jack was serious, he really likes Carly and would never do anything to hurt her, and I’m surprised you would think I would even do something Jack we are friends! And I love him as one, just a friend. I am your girlfriend why would you lack trust with me, we have barely been together for maybe 43 hours around there and you already thinking I would go and fool around with you BEST FRIEND!? Maybe this was a mistake” I was being harsh but Zack has never treated me like this, and being his girlfriend doesn’t mean he gets to act like an ass.

I turned on my heel and headed to the bathroom.

“Lily wait!” He tried to grab my wrist but I pulled it out of his before he could tighten his grip.

“I heard enough, I’m going to the bathroom, you can tell Jack and Carly that. Cool yourself down Zack.” I sighed and walked away. As I watched Zack walk back to the table I continued my walk to the back of the place. I looked down at my feet as I hit a warm good smelling body. I quickly looked up to see Alex'sGorgeous face. No.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!! Sorry for how long its been and thanks to you 13 subberrs!!! Im trying to update faster ahh i have just been so busy with school and such not like anyone cares. But comments and subbers=More updates :) haha Well I was wondering if anyone would like to help me with some ideas for my new gabesporta story (check it out on my profile) Thank you guys <3
[Blue moon Cafe link]
[Lily’s Outfit ]