I Think I Love You

Dancing Around Like A Bunch Of Faggots

-Dylan’s POV- (Time Skip A week later day of the Art Show)

Kai had gotten out of the hospital a few days ago and pretty much stayed in her room when she was home. She has some art show that we are going to. She and George have gotten closer now. I know they will get together soon but I wish it’d be sooner. Kai’s been really busy as have the rest of us. The guys and I have decided to present ourselves as Hollywood Undead to her on her seventeenth. It should be fun too. I can’t wait to see the look on her face.

Shit we arrived at the art show and she isn’t waiting at the door like she said she would be.

“Aye Leo!!” I heard Jay shout. I looked up to see him and Jaden walking towards us.

“Kai’s been kidnapped by one of our friends so she’ll be out soon.” Jaden said as they led us into a large room that had art all over the place. A moment later we saw Kai walk out with some blond chick. Both were wearing dresses and they looked pretty good. Kai’s was black and purple, laced on the sides and the shoulder straps were cut and connected to a choker. The dress ended just above her knee in the front and descended in the back to her ankles. Her arms were half covered by arm warmers connected by lace to the dress. She wore black and purple stockings, black stilettos and a miniature top hat that had ribbons descending down her face. Her hair was in pig-tails, curled, and had ribbons laced trough them. The other girl wore the exact same only her hair was straight and in a ponytail, her dress was silver and pink and instead of ribbons and lace it was chains. Her stockings were silver and pink and her stilettos were silver.

“Whoa…” I heard Matt trail off. We were all staring at them. They were laughing with each other and had taken no notice of us.

“Hey Kai, Erin you need to sign your art work!” I heard one of the teachers say. They looked up then started searching the room. Kai’s eyes finally landed on us. She smiled before dragging the other girl, Erin, to us.

“di Hero, do you still have those sharpies from earlier?” I heard Kai ask. Leo gave her them and she sat on a table. The other girl removed the cap of the silver and pink ones and signed Kai’s right boob. Some guy came over with blue and green sharpies and signed Kai’s left arm that wasn’t covered. Kai got up when they were done and the other girl sat down. Kai signed her left boob with the black and purple sharpies and the guy signed the girl’s right arm that wasn’t covered by the arm warmers.

-Vicky’s POV-

We were watching Kai, Erin and Mitch sign each other. I couldn’t help but laugh a little at the sight.

“What’s so funny Vicky?” I heard Jordan ask. I laughed again earning a smile from Kai and Erin.

“Mitch, why are you signing them?” I asked ignoring the question.

“Because I had to sit through them making these dresses I helped in some way.” He replied.

“Basically he didn’t want to stay in class so he followed us out when Jay-Weid called everyone who had art out of class.” Kai laughed. Mitch shrugged causing Erin, Kai and I to laugh again.

“Dude it was easy math you could have finished it!” Erin exclaimed in between laughs. I suddenly realized that we never introduced everyone to the two.

“Shut the fuck up bitch. You already know Vicky since we had like three classes with her, but this is her boyfriend Jorel.” She said pointing to him. She must have read my mind.

“This is my brother Jordan, this is Matt, That whore is George, that’s Aron, and that’s the Mexican Dylan.” She finished off pointing to them all. She loves making fun of them.

“That’s Erin the designer of our group, and that’s Mitch the bitch of our group.” Kai said pointing to them.

“Yet you still worship me slut” Mitch said laughing.

“Don’t know what world you live in bitch” Kai replied.

“Don’t you still have like artwork to sign or something?” he asked. She smiled took out the black and purple sharpies and signed her Kaia Terrell on his cheek.

“Yep and now I only have three more to sign.” She said walking off to sign some shit. Erin and I laughed at Mitch’s expression.

“She’s gonna resign it if I wash this off isn’t she?” he asked. We nodded and he mumbled under his breath. The guys and I decided to take a look around and I noticed a few of Kai’s pieces in here. There was one painting of a sea with monsters coming out of it and attacking LA. I remember her telling me about that one. We saw her signing one so we walked over to her. It was a painting of two people with their eyes and mouth censored with symbols coming out of their heads.

“What’s this one supposed to be?” Matty asked. She turned to us and smiled.

“It’s supposed to show the difference between an open mind and a closed mind. Caitie gave me the idea one day in science so I decided to paint it.” Kai replied.

The night passed pretty quickly I got to see a lot of our old friends. We were about to leave just waiting for Kai to walk out from the school. We saw her come out followed by Leo di Hero and Jaden. She looked extremely happy and the two boys looked shocked.

“Kai what’d you do?” I asked when they came up to us. Kai started laughing again.

“I got Maddie to enter a dancing competition. Di Hero and Jay-Day didn’t think I could do it but I did!” she said very fast and excited in one breath. I laughed as well.

“Nice!” I said high-fiving her. After that we got into the two cars we had. Jorel, Matt, Dylan, Jaden and I were in one car; Jordan, George, Kai, Leo, and Aron were in the other car.

-Kai’s POV- (Time Skip One Month Later an hour before the show)

Today was my birthday. The guys had been acting strange for that last month so I was hoping that they would be somewhat normal on my birthday. George had woken me up by giving me breakfast in bed that the guys had Vicky make. Then Vicky dragged me out to go shopping which I didn’t mind. When we got back the guys were gone. Vicky had forced me to take a shower so she could doll me up for whatever we were doing that night. They said that it was going to be special so I’d tried all day to get Vicky to tell me. She didn’t put make up on me like she usually did and when she blindfolded me I was even more confused. She not only blindfolded me she put a bandana over my nose and mouth saying I’ll thank her later. When she took the blindfold off, I was backstage of one of the concert areas that I’d never actually seen the back of and in front of me stood Hollywood Undead. She was right I did want to thank her for the bandana. I had to act surprised for their sake seeing as how it’s not every day you find out your brother is part of one of, if not the best bands in the world,. My eyes widened when they took off their masks, well in Jordan’s case bandana and sunglasses, and I saw the six guys I’d been staying with for the past few months.

“Happy birthday little sister” I heard Jordan say as he handed me a box. I was about to protest that I didn’t want any money spent on me but he shook his head and ordered me to open it or Georgy would. I did as told and saw a purple mask with angel wings on each cheek. I looked at them as they all smiled. They told me to put it on and Vicky took the bandana off. I did as told and they laughed. Then Mehican gave me another box and forced me to open it. It was a jersey. On the front it said Hollywood Undead Solider. On the back it said Angel Scene No One Can Be It Like Me. I laughed and put it on over the tank top that Vicky forced on me.

“Welcome to The Undead Army and congrats on being the only girl in Hollywood Undead!” George said as they all put their masks back on.

(Time skip to after show)

“So as we said at the beginning of the show this concert is for someone special to all of us. So we plan to bring them both out!” I heard Jay-Jay say. Wait did I hear that correctly? Both of us? Dylan or Funny Man as I’m supposed to call him dragged me out on stage. I saw another girl with a green bandana and sunglasses on. She had a shirt that said the same as mine on the front but the back said Baby Scene Yeah You Can’t Get Enough Of Me. Baby Scene? Maddie.

“Please welcome my sisters Angel and Baby Scene!” I heard Jordan or Charlie as we are to call him, said into a mic. I grabbed Jay-Jay’s mic and glared at Jordan through my mask.

“Damn It Charlie you know I hate attention!!” I said. I saw Maddie laugh then run over and hug me.

“Happy Birthday Scene twins!” George – Johnny- said into his mike. I flipped him off and the guys laughed. Overall tonight was great.